Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd (1411 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. (2) (3) (4)

What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd by tunad4rari(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
I was just catchin my normal fun on 2go one cool evening.i decided to chat wit one of d names on my friends list ,along d line i asked her,where are u? d reply was do u want to c me?.immediately i answered yes,she askd me my location ,i quickly tell her,she replied its not too far frm her place,before i know i saw her call tellin me she is at my bustop.i steped out to pick her,i was suprised to c dis giant beautiful lady of abt age 30,d first thing i did was that i pretended i was not the one,she passedby ,i later ave a second tot!i finally called her but i refuse to let her in into my my house,we stoped at a bar close to my house.she told me she is married with two kids.pls what do u think this lady wants.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
Maybe we should first ask what you want!

Re: What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd by wissezy: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
She wants sex. I don't do married ladies. And i will advise u not to do her.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd by Adufaye(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Abeg giv me her username
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
Brains are really scarce. . .
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
Chai.

I need a bottle of star to wash this down
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd by Exponental(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Maybe d spirit of 2go has decended on her
........2go gaga 2go crazy!
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd by Blackteeth(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
sexkillz: Brains are really scarce. . .
Brains are available everywhere. It is the content that is scarce.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd by Akin1212(m): 5:52am On Nov 23, 2012
Steppd in, read the post and comments, laughed. Was about to leave but cant
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2012
May be she want you as a friend. Don't conclude just yet.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd by mumumugu(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2012
tunad4rari: I was just catchin my normal fun on 2go one cool evening.i decided to chat wit one of d names on my friends list ,along d line i asked her,where are u? d reply was do u want to c me?.immediately i answered yes,she askd me my location ,i quickly tell her,she replied its not too far frm her place,before i know i saw her call tellin me she is at my bustop.i steped out to pick her,i was suprised to c dis giant beautiful lady of abt age 30,d first thing i did was that i pretended i was not the one,she passedby ,i later ave a second tot!i finally called her but i refuse to let her in into my my house,we stoped at a bar close to my house.she told me she is married with two kids.pls what do u think this lady wants.
:-)she is lying.just to test u if u wil hav d decency to fffuck a marid woman

How To Invite Cuddling Without Inviting Sex / Signs You're Dating The Right Person / Kisses And Their Meaning