Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (696 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by NeneBlaze: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
what if a girl you have been dating for years now and you have concluded that she's the lucky one you wanna settle down wit and you just discover unknown to her that she had an affair with a married man in the past and is presently having an affair wit someone else and she still say those magical words to you like I LOVE U. what would you Do? i mean what would your decision be? this my dude needs advice pls!
Re: What Would You Do? by k2039: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
Nene Blaze: this my dude needs advice pls!

For the fact that your dude needs advice shows that he is dim witted not to know what to do.
For asking us this question proves the idiom "birds of a feather flock together"
Re: What Would You Do? by beynee: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
what is he still waiting for?
Re: What Would You Do? by NeneBlaze: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
k2039:

For the fact that your dude needs advice shows that he is dim witted not to know what to do.
For asking us this question proves the idiom "birds of a feather flock together"

seeking public view that's all... i want to read and hear what d public have to say about this so it doesn't seem like i have my own motives as to wanting him o back out of the relationship. so advice him
Re: What Would You Do? by Mynd44: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
How can someone ask for advice on issues like this?
Re: What Would You Do? by k2039: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
Nene Blaze:

seeking public view that's all... i want to read and hear what d public have to say about this so it doesn't seem like i have my own motives as to wanting him o back out of the relationship. so advice him

Very simple,your dude should terminate her appointment

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by Exponental(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
k2039:

Very simple,your dude should terminate her appointment
or u pray fervently about it (more like a revival).
Re: What Would You Do? by dealordea(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
ll collapse like isolo crash site..
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
Emmm...dear Nene,i am certain u made up this trash story in an attempt to create your first topic...its obvious u goofed big time.so,relax...nxt time,think of a relevant topic with purpose and create it for our discussion pleasure...in your best interest

(1) (Reply)

An Easy Way To Find All The Ladies On Nairaland / How Henry Got Married. / Cooking 4 A Neighbour...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.