Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police (17073 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnapper’s Wife To Negotiate Victim’s Release (photo) / Commissioner Of Police Tunde Sobulor Dies In American Hospital / How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by ANYPEN(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2012
Itoroetti :
If arrested,he'l say it's lack of employment.agreed,employment is a disease that has crumb into the society.As a graduate,why not pray 4 ideas to enable u rule the world.D richest people in d world are not politician neither do they work for blue chips,rather d use their brain.

hear yourself... so, as a graduate you need prayer to be able to feed yourself. he is not saying he wants to be the richest, he is saying he wants to be able to feed himself and his family or is that too much to ask as a graduate?

i am not in support of his criminal act, am just saying when you think, endeavor to make it a balanced one because if he really wants to do crime, he doesn't have to read to the level of PhD in Engineering.

and why can't you pray for the for ideas to rule the world or don't you want to?
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by lumeneng22: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
Criminally minded people buying phd certificate, so ridiculous.From which school self?
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by armadeo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
Every statistic given was unfounded unnamed phd kinapper, unnamed dismissed police unnamed killed kidnappers 300 of them. This peeps think we are fools. They are trying to proove they are working which we know they aren't so I say *** sneezes*** bullshit. Dumd butt policemen

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by alpontif(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Stanley Divine: Ethically,possession of an academic degree can't be a reason not to indulge in criminal activities.Rather sound moral principles is.
In reality any Nigerian is a latent criminal activated by time n circumstance.Those who think otherwise are those who re out of touch wt facts on ground or sheer pretenders. Our men of God,traditional n political leaders,parents are role models of criminality,so why wud it be any news that a latent-crimnal Phd holder has bn activated.
In Naija bn law-abiding or religious is nonsensical.

That is the reality. Only the pragmatic will agree with you.
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by philips70(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
What is the surprise in this story sef? For me I see none. What is the difference between this criminal and the ones in government or in business? Don't we have Phd holders in the National Assembly and state houses? What's the difference in tendency? A crime is a crime whether you perpetuate it in or outside of government. The proceeds is all more money in a poverty stricken rich nation where only the rich are given recognition among big names with full respect. As a result of this 99% of Nigerians are criminally minded in one way or the other. God help us!
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Hardfact: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rather unfortunate.
Recall Wyclef's Anything Can Happen?
Such a dangerous dimension to the Nigerian situation . . .
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Itoroetti(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
Chanchit:

Did you just say he should use his brain...? Hes been using his brain nau, btw they should do more investigation, maybe his Phd is in kidnapping.
when i mean using brain,i mean using it positively which we all know.meanwhile it could be a phd in kidnapping as u said.
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by mamagee3(f): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Wow!!!

It's very shocking. . .
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by basher(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo

Lol! E be like say one igbo girl wan take her obonge Pucci kill u with nyanshing for dream Wey make u shout like that!

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by obyrich(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
lumeneng22: Criminally minded people buying phd certificate, so ridiculous.From which school self?
please tell me where phD in Engineering is sold in Nigeria cos I'll not hesitate to buy one. Mechanical engineering is one of the hardest fields of study to bag a phD in Nigeria.
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by tEsLim(m): 12:20am On Nov 24, 2012
Its gonna get worse. Since the criminals are becoming more educated than the police chiefs. Thats an insult to the cops chiefs with only WAEC certificates. And now lets see how a WAEC holder will investigate and catch a dodgy PHD holder in advance superdense-kinetic-mechanical engineering with 3 thesis awaiting patent in perpetual motion mechanism. . He even studied astrophysics of spatial-array-attack application in warfare. He probably worked on mechanic forensic evidence recovery and disintegration during is research days. :p Good luck cops.
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 24, 2012
The educated Nigerians are obviously becoming criminals in the society. I can't imagine what that nation is turning into!
Re: Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police by obyrich(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2012
all4naija: The educated Nigerians are obviously becoming criminals in the society. I can't imagine what that nation is turning into!
Because we dont honor educated people in Nigeria. Wealth, however it is gotten, commands more respect in the contemporary Nigerian society than sound academic profile. He got a first class at 19 doesnt get as much societal recognition as he is a billionaire at 19! No one asks how you made the money including 'men of god'. God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Generation Falls By 480MW, Grid Under Threat - Punch / Nigeria’s Population Explosion Is Frightening - Buhari / Get Ready To Pack Out Of Imo Government House - Sen. Sam Anyanwu Fires Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.