Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

hohoho!!kwanu? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hohoho!!kwanu? (63395 Views)

Mark Zukerberg Has Brought His Facebook Scammers/hackers To Whatsapp Kwanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
alosiby92: bad experience with guavas when I was a child...an uncle tried to ruin my childhood by always giving us guavas from the tree in his backyard~never mind that they could get rotten...which they did because my sis and I did not like fruit that much..

We had a guava tree as kids, that's where I learnt how to climb [s]and watch fight inside other people's compound[/s]. I love the fruit sha.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
womanliness? fire?
CHEI!!
I haff died in callotti!!grin
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
alosiby92: womanliness? fire?
CHEI!!
I haff died in callotti!!grin

Amebo
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Uju...read your last post...got me thinking...at times I feel that way too...like I am just....Over EVERYHING...maybe you need time out to breathe, chill and pray...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
Womanliness on fire, hia. I cldnt help but imagine it. Fanning, hot, itchy, restless, no sign of sleep.

Ooo pele

lmao
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
alosiby92: Uju...read your last post...got me thinking...at times I feel that way too...like I am just....Over EVERYHING...maybe you need time out to breathe, chill and pray...

Yeah, everyone feels like this atimes, it passes, take care.

Teeo: gbegborun
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
breathing:

Yeah, everyone feels like this atimes, it passes, take care.

Teeo: gbegborun

ROFLMAO.

Laughing in Ijebu.....
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2012
teeo: Womanliness on fire, hia. I cldnt help but imagine it. Fanning, hot, itchy, restless, no sign of sleep.

Ooo pele

lmao
muchecheche
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
muchecheche

Morning sweety, how was ur night.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2012
teeo:

Morning sweety, how was ur night.
I am fine olowo ori mi, ale nobody. My night was wonderful as i dreamt about you. Hope you had a wonderful sleep as well?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
I am fine olowo ori mi, ale nobody. My night was wonderful as i dreamt about you. Hope you had a wonderful sleep as well?

ooooo,

i slept so well cause thoughts of u cuddled me to sleep,
my day wld also be bright cos ur words have lifted my spirits.

Am i not just blessed to bel oved by an angel.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2012
Noo, you are not Teeo. what angel? cant you see the horns holding up her halo?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2012
teeo:

ooooo,

i slept so well cause thoughts of u cuddled me to sleep,
my day wld also be bright cos ur words have lifted my spirits.

Am i not just blessed to bel oved by an angel.
I am happy that my words could lift ur spirit.. Let jealous people go and hug transformer
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2012
alosiby92: Noo, you are not Teeo. what angel? cant you see the horns holding up her halo?
was dat urself u saw in ur dream? Lol
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Screwface(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
Bright,howz ur womanliness now?cheesycheesy
Am assuming 'u' r better now ko?
Odwika very risky o..lol
For the hundreth time,how/where is StateOfmind??
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
I'm here oo screw embarassed cheesy .. Asked after you from your e-buddycrush too..

Congrats on your new undefined rlt cheesy

Btw, I just saw your picture...you are now darker (I think)...what is O*** state doing to you??

@all, I think I'm losing interest in diary section.. It used to be my first point of contact as soon as I log into nairaland, but not anymore...These days, I just feel its full of junk.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
teeo:

Haba, baba na. Lol.

SOM denied me so i had to move and look for greener pastures. My heart has found refuge near the burning bush of Sapphires fire.

*rubs eyes*

Bright, and I'm just seeing this?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2012
SOM: I didn't exactly no how to tell you o. I won't be that woman who tells another woman that her husband has a mistress tongue, but as you can see, I tried to fight them, but the more I did, the stronger they seemed to get in their lust.

Screw: I can't believe you asked me that, my womanliness is in perfect condition, how is your own manliness? *facepalm*
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2012
Morning my lovely fiery love, Sapphire.

Hope u slept well my damsel.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Screwface(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2012
breathing:
Screw: I can't believe you asked me that, my womanliness is in perfect condition, how is your own manliness? *facepalm*
Covers his face and runs away
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Screwface(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2012
teeo: Morning my lovely fiery love, Sapphire.

My brother,what iz dis,biko?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Screwface(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2012
StateOfMind: I'm here oo screw embarassed cheesy .. Asked after you from your e-buddycrush too..

Congrats on your new undefined rlt cheesy

Btw, I just saw your picture...you are now darker (I think)...what is O*** state doing to you??

@all, I think I'm losing interest in diary section.. It used to be my first point of contact as soon as I log into nairaland, but not anymore...These days, I just feel its full of junk.

My dear,i dey o. Jus leav dat state.
I think my being 'darker' was due to the time i took d foto. It was almost mid-evening(7pm). I think it got me darker.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2012
breathing: SOM: I didn't exactly no how to tell you o. I won't be that woman who tells another woman that her husband has a mistress tongue, but as you can see, I tried to fight them, but the more I did, the stronger they seemed to get in their lust.

Smh..sekesaajo nie..(I'm not sure your yoruba translator can translate this sef..lol)

Sapphire, una well done o...

@screw..okay, hope you're fine..
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2012
Screwface:
My brother,what iz dis,biko?

i have sent u like 2 pm's and u cldnt even reply. Am vexing with u like seriously. Haba, is it because i dont have a womanliness. grin
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
StateOfMind:

Smh..sekesaajo nie..(I'm not sure your yoruba translator can translate this sef..lol)

Here is exactly what my teacher said: I dnt get it clearly,bt d person is accusing u of sometin,most likely dat u're a pretending gossip or backbiter
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2012
teeo: Morning my lovely fiery love, Sapphire.

My beloved Teeo, i slept well and I miss u like crazy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2012
StateOfMind:

Sapphire, una well done o...

@screw..okay, hope you're fine..
Hi SOM, our yoruba people dey always say'eran ti a ba fi sile, oun lewure n gbe'. Thats exactly wat happened*wink*
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
My beloved Teeo, i slept well and I miss u like crazy

sapphire love, now i know i wld have a stress free day again.

Check ur mail i just sent a mail
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2012
SOM: My buddy...what is all this about you leaving DLand? shame...will miss you...I sometimes feel the same way though...hehe all this talk about manliness and womanliness....anyways, hope they are all fine and not under fires of some sort....grin
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2012
teeo:

sapphire love, now i know i wld have a stress free day again.

Check ur mail i just sent a mail
Hmmm, coughs. Ur voice tastes like honey*wink wink*
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2012
LOL...like she will tell you your voice tastes like bitter leaf....
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2012
alosiby92: LOL...like she will tell you your voice tastes like bitter leaf....
Kai, c beefing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos / Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.