Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

hohoho!!kwanu? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hohoho!!kwanu? (63391 Views)

Mark Zukerberg Has Brought His Facebook Scammers/hackers To Whatsapp Kwanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
alosiby92: Talking about irritating insects....I saw you were in the chat room when I was under attack with regards to joysticks and you did not say anything or defend me...#wickedness!

You know that 'viewing this page' thingy lingers till long after you've left a page. I didn't spend much time in the chatroom earlier today, besides I was reading from the page where I lost track so I might have not have been on the same page with you and your attackers. Didn't even know anything like that went on until I read your diary, yet to even go and see what happened. You know, my hatred for you only rears its ugly head only when Seun is involved, I'd always put my mouth when it comes to helping you fight dikcs and harrys grin
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
Aww...I love you too (no homo) but ehm...the Seun matter, sorry oh!!
But you knew I haff been talking with him offline now....
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
alosiby92: Aww...I love you too (no homo) but ehm...the Seun matter, sorry oh!!
But you knew I haff been talking with him offline now....

Awww, you don't have to feel bad about who you are. I always knew Ijebu gehs are desperate chicks tongue
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
as are igbo gehs with blonde hair....
have you done your hair kwanu? me I wanna see I wanna see!
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
See in exchange for what? Your crush?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
what crush?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
alosiby: what crush?

The one you later dumped for saying something I've forgotten.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
Oh, the male slut? grin ok...no prablem...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by AleciaM(f): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
Whoa, nice one alosiby, saw your mail. Nice building you have here. All I want is a pink bedroom oo. Lol@15minute guy. You are such an interesting chic.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
alosiby92: Oh, the male slut? grin ok...no prablem...

I want a picture of the male slut in exchange for mine
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
but seriously...I'm burning of curiousity. Who was it? was it Zee?? Ehn
*Pink bedroom?
Uhm..
girly tendencies....
but anyways, where is that kelechi boy, let me tell him to repaint your room...grin
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
co wife, I have heard you....but I also want to know the location of Dubai...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
alosiby92: but seriously...I'm burning of curiousity. Who was it? was it Zee?? Ehn
*Pink bedroom?
Uhm..
girly tendencies....
but anyways, where is that kelechi boy, let me tell him to repaint your room...grin

Amebo, what business of yours is it who it was biko? I have sent you the mail now, my e-mail set up my messed up before, as always.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by UjSizzle(f): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
alosiby92: Wait oh!!
me i dont know who kelechi is oh!!
biko, tell your buddy to come and other exclusive members....(minus one husband snatcher with big eyes and hips oh!)

*clears throat*
you try
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
LOL...leave me jare...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
so you dont want to be my FB friend?
Is ok...
but did you get the crush's pishure?...the geh is not me oh!! she get bobby pass my own and is much fairer..
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Screwface(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
Alosiby o. Following you na war sha. How r u?
Sup house?
I gues i'l be pitching my tents here again.
Hmm..Teemama,i reserve my comment sha
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
alosiby: Farydah Welcome!!! cheesy
* was really nice to meet you yesterday...you made my day....
same here dear*huge smile*
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
good night house
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Uhm...so, I feel like this is a dejavu all over again...the ruccus elsewhere, the new house, the refusal to open diaries....mmm..I'm getting tired..anyways sha, Screw...mmm...publicising the fact that I am a lovely girl with an accent...LOL..is that why I didn't get a reply to my email? and sleep talking with Tmama..mmm...you know she has a hubby, ryt?
As for my cowife, i like your hair...but if you dont, make baby pay for a new hairstyle~at least.
As for Alecia, I'm still waiting to find out who it was oh! So we know where to send our bride price bill and so i know who to thank for the chicken i will be consuming at your wedding...
Teeo...greetings...thanks for the drinks yesterday..
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Alos: Why didn't you reply to my own mail. Is it cuz I didn't publicise the fact that I envy your future husband? Anyway, I was referring to the hair I just made, not the one I sent you.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
I replied you, madam...but ehm...I cannot find you on FB again oh!! so I sent you another email to try...
LOL..thanks though...the part about what the oyinbos are feeding me cracked me up...
anyways, when are you teaching me Igbo?
HMM?
Anamachikwanu...
by the way, so that was not your hair? mscheeeeww! i wanted to see the one currently on your head.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
alosiby92: I replied you, madam...but ehm...I cannot find you on FB again oh!! so I sent you another email to try...
LOL..thanks though...the part about what the oyinbos are feeding me cracked me up...
anyways, when are you teaching me Igbo?
HMM?
Anamachikwanu...
by the way, so that was not your hair? mscheeeeww! i wanted to see the one currently on your head.

K, just saw your reply, just added you on fb too. ℓ☺ℓ, you seem to have gotten an Igbo teacher already. Who's that? I sent you a consolation pix.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
*peeeeeeeeppppppppssss*

shocked shocked

*rubs eyes*

shocked
shocked shocked

Alosiby and screwface shocked shocked *lips sealed*

Finally pulled out my braids...hairline don recede patapata, I've gone bald and I now have a granma look..

@Breathing, better to look like a married woman than a grandma don't you think?..
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2012
StateOfMind: *peeeeeeeeppppppppssss*

shocked shocked

*rubs eyes*

shocked
shocked shocked

Alosiby and screwface shocked shocked *lips sealed*

Finally pulled out my braids...hairline don recede patapata, I've gone bald and I now have a granma look..

@Breathing, better to look like a married woman than a grandma don't you think?..

I imagine grandpas stopping for you
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2012
LOL...poor SOM...I hate it when braids do that to your hair...
LOL, I agree with breathing, at least getting a sugar daddy will now be easier for you...grin
ehm...what is this you are saying about me and screw? hen??
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2012
Who is talking about getting a sugar daddy for SOM, when i am here wishing to be her sugar bobo. Alosiby, stop that rough play oo.

Breathing, how far are we fighting
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2012
Alos my front hair is gone..I know braids usually pull them out, just that this time around, its way too much. cry cry

Er err ehmmmmmm... About alosface\screwsiby\aloscrew\faciby... Lips remain sealed..

Saw ur post in the chatroom meanbright, lol @ me looking like ekaete..

I really wanna make that hair though.

Teoobaby...ow na?? You too young to be a sugar daddy ooo

On a second thought, you can..cos you have something in common with them...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2012
SOM sweety, what do i have in common with them oo
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2012
teeo: SOM sweety, what do i have in common with them oo

I guess both are philanderers. Although you seem to have repented sha. No we aint quarrelling anything o, when did that one happen?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2012
breathing:

I guess both are philanderers. Although you seem to have repented sha. No we aint quarrelling anything o, when did that one happen?

just that we keep ignoring ourselves
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2012
breathing:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos / Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.