Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker (11038 Views)

PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation / Buhari Should Beg Ngozi Okonjo Iweala . / Nigerians Beg Jonathan For Their Betrayals, Knock Buhari's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by mmmustapha(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
Gej 4 second term? If dat happen then I will park my things and leave dis useless country to Niger or cameroun where my brothers live.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by VirginFinder: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
Demdem: Beg Ebele Retardeen Jonathan grin grin grin
What a joke

What's your stress?
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by ayojango(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
D retardeen shuld go to his village, he should take care of his late brodas wife,n his own ailing wife.

GOD shuld nt even let him dream of a 2nd term. Oloriburukusomebodi
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by TableLeg(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
To hell with Jonathan, his secon term ambitions and the dumb lawmaker, Obedient Emoto ....
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Skii(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
Beg?? Like seriously?? This guy must be joking!! Leaders offer themselves for service, they are not begged to serve!!
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by searay2(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
On Topic: It's true, when a student fails in a class he has to repeat. GEJ should repeat. I no talk say him fail oooo
Off-Topic: **now on my knees**
GEJ please contest for 2015. We need BH activities, more fuel hike, more unemployment and more...
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Gbawe: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
What a joke. Sycophancy at its most nauseating. In fact Nigerians should do more than beg. They should actually pledge their life savings to GEJ to ensure he seeks a second term.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by karlmax2: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ur rantings don't matter come 2015 he would contest and win so u guys can continue ur sulking it don't matter it only matters on nairaland where bigotry and hate is the other of the day yall should keep up the rants
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by tern: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
excellent rubbish
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Demdem(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
Virgin Finder:

What's your stress?

Mind ur business
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
Its very important to tell all of you that. GEJ must complete his 8yrs. Nigeria must understand that it is our turn to detroy Nigeria.

Hausas have done theirs for manay yrs, Yorubas have, so we must complete our own destruction before Igbos after that all of us can go our seperate ways.

What is good for the goose is also good for Niger Deltans. So let us beg him to contest.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by misterhillz(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ogoni militant: Its very important to tell all of you that. GEJ must complete his 8yrs. Nigeria must understand that it is our turn to detroy Nigeria.

Hausas have done theirs for manay yrs, Yorubas have, so we must complete our own destruction before Igbos after that all of us can go our seperate ways.

What is good for the goose is also good for Niger Deltans. So let us beg him to contest.
ogbeni, e clear say ur head dey shake!! na ur own village na Goodluck go destroy before this tenure go finish. Nigerians need change and no amount of washing go make Goodluck win 2015 election..we don tire for the man u hear..
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by lorddannie: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
Demdem: Beg Ebele Retardeen Jonathan grin grin grin
What a joke
demdem retardeen(DR), you again!
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Hanihairy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
Kkk....we are ontop the issue
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by buchibabe: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
Power of incumbency
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by franchizy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
I still believe Buhari is the right man for 2015 and not GEJ, Buhari is a honest man and God fearing and he wil fight corruption and move Nigeria forward. Let's beg Buhari to contest in 2015 and not GEJ

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
And I thought I was the only one that hated the man without shoes.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by lacasa: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
Dem swear 4 me ne angry
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by dad007(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
olajide_07:
What a bunch of jesters retrogression is synonymous with their likes well I don't blame them they wear rappers around so how would they know what's good for them
Na crazzzz dey worry am.Idiot!
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Maleyo: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
E no go beta 4 u Obedient Emoto, I neva eat 2day as I no get work, come say make jona come back
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Exponental(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ptimes: The Bayelsa lawmaker said President Jonathan was God’s gift to salvage Nigeria

If Nigerians knew what was best for them, they would beg President Goodluck Jonathan to contest for a second term in office in 2015, a lawmaker has said.

The lawmaker representing Ogbia Constituency II in the Bayelsa State House of Assembly, Obedient Emoto, on Thursday, called on Nigerians to persuade President Goodluck Jonathan to seek a second term in office.

Mr. Emoto, a former Chief Whip of the Bayelsa House of Assembly, said that Nigerians must shun divisive tendencies, hatred and religious bigotry in order to attain political development.

The lawmaker made the call in Yenagoa when members of the Ogbia Legislators Assessment Foundation paid him a visit.

Members of the foundation had visited the lawmaker to congratulate him on his recent award as `’The Best Performed Lawmaker of the Year’’.

Mr. Emoto said that the choice of Jonathan as the President of Nigeria was a divine decision from God to salvage the nation from the shackle of poverty, deprivation and underdevelopment.

He stressed that Nigerians would gain more from Jonathan’s eight year rule. Mr. Emoto advised Nigerians to allow the president rule the country for a second tenure to enable him consolidate on the gains of his laudable policies and programmes.

He said that only the people could compel the President to seek a second tenure, as Mr. Jonathan, being a faithful servant of the people, would never turn down the call.

The lawmaker advised Nigerians to be united in the fight against terrorism that was currently threatening the corporate existence of the nation.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/108160-nigerians-should-in-their-interest-beg-jonathan-to-seek-second-term-lawmaker.html
Amadioha fire dat mouth wey u take talk.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by harlos: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
Some people no wan make we rise,some people jst want make we die....

OLOUN MAJE O!
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by banki(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
gregg2: Only Premium Times, Punch and The Nation newspaper
take delight in circulating things like this.

But, like Obama, GEJ is going to win a second term before our very eyes
and in a free and fair election.

all of a sudden you want to campare goodluck and obama.....how? obama did not win a second teerm by crying and winning that george bush left americas economy in shambles, obama did not win second term by saying onething and doing another obama had focus GEJ doesnt, obama did not win by complaining that osama bin laden bombed america and he was not president then, obama sincerly tackled the issue and won, Obama speaks and inspires his people GEJ speaks and his people get more confused, Obama knows that his main opposition are the rich men and big corporations in america so he designed a health policy that would favour the poor, Gej decided to remove fuel subsidy and the poor man ended up suffering.....because prices of evrything in the country went up! GEJ told the people he would create wealth, please ask how many jobs have been created since 2007 when he became vice president?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by misterhillz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
mmmustapha: Gej 4 second term? If dat happen then I will park my things and leave dis useless country to Niger or cameroun where my brothers live.
lol.my brother,no b only you go comot for this country o.lol
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by misterhillz(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
Nigerians,una like suffer no b small..so all the one wey Goodluck dey turn una round since 2010,dat one no dey pain una.abi una forget wetin d man do January 1st 2012? UNA still want make he rule una again 2015.SMH una no like change at all.I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY cry
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by gp66(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
packman: wat
[size=15pt]
MAY THIS CRIMINAL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED.....
THIS ANIMAL WAS PAID TO DO THIS........

GOD FORBID A GEJ SECOND TERM........[/size]

then bring ur dad to rule because i knw ur dad is credible and transparent. Do u think everybody collects bribe like u to air views or opinion? If there is any credible person that can take us to that promise land let him/her come and lead us irrespective of his religion or pedigree. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Wadeoye(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
Interesting to note that Nigerians are all now on the same page that GEJ is a waste of time... 2015 come please.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by MeGaStReEt: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
Lol... simply lol
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by aribisala0(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
These Bayelsa people and name, Obedient,Government we never see Amnesty and Subsidy
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by deolumike(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
brainpulse: This also happened during IBB era- People came out to cry that they want him to continue.
This happened during Abacha- 1 million man march for Abacha to stay as a civilian president.
This happened again during Obasanjo's 8 years rule.- Some said they will die if Obasanjo doesnt go for a third time.

Which way Nigeria? Those enjoying from the pot of corruption wants it to continue.
. Truth of the matter. Quite unfortunate. However the voice of the majority must be made to sound louder than that of the corrupt, mindless, incorrigible and damned sycophants.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by greatgod2012(f): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sebi Jonathan be him brother, abeg, leave am, na wetin he wan shop he dey "konamo"[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by yohannazack(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
Dis potrays how highly uninfomed dis lawmaker is. I sorri fo his people weh votam sef. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper / Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.