Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police (17070 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnapper’s Wife To Negotiate Victim’s Release (photo) / Commissioner Of Police Tunde Sobulor Dies In American Hospital / How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by GJames(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2012
Its not his fault, it's the devil
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Ericsdm55(m): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=obyrich]What do you expect in a society where illiterate criminals are celebrated and empowered by government? Whether people believe it or not Nigeria honors and protects criminals more than sound academic and moral profile. The man will soon become a celebrity. He will be honored like his other militant brothers as well. Though I doubt the veracity of the report. Why did they not give his name? And what do you need his name for, would his name by any means make any difference? Wetin come be your own? Must u comment?
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by kabaka1: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2012
highlandre: If a society doesn't provide a platform for people to develop themselves, and channels through which man can use his knowledge to benefit his environment, that society shouldn't complain when such knowledge is used against it!!!

Pls don't blame d society 4 what this fool has become. I know naija is not perfect, but I'm guessing d main thing is that this man probably has given up hope on d system after trying to succeed with his all his so called academic qualifications, but in reality, this is a classic case of an educated fool who lacks d vision n creativity to overcome obstacles 2 succeed in life, so he resorts to crime as a remedy to his predicament.
To be honest, I don't have any mercy 4 this kind of people n wish he'll be captured soonest, so he'll face the cruel hands of d law. Hope dem go make am vomit all d ransom money wee him don collect already 2

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by stankezzy: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2012
dramenda: see weting goodluck cus na,lol
how did goodluck cause uneployment,since u were born,what hav u contributed to this country? you must be a very big fat FOOL.
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by stankezzy: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2012
kingoflag: Yeah, yeah, yeah, PhD holder... Nigerian Degree, right?

Nigeria's President is a PhD holder too. Something tells me in other climes hed never make it out of 12th grade. But, na Naija now, abi?
another big FAT fool,always insulting the president,tell us your academic quolification and what you have done for this country since you were born.An idiot.
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by pwettytemmy(f): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=Ericsdm55][/quote]are u for real? Did u just asked wat we need his name for? Did u read d caption at all. MOST WANTED CRIMINAL. I bet u don't know wat dat means. There are lots of Phd holders out there, so if he's a wanted person, how do we differentiate them without their names. I'm sure he's not d only phd holder from dat local govt. Why should d police be hiding his name in d first place? Remember we re talking abt a wanted criminal here
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by larrymoore(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2012
Ph.d in kidnapology. No more coment!
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Fostercat(m): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2012
acidtalk: Worlds Most Corrupt Leader is also a PH.D holder. Don't ask me if you want to know where he stays, stroll to Aso Rock gate and say you want to see Oga patapata.
hahahahahaha.very hilarious.na koboko de go take ansa u.lol
Am not surprised.wat do u expect from a dead society?
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2012
The police men dont know who they are looking for, hence the guess, n witheld name crap. Dont worry CP i am donating 5.2billion naira (the money supposed to b used to rebuild the UN paradise) to the NPF to help in the pursuit of this case and help bring the no-name PhD holder to book
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by salafiyy: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2012
EDUCATION WITHOUT RELIGION IS LIKE TO RAISE EDUCATED CRIMINAL...I'M PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM (SUNNI)
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Dee60: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2012
So, what's PhD in Nigeria?
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Ultrame(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2012
Our very own "Moriaty"... We should be proud. undecided
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Omen100(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2012
PHD holders which levels na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Fostercat(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2012
salafiyy: EDUCATION WITHOUT RELIGION IS LIKE TO RAISE EDUCATED CRIMINAL...I'M PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM (SUNNI)
on point oga boko H
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by 5much(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2012
D more educated a criminal is,d more sophisticated his approach to crime.May God help us.
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by IYANGBALI: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2012
tpia1: unfortunate!!!!

schools need to do more to monitor their graduates.

form strong alumni associations, etc.
And what would parents do?
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by IYANGBALI: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2012
Foster cat: on point oga boko H
The guy na boko chief? grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2012
how do u expect corruption to stop in a country where criminal names are withheld

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by dominique(f): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2012
Why on earth would the police withold the Identity of a wanted criminal? Doesn't make sense at all. his pictures and info should be circulating every type of media by now. I Don't believe such a person exists.
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by speeder(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2012
why should they withhold the most wanted kidnapper's name. So if we see him tomorrow, we shouldn't run abi? When his poster is suppose to be everywhere, they'r busy holding back his name. Nija, i hail thee.
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by dominique(f): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2012
Johnwizzy: how do u expect corruption to stop in a country where criminal names are withheld

Abi o. Imagine watching America's most wanted and see a caption like this; there's a notorious serial killer on the lose (names witheld), has murdered and dismembered about 50 people already, holds a phd. Anybody with info on him should call 1-800____ . I mean wtf
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2012
dominique:

Abi o. Imagine watching America's most wanted and see a caption like this; there's a notorious serial killer on the lose (names witheld), has murdered and dismembered about 50 people already, holds a phd. Anybody with info on him should call 1-800____ . I mean wtf
hahahahaha.....never.
corruption is now a christmas everyone celebrate in nigeria
from no 1 citizen to least,are now becoming a doctorate in coruption education...passing their teaching to others
wat is in d mind of an average nigerian is to b given d opportunity n increase d level corruption....smh
nigeria is nw tagged a corrupt nation among few.....sigh
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by onyeego(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2012
kingoflag: Yeah, yeah, yeah, PhD holder... Nigerian Degree, right?

Nigeria's President is a PhD holder too. Something tells me in other climes hed never make it out of 12th grade. But, na Naija now, abi?
Shatap!
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Rooneyboy(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2012
we are finally getting to the kinged point in Nigeria were highly respected individuals will be carrying.
Its just a matter of time.
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Rooneyboy(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2012
5much: D more educated a criminal is,d more sophisticated his approach to crime.May God help us.
Well said bro .
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Tirham1: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2012
redcliff: please why would a criminal's in wanting names be withheld. there is something fishy going on . this people are just plating with our intelligence...

My thot. Most wanted but names withhaeld doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by hagma37yahoocom: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2012
SlyIg: And still here on Nairaland,some people were mocking at honest Phd holders who applied for Dangote driving job. They would still come up to despise this too. Using Phd to work with Dangote and using it to do kidnapping,which is better?
None is better
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by StanleyDivine(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2012
Ethically,possession of an academic degree can't be a reason not to indulge in criminal activities.Rather sound moral principles is.
In reality any Nigerian is a latent criminal activated by time n circumstance.Those who think otherwise are those who re out of touch wt facts on ground or sheer pretenders. Our men of God,traditional n political leaders,parents are role models of criminality,so why wud it be any news that a latent-crimnal Phd holder has bn activated.
In Naija bn law-abiding or religious is nonsensical.

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by sundaybam(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2012
dramenda: see weting goodluck cus na,lol

Na only him be ph d holder wey no get work. angry
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by logica(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2012
...and who says his PhD wasn't bought?
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2012
ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo

Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by johndavid1(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2012
sundaybam:

Na only him be ph d holder wey no get work. angry
Help me Ask am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Behind Economic Crisis In Osun – APC / 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... / Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.