Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,265 members, 7,867,704 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] (19623 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: grin grin grin... He needs them medicated...
and bleached?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ladies, if you are BEAUTIFUL, got GAME, STYLE, CONFIDENCE and STUNTS to break and WIN any man's HEART, please nominate yourself

THE FORMAT to NOMINATE
e.g Idowuogbo to woo Sexkillz for Slot 1. (pick your man and a slot) or (just nominate yourself and get an auto-slot)

LIST OF FEMALE CONTENDERS

* Jambsupport to woo Ikekings

* Cdamsel and Ishilove to woo r231

* ItsModella and Nnekacherry to woo D-Explorer

* Idowuogbo to woo Eze promoe

* Alutacontinua to woo 190

* ~vicky~ to woo Binger

* Vivian Chinaza to woo LastApostle

* ATMC to woo Mynd

Keep it coming ladies cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Viewing this topic: cdamsel(f), vivian chinaza(f),
Idowuogbo(f), lalaosky(f), Nnekacherry, shaybe
baby(f), sexkillz(m), binger(m), Eze Promoe,
ikekings(m), donchris33(m), Mynd_44(m),
ItsModella(f), uj_sizzle(m), 190-the-clown, D-
Explorer, Obinoscopy(m) and 6 guest(s)

grin grin grin...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
ItsModella:
really? he derails a lot?
have you seen his threads lately? The dude's got a Phd in that department.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
and bleached?
Lol... Kinda... embarassed embarassed embarassed....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Viewing this topic: Gidknight (m), firestar (f), cdamsel (f), Nnekacherry , vivian chinaza (f), lalaosky (f), Idowuogbo (f), gree-die (f), shaybe baby (f), binger (m), ikekings (m), Eze Promoe , 190-the-clown , Bludeville (f), sexkillz (m), Mynd_44 (m), Shollypopz (f), Tinynita (f), ItsModella (f), D-Explorer , uj_sizzle (m), dammytex

please ladies, there are still slots to be filled please..any lady up there can also choose whoever she wanna woo and D-explorer will fill you in.lets make our choices while we chit chat too

as for y'all that hurt me by not believing my gender, thank's alot.mynd,ike,tiny,uju,idowu and co, y'all denied me my right to genderhood...gree-die thanks for being with me through the thick and thin

shollypopz, i see you.please choose someone to woo and tell others about this thread

visitor's mood activated

thannks for the good work D-x

yours owner,worker,chief MOD,NL owner

SEUN
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by 190theclown: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: It's all for fun jare... Any lady can woo you.. Must you know any lady that wants to woo you? undecided undecided undecided...

Yes grin grin
But one question Is why are d females not randomly chosen
2 woo the-men instead of selecting the-men demselves,
Too much familiarity and it bcomes boring -no problem sha-
Lemme get down to-some cold Elliot
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ayobase(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
Joeblis: I demanded an explanations why my coments where deleting

You can see that the MOD is been keeping this thread from being BOMBED by you.
Answered?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:
* ~vicky~ to woo Binger

Oh ~vicky~ so you're part of the wooing game, no wonder u've been scarce in the forum games section. This is interesting. *Bookmarks the thread and waits for the D day*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
a master derailer is crying over his derailed thread? Irony!
*bites her left nyansh*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by firestar(f): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
..... undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
No Binger did. I just helped
shoo! See master derailer oh. You started it by speaking francais. Je sais lying? #lmao
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Its better than urs. At least I've got balls, but you've got no balls shocked tongue.
*ignores him*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

Yes grin grin
you have a point here.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

*bites her left nyansh*

*kicks his prick*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky: Viewing this topic: Gidknight (m), firestar (f), cdamsel (f), Nnekacherry , vivian chinaza (f), lalaosky (f), Idowuogbo (f), gree-die (f), shaybe baby (f), binger (m), ikekings (m), Eze Promoe , 190-the-clown , Bludeville (f), sexkillz (m), Mynd_44 (m), Shollypopz (f), Tinynita (f), ItsModella (f), D-Explorer , uj_sizzle (m), dammytex

please ladies, there are still slots to be filled please..any lady up there can also choose whoever she wanna woo and D-explorer will fill you in.lets make our choices while we chut chat too

as for y'all that hurt me by not believing my gender, thank's alot.mynd,ike,tiny,uju,idowu and co, y'all denied me my right to genderhood...gree-die thanks for being with me through the thick and thin

shollypopz, i see you.please choose someone to woo and tell others about this thread

visitor's mood activated

thannks for the good work D-x

yours owner,worker,chief MOD,NL owner

SEUN
smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
tiny,ike,uju,mynd,idowu and all of you that decieved others into thinking i'm a male will see my wrath..i promise to snitch on y'all...itsModella even you...i trusted you so much yet you denied me when i needed you most...hibernating mode activated..*sad*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
ayobase:

You can see that the MOD is been keeping this thread from being BOMBED by you.
Answered?
eishhh easy on him
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

Yes grin grin
D-Explorer, he has a point you know.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by firestar(f): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: [size=38pt]Je sais lying?[/size] #lmao

Cet l'homme la... angry
...If you keep this up, no wooman would wooyou.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky: tiny,ike,uju,mynd,idowu and all of you that decieved others into thinking i'm a male will see my wrath..i promise to snitch on y'all...itsModella even you...i trusted you so much yet you denied me when i needed you most...hibernating mode activated..*sad*
*hands her handkerchief* there there
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:

*kicks his prick*
*limps to a corner*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
ItsModella:
D-Explorer, he has a point you know.
Pointless!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky: tiny,ike,uju,mynd,idowu and all of you that decieved others into thinking i'm a male will see my wrath..i promise to snitch on y'all...itsModella even you...i trusted you so much yet you denied me when i needed you most...hibernating mode activated..*sad*
You lied to me, dammit. You told me you were a male when you're actually a girl. Wtf was I supposed to do? still smile with you?

Hibernate ko, unhibernate ni...if you want, die sef.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:

*kicks his miniature prick*

Yes his prick is so tiny. I even wonder how you were able to see it in the first place grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Tinynita(f): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
hehehehehe....nw i knw u r so inluv wit d women
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
Canvass sexy butt
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

*limps to a corner*

Serves u right. Don't mess with ma gehl
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by 190theclown: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Pointless!

Pointless how

How can same women kip woo-ing d same man over and over and over again

#gulps some more chilled spirit#
Anyway its your game - ride on smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

*limps to a corner*
Dude, you are very funny...

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.