Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

"Do you love me or its just my body u want"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? (4152 Views)

Its Just Sex, Not War. / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2012
jay bee: If she is a girl that i enjoy her company but don't love just yet then I would reply with the following, I like you a lot evidenced by me wanting to spend every bit of my free time with you.

If she is a girl i'm just interested in banging then i would be like, I'm attracted to you and wouldn't be here if otherwise so can we quit the mood spoiler already.

Never use the word love if you actually don't mean it.

PS: looks like you haven't spent enough time pleasuring the woman cos if you have, such killer thoughts would be far from her mind as her only worry would be how quickly you can get her to cloud 9 or whatever it is these days

Jayboogie! Kai! Awon eleyi won bedt gan!!! grin
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by noblegas2(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2012
D-Explorer:
Guy, to have gotten to that extent when rod don stand like machine gun. What else na? The "I Love You" sef go long.

I tire o!
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by cindyrella(f): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2012
As a lady, I won't even ask such a question because i know what the answer will be..... but if i be guy, i go say i don dey lof am before i see am sef. cheesy
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by dBard: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Really? Awww.. How honest! Abeggi!

Dat chick must be high on woevauwannacallit, how d heck wud u ask a guy dat stupiddd question in dat heated moment,WTF? undecided

truth undecided... been asked bf n dat d reply I gave... No time f extra long tin tongue
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by pendusky(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2012
shocked L.C.M wont solve d prob... U rather divide both sides by 2
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by BasseyJ(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2012
I reaally dont like telling lies so i'll use the line i 've always used.....''Why wouldnt i?? Babe you've got all the qualities a man loves a gal for'''.
That way, i havnt lied, she just hear's what she wants to hear
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by duni04(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2012
Its lust of the highest order, and its allowed. Its a free world grin. All the romance and sweet talking and gentle guy routine is just so you eventually get some action. All na for show. Wetin be love sef?? undecided
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by duni04(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44: It is at those moments that my crazy honesty kicks in.

"babe, we are not on the love level yet. Let's just enjoy the moment"

why lie?
Are you kidding me? Are you seriously a guy??
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Mynd44: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2012
duni04:
Are you kidding me? Are you seriously a guy??
Huh?
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: Loool.. If I b d guy and my Panla wan burst, na I love u pass my mama I go tell am strx! Infact, I go remix Psquare ft 2face sing give am.

My girl I still believe say I fit say you too fine pass my mama,that is d solid truth
You be the photocopy of your mama
Carbon copy of your papa too
Girl you too fine eh
u're nt supposed to ansa d 4 guys.
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by DExplorer1: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
cindyrella: As a lady, I won't even ask such a question because i know what the answer will be..... but if i be guy, i go say i don dey lof am before i see am sef. cheesy
Correct babe wink cheesy
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Azukaemyahooc: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
OP I will divide the question by two ,
I will then ask her do u love me ,
If she say yes ,
I will reply same to u .
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by RudySmith(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
tashanja: No blinking, straight up, I'd say: Babe I've always loved you but never had the courage to say so until now.
Afterwards I'd shamelessly claim temporary insanity because no normal full blooded guy can answer otherwise in same circumstances. cheesy

Any girl with a brain would simply reply:" but u don't even know me, how can u talk of luving me? Oya, tell me what u luv about me, Einstein?"

dBard: Haba, no be Sermon now! She'll probably b asleep by d time u finish dat speech tongue

....That's bcuz u think I will b looking at the ceiling while saying these words. How can she fall asleep when she can barely breathe, let alone let go of me?

BasseyJ: I reaally dont like telling lies so i'll use the line i 've always used.....''Why wouldnt i?? Babe you've got all the qualities a man loves a gal for'''.
That way, i havnt lied, she just hear's what she wants to hear

But u just told her a lie by saying these words, didn't u? and a smart lady would simply reply:"What r the qualities u r talking about? I believed I was unique!"

Azukaem@yahoo.c:
OP I will divide the question by two ,
I will then ask her do u love me ,
If she say yes ,
I will reply same to u .

and if she says no?
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by MrsChima(f): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
A man in love loves the whole thing.
A man in lust lust the body parts.
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by authenticblack: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
I love you
I need you
I feel so lucky to be with you.
You are my best friend.
You're the only woman that matters to me in the world.
You are the answers to my prayers.
I am really attracted to you.
I want you
Your body is perfect for me.
I can't keep my hands off you.
I want to make love to you.
That's what I will tell her and non had resisted it
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Mynd44: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
Huh?
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by RudySmith(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
authentic black: I love you U luv a stranger?
I need you. U mean u need her puusssssy
I feel so lucky to be with you. Lucky bcuz u r about 2 Bleep her, and not b4?
You are my best friend. Best friend with a stranger?
You're the only woman that matters to me in the world. U mean at that moment
You are the answers to my prayers. Was that a prayer 4 sex?
I am really attracted to you. What's there 2 b attracted 2 during sex?
I want you If u didn't then u wouldn't b trying 2 f.uck her.
Your body is perfect for me. Would u really not try 2 f.uck her if it wasn't?
I can't keep my hands off you. Lust I guess
I want to make love to you. Pretty obvious by now
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by dBard: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2012
[quote author=RudySmith][/quote]
undecidedUr so in tune wit d female psyche. makes me wonder... grin
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by star4(f): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
If you're going to get intimate this quickly with someone then it's kind of a dumb ass thing to say. And quite the turn off.

If you want someone to love you before sleeping with them you need to put in waaay more effort than a few late night chats! Be patient oh and wish for a miracle lol!!
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by RudySmith(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
dBard:
undecidedUr so in tune wit d female psyche. makes me wonder... grin

I love women, so it helps to know them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Get Angry If You Don't Give Them Attention? / For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? / Do You Believe In True Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.