Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,914 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Throws It Here - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Throws It Here (5095 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throws It Here by Mynd44: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2012
Redmosquito:
I beat up death. Come back to life. I cut off K2039's lips, throws them to
Catches K2039's lips packs poo with them and throws them to.......
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2012
Catches lips(lips resemble ponmo)slices lips into pieces and makes soup and throw soup to...
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2012
fairygeh: Catches lips(lips resemble ponmo)slices lips into pieces and makes soup and throw soup to...
Chai! Everything wey touch farygeh hand go turn to soup
Throws soup away, I am full
Reaches into fairygeh's chest, grabs her heart and throws it to
Re: Throws It Here by Mynd44: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2012
Redmosquito:
Chai! Everything wey touch farygeh hand go turn to soup
Throws soup away, I am full
Reaches into fairygeh's chest, grabs her heart and throws it to
Grabs chest, removes bra throws the bra to........
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Grabs chest, removes bra throws the bra to........
Mynd44 na heart I throw oooo!! See as you wan begin bad thing now lipsrsealed
Well I am weak so
Grabs bra, tears bra, snaps fairygeh, throws the pisure to
Re: Throws It Here by habayommy: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2012
Redmosquito:
Mynd44 na heart I throw oooo!! See as you wan begin bad thing now lipsrsealed
Well I am weak so
Grabs bra, tears bra, snaps fairygeh, throws the pisure to
catches the pisure...yeparipa, the pisure ugly o and fit cause nightmares, quickly thows it τ̅☺
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2012
Lmao,mynd n mosquito u guys re sick
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2012
habayommy: catches the pisure...yeparipa, the pisure ugly o and fit cause nightmares, quickly thows it τ̅☺
grabs the picture,its nt even mine,tears it to pieces and throw it to...
Re: Throws It Here by Mynd44: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2012
fairygeh: grabs the picture,its nt even mine,tears it to pieces and throw it to...
Takes the pieces, throws it in the waste bin throws the bin to.......
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2012
Catches the bin,pour the contents on mynd,picks My revolver,shoots mynd and throw him to ....
Mynd_44:
Takes the pieces, throws it in the waste bin throws the bin to.......
Re: Throws It Here by Mynd44: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2012
fairygeh: Catches the bin,pour the contents on mynd,picks My revolver,shoots mynd and throw him to ....
as a sharp guy, I can't die, wakes up in mid-air, launches parachute and throws parachute to...........

1 Like

Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
as a sharp guy, I can't die, wakes up in mid-air, launches parachute and throws parachute to...........
Burns parachute, watches mynd44 fall from the sky, kicks mynd44 to
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
Catch mynd,use mynd to play football,toss him left,right,centre and throw him to ....
Re: Throws It Here by Lawconfessor(f): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mak I enta dis thread full time o

Pls I am in ooo

1 Like

Re: Throws It Here by beynee: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
fairygeh: Catch mynd,use mynd to play football,toss him left,right,centre and throw him to ....
catches Mnd, dribbles fairygey with Mnd towards to goal post to
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
Catch mynd,mynd is so so flexible enters goal post.yaaay we win.#celebrating.removes top and throws it to ...
Re: Throws It Here by Mynd44: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
fairygeh: Catch mynd,mynd is so so flexible enters goal post.yaaay we win.#celebrating.removes top and throws it to ...
Catches top, ewwww it is smelling. Throws it to.........
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Catches top,awww smells of my Red door perfume kiss,put it back on,mynd's head don break,throws it to ....
Mynd_44:
Catches top, ewwww it is smelling. Throws it to.........
Re: Throws It Here by beynee: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
catches top and keep it one conner, grabs Mnd the football drilling fairygey like drogba towards to gaol post again for the second goal ,, it's a gaoool... pass to Mnd to
Re: Throws It Here by FoxyRebirth(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
beynee :
catches top and keep it one conner, grabs Mnd the football drilling fairygey like drogba towards to gaol post again for the second goal ,, it's a gaoool... pass to Mnd to

Catches Mynd's head, wears him a condom and flings forever into grin grin grin grin
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd into the river,A fairy living in the river sees him,takes care of him and throws him into...
Foxy_Rebirth:

Catches Mynd's head, wears him a condom and flings forever into grin grin grin grin
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Catches mynd, slices of his thing, gives my dog to eat. Throws castrated mynd to
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Catches mynd, slices of his thing, gives my dog to eat. Throws castrated mynd to
Foxy_Rebirth:

Re: Throws It Here by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
Redmosquito: Catches mynd, slices of his thing, gives my dog to eat. Throws castrated mynd to

Catches Mynd.... Ascertain the position and kicks him into a room filled with women... In five minutes there was a loud shout and the women kicks mind into....

1 Like

Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
Into the lagoon,the fishes are happy to see mynd,in 5minutes,they devour mynd remaining just his skull and throw the skull into ...
Foxy_Rebirth:

Catches Mynd.... Ascertain the position and kicks him into a room filled with women... In five minutes there was a loud shout and the women kicks mind into....
Re: Throws It Here by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
fairygeh: Into the lagoon,the fishes are happy to see mynd,in 5minutes,they devour mynd remaining just his skull and throw the skull into ...

A cannary where the bone grinder grinds him to powder and send him to
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

A cannary where the bone grinder grinds him to powder and send him to
the bone powder makes good snuff, smokes it and gets high.
Carries foxy, throws him to
Re: Throws It Here by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Redmosquito:
the bone powder makes good snuff, smokes it and gets high.
Carries foxy, throws him to

Turns mid-air, slaps mosquito on the face, kicks him in the groin, raises him and throws him from
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

Turns mid-air, slaps mosquito on the face, kicks him in the groin, raises him and throws him from
regains self
i need momey, kills foxy, takes his body to baba, uses him for ritual, foxy vomits money. Sends the money to
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
Redmosquito:
regains self
i need momey, kills foxy, takes his body to baba, uses him for ritual, foxy vomits money. Sends the money to
fairy geh grabs the money,organise a party,TGIF,goes shopping,and throws the rest to .....
Re: Throws It Here by beynee: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Redmosquito:
regains self
grabs plenty money buys range rover sport, cruising in my range, sees mosquito treckin down the road, splash him water and he land himself to
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
beynee :
grabs plenty money buys range rover sport, cruising in my range, sees mosquito treckin down the road, splash him water and he land himself to
i use my juju to hold body. I use another special juju to slap beynee, she starts vomiting pounds. Throws pounds to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! / If Dem Give U Chance. . Game / So-what-if-i-have-not? (interactive Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.