Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker (11039 Views)

PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation / Buhari Should Beg Ngozi Okonjo Iweala . / Nigerians Beg Jonathan For Their Betrayals, Knock Buhari's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Denn(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ournaija:

Omo you don write sotay you know know wetin you dey write again. grin grin grin

yea sad the irony of 'the nigerian situation'.

the core issue we have as a country is premised on the fact that we don't learn from history.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it-George Santayana
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by emeka762001(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
if Gej is nt the best man to rule nigeria in 2015 so who is the right person to do so? i dont see any good politician at the moment who can rule the country. They are all bunch of corrupt criminals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Arosa(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
emeka762001: if Gej is nt the best man to rule nigeria in 2015 so who is the right person to do so? i dont see any good politician at the moment who can rule the country. They are all bunch of corrupt criminals.

We should always choose the lesser evil when give the choice.

Fashola is my man.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by duality(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
why the insults. isn't he entitled to his opinions
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Demdem(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
Beg Ebele Retardeen Jonathan grin grin grin
What a joke
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
he must contest whether he likes it or not.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by slimfit1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
No disrespect to the SS but I hardly come across people from these areas that think logistically. They all behave like their insane. Look at Sarowiwa,he died for is people not even a park or street to remember him by. But they remembered Abacha for creating a state those people have a bad inferior way of thinking so I'm not amazed at all.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by SimplySEA(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
Na wa o....! Make we beg am to contest...? Chai...! So that wen subsidy finish for fuel and kerosine, He go remove from firewood too? Pls count me out...!
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Bambela(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
packman: wat
[size=15pt]
MAY THIS CRIMINAL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED.....
THIS ANIMAL WAS PAID TO DO THIS........
Sharap! Mouth odour
GOD FORBID A GEJ SECOND TERM........[/size]
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by SOHKAHTOA: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
He is still the best. When I see someone better, I will tell you Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Denn(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
slim fit :
No disrespect to the SS but I hardly come across people from these areas that think logistically. They all behave like their insane. Look at Sarowiwa,he died for is people not even a park or street to remember him by. But they remembered Abacha for creating a state those people have a bad inferior way of thinking so I'm not amazed at all.

i beg to differ from your premise.

the fact that a few people from a region (remember texas and the secession threat) take certain positions on a matter; positions that go contrary to ours doesnt mean the whole group/region is to be blamed. this is what fans tribalistic fires of hatred.

i think we should look review opinions made by individuals and not assume they are made by the region they come from...every region of the world has imbeciles, idiots, intellectuals, literates, illiterates, comuter gurus, armed robbers, pastors, imams, blessed, cursed etc and any sub set you can think of.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by sherrylo: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
Denn: this implies an urgent call to set up a committee whose core duty will be to set up another committee made up of 100 members each from the six geo political zones. this new committee will then discuss on how to beg the erstwhile president jonathan and him wife to consider the plight of the masses and re-contest in 2015. the committee's report and findings is to be reviewed by another committee in all 36 state houses of assembly (another committee will oversee all the bulky reports) and a recommendation will be made to NASS and INEC on that matter.....another committee to be set up to review all the gibberish i just typed to determine if we should still continue with english language as our official means of communication or adopt mandarin since china is reputably having more than 70% input in the average nigerian consumption.

Nice one
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by juman(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2012
He should please not to contest again.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by gregg2: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
Only Premium Times, Punch and The Nation newspaper
take delight in circulating things like this.

But, like Obama, GEJ is going to win a second term before our very eyes
and in a free and fair election.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by kpozite(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
So these people have started 2015 propaganda when memories of 2011 are still fresh in mind and 2011 promises yet to be fulfilled. Mtcheeew
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
The everyday REAL people on the ground will decide, not ANONYMOUS internat RATS, posting NONSENSE online. Despite all the phantom hatred for the PDP on the internet( by the same ANONYMOUS internet rats) and ACN propaganda, PDP still came 2nd in the last Ondo elections. I'm no fan of PDP or any political party. I look at the person not the party. Even now, I can guarantee several states that will return 80 to 90% votes for Jonathan if elections were to be conducted TODAY. Ondo and Edo will come tops in appreciation of the free and fair elections policy of GEJ(FREE AND FAIR elections is the most important DIVIDEND of democracy). Others states already in the bag for Jonathan include: Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Ogun, Ekiti, Benue, kwara, Jos, Delta, Kaduna,etc Even in the few tough states, GEJ will surely secure 25-50% votes in those areas. In fact, all GEJ needs to do now is to continue what he's doing and step up in some areas. Elections are not won on the internet. Only real people, with FLESH and BLOOD vote. INTERNAT RATS can continue to waste PRECIOUS time posting NONSENSE online.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by gregg2: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
slim fit :
No disrespect to the SS but I hardly come across people from these areas that think logistically. They all behave like their insane. Look at Sarowiwa,he died for is people [/b]not even a park or street to remember him by. But they remembered Abacha for creating a state those people have a bad inferior way of thinking so I'm not amazed at all.

Shuuuu . . . your grammar can uproot Aso Rock and plant it in Afghanistan!
You are busy running your mouth against people of the South South with this your very poor English.
By the way, which part of Nigeria are you from? South West?
Go back to school my dear – just my advice.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by KINGwax(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
lmao
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Arosa(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
slim fit :

Mr think Logistically, where are you from if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by KingPradas(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Beg for second term so fuel price go reach 200N per litre
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by adeshina86: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
Never will Nigerians beg dis criminals dat wunt go unpunish on d day of judgement.......
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by anishe(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
DANILSA: THIS MAN IS A JOKER, DID I SEE BEG OR VOTE, WELL HE MUST HAVE TAKEN KAIKAI WITH FRESH FISH

LOL

That legislooters is krazy. How dear make such a stupid statement. Another retardeen recommending the known Retardinho. RUBBISH
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by buchibabe: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
What did dis man smoke?
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by ignis: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
4reigningqueen: ok
oga jona,plz contest in the next general election.we love your work,our roads are now smooth,our eletricity has experienced massive improvement,fuel is now 10 naira per litre and so on.plz contest so that you can complete the job you started
And we now have breath of fresh air.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by usmanyaro17: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
As far as I am concern,GEJ remains the best candidate,he is the child of necessity tha t we have for I now,I have not seen any better candidate for the mean time Walahi...
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Denn(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
usmanyaro17: As far as I am concern,GEJ remains the best candidate,he is the child of necessity tha t we have for I now,I have not seen any better candidate for the mean time Walahi...

ok.

thank God you have only one vote.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by lumeneng22: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
Do we have a credible candidate that will take over from him in 2015? With this acn/cpc alliance that has no magnitude and direction.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by lumeneng22: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
usmanyaro17: As far as I am concern,GEJ remains the best candidate,he is the child of necessity tha t we have for I now,I have not seen any better candidate for the mean time Walahi...
.Good talk mallam.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Joeadamu86: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
Make wuna stay here dey make noise the real voters are out there,at the right time if GEJ should impress them they will vote for him again and nobody will stop that,I see that happening already.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by pat077: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
2nd term my foot!
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by fluffybaby(f): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
Beg kwa? Hiiiiaaan. Na wa for us o. Nngwa nu, make we go beg shina Rambo to come rule us join na!
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by ayoola2002(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
This man posses evil sprit, why must we beg GEJ? for what reason? let his achievment speak for him, for what on the ground now, nothing to justify.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IJEBUS / President Buhari Has Failed Integrity Test. - PDP / Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.