Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct (17603 Views)

Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty / Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Frankiss44(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2012
plenty kola:
Bros no talk watin u no see dey dnt record any conversatin btw refs annd the other officials FA just conclude base on the statement of the other officials the 2 linemen said dey did not hear d ref said so and the 4th official said during that time is earphone he was using was not clear so he cant say anything about it. To me d FA just try to cover up d ref that is England for u.
If the ref can call mata a name then he can call mikel a monkey then cos he use some abusive word on mata too

Shut up and stop saying shit, which Ref used abusive word on Mata?? If he did, why the Chelsea drop the Mata's Claim?? You people just sit at the comfort of your bedroom and start tying unending conspiration... Even the police invited Chelsea to come and lay their complain and nobody came up so they had no option to close the case because the accuse refused to turn up
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by AngelEbi(f): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2012
kollybay4u: I definitely knows it will town down against Mikel. Oyinbo!
I beg u in d name of God, dnt do this next tym

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Frankiss44(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2012
texazzpete: Anybody supporting Mikel in this has to be a Grade-A imbec'ile.

Based on hearsay, this fellow stormed into the ref's room and used abusive language. They ought to punish him for his stupidity.

Even Mikel self know say e don fall e hand... U see the difference between a wise Spanish and a foolish nigerian Ramires reported to Mata, Mata say guy bone, I nor hear am... Na e run go report to mikel, na Mikel storm Ref room dey go shout for the Ref say e go break e neck.... Now how can he prove to the world that he is not a Monkey
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2012
franchizy:

Are u not a fool on nairaland wit dis ur first to comment. Tufiakwa
wetin concern u cant u mind ur business
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2012
Mikel has gotten himself in trouble, probably a 2 match ban
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by bunmit(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2012
no be small tin ooo
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by try69: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2012
white man to black man : "This monkey here doesn't know how the word "monkey" would sound because he would not understand English language since coming to England in 2010."
black man to white man : "yeah, you are right, let's punish em."
smh..
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by topedavid: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2012
I hope they resolve all this things on time... so we can continue enjoying the good game of football
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Rightbishop: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2012
So many tins wen wrong on mikel side of d story.mikel was d one talking to d ref so he should have heard himself not ramires or mata. Also between then who understands english better. Again d people dat heard it, den went to tell mikel are not coming out to defend him. So for me mikel has no case.
topedavid: I hope they resolve all this things on time... so we can continue enjoying the good game of football
So many tins wen wrong on mikel side of d story.mikel was d one talking to d ref so he should have heard himself not ramires or mata. Also between then who understands english better. Again d people dat heard it, den went to tell mikel are not coming out to defend him. So for me mikel has no case.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by kenkruse: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2012
I was utterly disappointed with Mikel after the incidence. Chelsea as a club was furious after losing the game and wanted an escape goat. Mata was the first to be contacted but he turned it down wisely. But my stupid brother took it upon himself to bang on referee for a huge allegation he cant substantiate. He has always acted as an errand boy to Chelsea. He'll abandone international duty just to please Chelsea. He has been snubbed by Drogba and Terry in a match in his quest to please them. That shows you how they regard him. Ramires knows that Mikel will act once he inform him. I feel sad, really angry
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by john365: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2012
solomon111: it was not found to be false.
It was just a case of absense of concrete evidence.
Clattenberg is lucky he is in a racist country.
Crazy brits.!

y are u causing? u were nt there. dnt take sides.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by wonda26(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2012
kollybay4u: I definitely knows it will town down against Mikel. Oyinbo!

Nna mehn! Na wa o
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by omar22(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mata was the first to be contacted but he turned it down wisely. But my silly brother took it upon himself to slam on referee for a huge allegation

So if someone told you that someone called you a monkey you wont react? Tell me why did Zinedine React at the 2006 world cup? Tell me why did Patrick Kliveurt punch a Belgian player at the 1998 world cup group match? its ok for the Eastern European to make Monkey chant at black players and nothing is done the worst that would happen would be a $2000 fine! UEFA has thrown a team out of their competition because the fan threw fire works or flare at the opposition goalie, but a Monkey chant nah!!! Yes Ramires said what he heard but because the FA cleared it doesnt mean he didnt say it, John Terry was cleared in court for saying F$%K*** Black C*nt! Am trying to remember the Fela music were he said something about Monkeys. The 5 white boys that beat Stephen Lawrence to death in 1993, were cleared in court because the police force tampered with the evidence, after an independent review the 5 men were found guilty of murdering a black student in south london. I would say it again because they cleared Clattenburg doesnt mean he didnt say.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Frankiss44(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
omar22:

So if someone told you that someone called you a monkey you wont react? Tell me why did Zinedine React at the 2006 world cup? Tell me why did Patrick Kliveurt punch a Belgian player at the 1998 world cup group match? its ok for the Eastern European to make Monkey chant at black players and nothing is done the worst that would happen would be a $2000 fine! UEFA has thrown a team out of their competition because the fan threw fire works or flare at the opposition goalie, but a Monkey chant nah!!! Yes Ramires said what he heard but because the FA cleared it doesnt mean he didnt say it, John Terry was cleared in court for saying F$%K*** Black C*nt! Am trying to remember the Fela music were he said something about Monkeys. The 5 white boys that beat Stephen Lawrence to death in 1993, were cleared in court because the police force tampered with the evidence, after an independent review the 5 men were found guilty of murdering a black student in south london. I would say it again because they cleared Clattenburg doesnt mean he didnt say.

You have not said anything son... At first we felt the Ref said it directly to Mikel? Why should I react if someone should tell someone somewhere called me a monkey Why did Mata not react? Mata even went ahead to tell Chelsea FC to drop his case as he didn't hear poo... is that too much for Mikel to do? Rather he went straight to the Ref's room and started yelling.... Even a Monkey won't behave like that, he just proved to the world that he is worst than a Monkey
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by ebere1712: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
After Nigerians with their st.up.idit.y would all tell me that they are fan of some piece of shit pink club. You guys are really mentally disabled.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by BrutusOj(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Jimbadly: Very wrong of Mikel. Such a thuggish behaviour from a player of his calibre. Shoudn't have made his claims based on what his fellow team mate told him. I hope he is severely reprimanded.
anu ofia!when was d last time a player was reprimanded for atacking a stupid refree in Europe or d world as a whole?cos he is a Nigerian,u av d gauts to say dat trash wit ur mouth.go n reprimand him,ewu....
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by BrutusOj(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
abohrandy: see as tout dey carry him toutish nature dey go everywhere? after dat they go give am award!! seriously i styl dey wonder why dey give this dude award sef. no b like say him score goal oh. abi him dey perform like dat for friendlies(the last two, he never showed up sef). so what was the award for if i may ask?
go colet de award na,him de de send millions home everyday,u de nairaland de write hates coment about him...if u tink he is not playing well,go and tell Abrahamovich to dispose him,som of u just hates ppl for notin.u tink it's easy to make d starting eleven of a big club in Europe?grow up boy
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Oliveglory: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
next.....................
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by omar22(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Frankiss44:

You have not said anything son... At first we felt the Ref said it directly to Mikel? Why should I react if someone should tell someone somewhere called me a monkey Why did Mata not react? Mata even went ahead to tell Chelsea FC to drop his case as he didn't hear poo... is that too much for Mikel to do? Rather he went straight to the Ref's room and started yelling.... Even a Monkey won't behave like that, he just proved to the world that he is worst than a Monkey

Your wrong bro! when the news first broke, They said Mark Cattenburg call Mikel a Monkey and called Mata and Torres a Spanish twit!!! but Mata said he did not hear anything about the "Spanish Twit" thats why it was dropped. Ref Andy D Urso sent of former England player Ian Wright and he went to trash the referee's room! and treaten the ref. he was only fined £15k Patrick Vieira called a ref "the san of a LovePeddler" but it seems like we Nigeria demonising our own player
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by rawtruth(m): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Jimbadly: Very wrong of Mikel. Such a thuggish behaviour from a player of his calibre. Shoudn't have made his claims based on what his fellow team mate told him. I hope he is severely reprimanded.

I wonder o..., and what if Ramires denies telling him so? I won't be surprised if, in the end, Ramires is charged for "Amebo".
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
ebamma 3: okay nah,the hunter now becoming the hunted,that is what happens when you fight a white man in his own country

I dont support this, mikel must have accused the man falsely. Nothing racial from the referees angle the way i see it. Not a racial thing but a case judged by evident facts on ground.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by ebere1712: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Some of the people here have already crucified obi for daring to accuse saint referee. Does anybody living in britain really think that the odds are that obi is lying undecided So how come the panel concluded that obi is wrong. Did they build a time machine and go back and listen to their private argument. You guys are all i.di.ots. You will be destroyed. Repent from this your foolishness.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by ebere1712: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
What club do you support?
Is it in spain or england?
is it bolton or arsenal?
You guys are finished people.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by 1025: 12:33am On Nov 24, 2012
the lazio fans did this to tottenham fan and that is what the english get for letting others down and turning justice upside down. the only time the say the truth is if ibori is concerned or igeanyi uba so that they will size their duns there.
again in serbia, they claim the under 21 team were racially abused and they need result from their complain.
useless and partial country.
soon, many will stop watch football because epl is exposing a lot of criminal activities of the game.
u cheat a coach and he mention it, u fine and ban him while the refs goes home as a celebrity. it is a shame on fifa, uefa and english fa.

Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by rampantlover: 3:52am On Nov 24, 2012
Mikel, Ramirez and Mata are a bunch of illiterates and should be force to take up English lessons.
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by KayDee4: 5:21am On Nov 24, 2012
1025: the lazio fans did this to tottenham fan and that is what the english get for letting others down and turning justice upside down. the only time the say the truth is if ibori is concerned or igeanyi uba so that they will size their duns there.
again in serbia, they claim the under 21 team were racially abused and they need result from their complain.
useless and partial country.
soon, many will stop watch football because epl is exposing a lot of criminal activities of the game.
u cheat a coach and he mention it, u fine and ban him while the refs goes home as a celebrity. it is a shame on fifa, uefa and english fa.

in other words, you're in support of this gruesome act and against Ibori's conviction ? ? ? ?
Re: Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct by babyboy3(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2012
rampant lover: Mikel, Ramirez and Mata are a bunch of illiterates and should be force to take up English lessons.

So not understanding English means they are illiterates?

Bravo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb / Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 25th November 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.