Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct (17604 Views)

Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty / Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by tellwisdom: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
Even balotteli sef, wey resemble the monkey , was never called the name...why him??, abi because na naija boy??angryangry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Ccdavies(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
At first i tot d ref said dis directly 2mikel!so na i hear say..dis guy must b a clown 2put up such a case in d firstplace nd evn draging d club 2join hm in his clueless bhaviour..mtcheew
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by sleekshedy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
Bunch of stuffs(FA)
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by 1025: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
andyanders: Sign of illiteracy by Mikel. How can use base your claim on hear say. Someone told you and went up to the referee to accuse him. Too bad.

who told anton ferdinand what terry said? how did evra prove his case?
man u chairman is the vice chairman of english fa?
even if mikel no fit prove his case, is the whole world not watching epl week in and week out?
what mikel just did will forever remain in the history of epl and for the ref, i know that will improve his cv. we are watching.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by blocker: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
grin grin grin Abeg! Definition of rascism is not one sided. Assumption does not constitute proof. Some of you define rascism on the skin colour of the accussed and the nationality of the accuser. I am not surprised Mikel found himself off-side in this case.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by kingsceemark(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
Jimbadly: Very wrong of Mikel. Such a thuggish behaviour from a player of his calibre. Shoudn't have made his claims based on what his fellow team mate told him. I hope he is severely reprimanded.
Mumu big fool, big black monkey like you
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by lomprico(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
ejifranks: So wats the proof that the ref never insulted mikel.
Wats d proof dat he did?
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by astOorR(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
mikel acted without a concrete proof, which is nonsensical... Bro, look b4 u leap, na jand u dey
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by lomprico(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
1025:

who told anton ferdinand what terry said? how did evra prove his case?
man u chairman is the vice chairman of english fa?
even if mikel no fit prove his case, is the whole world not watching epl week in and week out?
what mikel just did will forever remain in the history of epl and for the ref, i know that will improve his cv. we are watching.

Wat has man u got to do with this case? U chelshit fans should learn how to accept defeat gallantly and stop d blaming game.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by denzel2009: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
Iaz93: Oh Fucck! He called Mikel a monkey ...Lmao! But Mikel no resemble monkey na...

I wonder o....If he had called Taiye Taiwo the monkey now, then we go talk another thing.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by teskyg: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
I saw many Manchester united fans who benefited from that match officiating,Ghanians,whose Hero,Micheal Essien was chased out of Chelsea by Obi and south African jeolous citizens whose football players are not deemed fit to play in any top football club in Europe posting senceless Comments here.You could imajine if it was Rooney or Fergerson that made such accusation.I like the way Drogba and Diouf treated those bunch of racist during their carreer in England.This is cover up big time.Michral,we are with you.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by nneh1(f): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
. And what is the proof that the ref did insult mikel?
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Olowowolex: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
So the complainer has turned to the accused now......hmm,
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by IYANGBALI: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
solomon111: it was not found to be false.
It was just a case of absense of concrete evidence.
Clattenberg is lucky he is in a racist country.
Crazy brits.!
A racist country that is hundred times better than yours
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Jazzgreen(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
But to be honest, RAMIRES resemble monkey ooo. Maybe d ref called him monkey, den he now re-twitted it to mikel. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by IYANGBALI: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
teskyg: I saw many Manchester united fans who benefited from that match officiating,Ghanians,whose Hero,Micheal Essien was chased out of Chelsea by Obi and south African jeolous citizens whose football players are not deemed fit to play in any top football club in Europe posting senceless Comments here.You could imajine if it was Rooney or Fergerson that made such accusation.I like the way Drogba and Diouf treated those bunch of racist during their carreer in England.This is cover up big time.Michral,we are with you.
WE ARE WITH YOU?says who and who are the we?ol boy mikel is on his own,count me out
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Jazzgreen(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2012
Eazee-e:
Dis Mikel & Chelsea need 2 b taugth a strong lesson so dat dey wil learn 2 accept defeat in gud faith. Imagine Mikel a Nigerian where English is d official language saying Ramires a Brazilian dat speak portuguese & was not even close 2 d Referee @ d time of d incident told him dat d Referee called him MONKEY? Mikel deserved serious flogging n even chelsea should suffer points deduction 4 complicity 2 ruin sombodys career. I dont nid 2 b a Lawyer 2 judge dis case. If it were nigeria, it wud hav been thrown out since. 4 dos chelsea fans dat choose 2 b blind n stil shout because he is black n not a British, den sory because Patrick Evra is black n not a British(infact 4rom CAPE VERDE). BUNCHA TOUTS
you BUNCHER STUNTED STOUT
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by tomakint: 12:36am On Nov 23, 2012
Iaz93: Oh Fucck! He called Mikel a monkey ...Lmao! But Mikel no resemble monkey na...
Guy, to some of the racists amidst the whites, every black is a monkey! It is that serious
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by nex(m): 12:54am On Nov 23, 2012
Mikel's allegation was quite strange. I'm sure he's the first human being ever to accuse a referee of racist attacks. I'm sorry, but I never believed Mikel. What he did was very wrong. Racism is a very serious issue. You don't just bring it up simply because your team lost.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by mystikal(m): 1:49am On Nov 23, 2012
this

was always going to take this turn. Chelsea and its mgt should have
dealt with this effectively indoors. Little wonder Sir Alex and Wenger
were quick to defend Clattenburg in this case and suggested it better be
dealt behind closed doors. Being manager isnt only about making 5-5-O
playing formations, but also making sure a player doesnt drag team into
needless and senseless drama. rookie idea I guess

For those branding the English FA racist, this is the same FA that charged its captain even after civil courts cleared him

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Frankiss44(m): 2:56am On Nov 23, 2012
mystikal: this

was always going to take this turn. Chelsea and its mgt should have
dealt with this effectively indoors. Little wonder Sir Alex and Wenger
were quick to defend Clattenburg in this case and suggested it better be
dealt behind closed doors. Being manager isnt only about making 5-5-O
playing formations, but also making sure a player doesnt drag team into
needless and senseless drama. rookie idea I guess

For those branding the English FA racist, this is the same FA that charged its captain even after civil courts cleared him

LWKMD @ 5-5-0 formation... Don't mind those myopic Chelsea fans calling the F.A names... To show you that Chelsea as a club lacks class, they are yet to issue a formal apology to the Ref even 24 hours after this "pathetic" case has been dropped... How can you just run into the Ref's room based on information you didn't hear, now tell me, isn't that a Monkey's behavior?? Even Mata, was wise enough to withdraw himself from this case with the other Spanish brothers saying they didn't hear shit... But trust naija na, we like to be in the news for the wrong reasons...As soon as Chelsea refuse
d to send a witness to the police, I knew it was a lost case, it was not even meant to be a case initially... The FA even tried to follow up as usual even after the Police dropped the case.... If I be the Ref, na to sue chelsea sure pass, at least that fool Abramovic will part with some of his stolen millions again.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by kabba7(m): 5:10am On Nov 23, 2012
That Mikel of a guy actually behave ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ a monkey by basing his allegation on hear say.Hope the FA will deal with him decisively , he is as dumb as President Jonathan .

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by elampiro(m): 5:54am On Nov 23, 2012
It is funny the way people reason. So some of you actually want the referee to be punished based on Ramires witness alone without video proof or evidence? Even the other officials using the same communication system said they didn't hear anything of such over the microphone. This is an age of technology where everything that happened on the pitch can be scrutinized bit by bit with latest technology.

Mikel should be ashamed now.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by plainmirror(m): 5:56am On Nov 23, 2012
Mikel,Ʊ a®ε obviously,practically ɑΩd evidently wrong.for Ʊ τ̲̅☺ press charges against a white man in his countryhome witout concrete evidence & from wat Iڪ been told τ̲̅☺ Ʊ.ramires can as well tell Ʊ anytn,anytym.its as a result f τђё game frustration (losing syd)
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by amivel(f): 6:18am On Nov 23, 2012
what proof do U̶̲̥̅̊ want agaon they have listen to their conversation via the video recording that's what they have been investigating since mikel should not just put his name on bad record with dis refrees.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by ziondaughter: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2012
I dont blame the racist but Mikel Obi. D grace of God dat took u international he wants to jeopardise. Blunt whites dont give a damn of who u are. Dem no like black 1 bit. Instead of u to just play ur ball take ur money, u want go show ur kpai self. Na u know b4 dem go set u up cos dey are good at dat.
Jimbadly: Very wrong of Mikel. Such a thuggish behaviour from a player of his calibre. Shoudn't have made his claims based on what his fellow team mate told him. I hope he is severely reprimanded.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by plentykola(m): 6:38am On Nov 23, 2012
amivel: what proof do U̶̲̥̅̊ want agaon they have listen to their conversation via the video recording that's what they have been investigating since mikel should not just put his name on bad record with dis refrees.
Bros no talk watin u no see dey dnt record any conversatin btw refs annd the other officials FA just conclude base on the statement of the other officials the 2 linemen said dey did not hear d ref said so and the 4th official said during that time is earphone he was using was not clear so he cant say anything about it. To me d FA just try to cover up d ref that is England for u.
If the ref can call mata a name then he can call mikel a monkey then cos he use some abusive word on mata too
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by plentykola(m): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2012
amivel: what proof do U̶̲̥̅̊ want agaon they have listen to their conversation via the video recording that's what they have been investigating since mikel should not just put his name on bad record with dis refrees.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by richjohn1(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2012
Chelsea FC is a disgrace, I really can't bliv a club of Chelsea's magnitude will take up a case like dis based on mere hearsay public. What's d gain in wrecking the man's career when d man involved has publicly said he regreted sending torres off. That's the difference btw a white man and black man mata didn't barge into d ref's room based on hearsay but of course a black "monkey" will little education will do that. Little wonder refs don't wanna officiate chelsit's game anymore! I now understand why chelsit hasn't won any game after that crappy 5-4 revenge against United, nemesis is just catching up and dat nemesis hasn't finished cos d new manager chelshit has now will further lead dem into chaos!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by kunlekorea(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2012
the ref said mikky and aboki ramires thought it was monkey and foolish Mikel went to act based on wat his team mate to him.....so who is at fault here not because his a Nigerian we should close our eyes to thee truth
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by texazzpete(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2012
Anybody supporting Mikel in this has to be a Grade-A imbec'ile.

Based on hearsay, this fellow stormed into the ref's room and used abusive language. They ought to punish him for his stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb / Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 25th November 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.