Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Henry Got Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Henry Got Married. (693 Views)

How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Henry Got Married. by SamMilla1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
His story is simple and short.
Henry is 34 and the new wife is just heading to 18. She was sent to secondary school but she bolted at SS2 and refused to return to school. The worst is that she bedwets at 17 and half. A beautiful young girl though.

It was a rainy evening and his friend Theo has just called him to come out. They were in the village. He drove out to meet his friend and to his surprise, he saw the teenage girl inside his friend's car. He was surprised because his friend is married and his wife was right there in the village too. Henry asked his Theo whatsup and he said he just met the girl and decided to chat her up. It was around 10pm. Henry said Theo asked him to keep the girl in his own house until morning which he eventually agreed after much pleading.
The following morning, Henry was due to travel back to the Onitsha. His friend asked him to take the girl along since he himself will be coming to Henry's house in the city the same day before going to Lagos. According to Henry, Theo said he will take the girl to Lagos. The is a film director. Henry drove to the city with the girl. Two days passed and his Theo did not show up. One thing led to another and he end up sleeping with the young girl.

After one week and no sign of his friend, he sent the girl back home. About 11 days ago, Henry traveled back to the Village. There was a knock in his room early in the morning and the girl's father showed up. His mission was that her daughter was pregnant and that he mentioned Henry. Hahahahaha. Funny right.
Henry, despite being single, is a respected figure in the village and he is educated as well.
To avoid scandal, he rushed and promised the girl's family that he will marry her. Three days later, he took drinks to her family. Now Henry is back in the city and guess what, she returned with him.

Today i went to Onitsha to visit Henry and he just finished telling me this story. As i am writing this' Our new wife is sitting in her room playing game with her phone. She was given a separate room because she wets the bed some nights according to Henry.
Now his biggest problem is the bedwetting.
I have already adviced him to find something for her to learn since she refused to finish even secondary school. I also refused to blame him because the whole deed have been done.

NB
Henry was planning to get engaged to some other girl next year. He said he dated this one for two years and have proposed marriage two times but she told him to wait until she finished Higer institution . The girl already know what happened.

Please what do you have to tell him?
Re: How Henry Got Married. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
Tell who?, O! Henry u mean? Tell him to stick with his wife

1 Like

Re: How Henry Got Married. by kannymoore(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
Buaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaa.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!cheesysmiley..sam milla will not kill me for ma mama! We dey miss your stories and those your Nairaland Scenarios dem!....kai! Tears just dey stream down my face with laff!...hahahahahahaha!cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Henry Got Married. by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
Silly story

(1) (Reply)

Did You Try This Out On A Real Woman Yet? / How To Know That You Still Love Your EX. / How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.