Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

hohoho!!kwanu? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hohoho!!kwanu? (63610 Views)

Mark Zukerberg Has Brought His Facebook Scammers/hackers To Whatsapp Kwanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
farydah:

sad me too. But I hated most the part where the wife succumbed to Odibo and his uncle(she was only being human i know); turned me off of her but i wished the 'fiction' in the plot had made her more resistant....if wishes were horses
Hey woman, she tried oo. 3years away from the one you love. I swear Aku is only being human as you said
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
Hey woman, she tried oo. 3years away from the one you love. I swear Aku is only being human as you said

Yea, yea....*shrugs*...but she tried nor be small*phew*
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2012
Alecia: I like your lightskinnedness and think you are beautiful just the way you are...light-skinnedness suits some people and looks bad on others...light beauty is more noticed because you see the features clearer but dark beauties have a thing that just complements their tone with their features...either way sha, some very light skinned babe must have soaked garri on that guy's head for him to be hating as such...I agree, insecurities make people hate on what they dont have..

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2012
My cowife....what did you do now? your post was hidden...mmm....wonders...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Screwface(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
farydah:

Screw im all ears...cheesy. Yea im aware we're following each oda....lolxxxx @stalk. Plsss carry on by all means cheesy
Congratz on ur nui job dearie!cheesy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
Screwface:
Congratz on ur nui job dearie!cheesy

Tanx much. Will inbox u my number
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
alosiby92: My cowife....what did you do now? your post was hidden...mmm....wonders...

It's been released, think it was pyguru, whatever that is. Never mind my last e-mail, I've gotten the info from someone else. Hawayu?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Screwface(m): 4:20am On Dec 05, 2012
farydah:

Tanx much. Will inbox u my number
Wanted asking..was shycheesy
Thanks much!
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2012
Hey Farydah, congrats on your new job, really happy for you. God's grace

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2012
Yes oh!! farydah! Praise GOD!!! at least now we have more salary earners in diaryland to take me out if I head off to Nigeria...breathing, you still have not told me about the dream..but thanks for the pishures...i saw them...sapphire: are you igbo, yoruba or from a state i dont know? your pics is confusing me...

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2012
Tanx a bunch guys. Appreciate.....XOXO
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2012
alosiby92: breathing, you still have not told me about the dream..but thanks for the pishures...i saw them...sapphire: are you igbo, yoruba or from a state i dont know? your pics is confusing me...
I am from Ogun state:egba to be precise
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2012
farydah: Tanx a bunch guys. Appreciate.....XOXO
Congrats farydah. Y aint u updating ur diary

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
I am from Ogun state:egba to be precise
So you are my home gehl?
My dad is from Isara~ Ijebu ode..
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2012
sapphire...interesting...I feel the same way about xes....its sad that in this day and age it is not as "sacred" as it used to be....shame...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2012
alosiby92:
So you are my home gehl?
My dad is from Isara~ Ijebu ode..
Really? Woah
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2012
why else did you think I was an Ijebu gehl
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2012
alosiby92: sapphire...interesting...I feel the same way about xes....its sad that in this day and age it is not as "sacred" as it used to be....shame...
What i hate most is two timing. Everyone around me knows that. I am either in or out.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2012
yep! 100% or 0%..what is 50% kwanu?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
Congrats farydah. Y aint u updating ur diary

Tanx dear. Just got caught up in the whole job search thingy....too much travelling and stress both financial and emotional. Glad its sorta over. Tanx a bunch
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
alosiby92: yep! 100% or 0%..what is 50% kwanu?
Abi ooo. Which one is being lukewarm. Abeg, how did breathing see those pictures? The whole of diaryland was sleeping except for Teeo
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
farydah:

Tanx dear. Just got caught up in the whole job search thingy....too much travelling and stress both financial and emotional. Glad its sorta over. Tanx a bunch
Im soo glad and happy for you. Cant wait to be INDEPENDENT
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
Whatagwan peeps? wink
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
gwan is gwaning oo
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
lol.

How una dey?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
Abi ooo. Which one is being lukewarm. Abeg, how did breathing see those pictures? The whole of diaryland was sleeping except for Teeo

Hohohoh, how does one post pictures in a diary and expect Breathing not to see biko? Has such a thing ever happened?

Btw, true confession, so you were targeting only Teeo with the picture abi? Your plans failed this time tongue
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
breathing:

Hohohoh, how does one post pictures in a diary and expect Breathing not to see biko? Has such a thing ever happened?

Btw, true confession, so you were targeting only Teeo with the picture abi? Your plans failed this time tongue

For ur mind ba, i saw the pictures, i saved them and i keep viewing them everyday...

If you think she didnt get me, she got me and i swallowed the bait hook, line and sinker.

Am in .........
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
breathing:

Nooo, i was feeling naughty and bored and decided to post random pix. I figured since it was only Teeo around, i was safe with picture posting. Never knew you were lurking around,lol.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
teeo:

For ur mind ba, i saw the pictures, i saved them and i keep viewing them everyday...

If you think she didnt get me, she got me and i swallowed the bait hook, line and sinker.

Am in .........
Oh my goist! Im blushing and smiling at the same time. People are wondering if i used my drugs today going by the way i am smiling sheepisly. Lemme take ur sentences one after the other. You saved the pictures, wow and you kept viewing them everyday(awww,dats soo sweet of you). But tell me, you are in for? Lemme hang the words there. . .
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
teeo:

Am in .........

Hahah, who is interested in your shallow stories of frequent diaryland infatuation biko nu tongue. I mean her plan didn't work, cuz she wanted just you to see the picture and I ended up seeing it.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
breathing:

Hahah, who is interested in your shallow stories of frequent diaryland infatuation biko nu tongue. I mean her plan didn't work, cuz she wanted just you to see the picture and I ended up seeing it.

Anyhow, anything, anyway i dont care. I sha was the reason she put them up.

Backyard gehl, u came and spoilt all the fun.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
teeo:

Anyhow, anything, anyway i dont care. I sha was the reason she put them up.

Backyard gehl, u came and spoilt all the fun.

Ok, can you guys take you new found, short lasting love some place else, like whatsapp, let's see road on diaryland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) / Python Killed In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.