Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Throws It Here - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Throws It Here (5096 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throws It Here by Ammanda(f): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rukemi291: grin grin grin grin
This thread is like a movie...

I catch it, wrap it with banana leaves and throw it to...
wow! i catch it, unwrapped the package mehn no be small flesh o, use it and make suya but no no i cant eat, throws the suya to
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
catches suya, takes a bite, another bite, chop everything finish, this thing sweet no be small
I need more third legs,someone should get me more, throws knife to
Ammanda :
wow! i catch it, unwrapped the package mehn no be small flesh o, use it and make suya but no no i cant eat, throws the suya to
Re: Throws It Here by Lawconfessor(f): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
Redmosquito:
Catches plate, breaks it on his head, cuts off his own third leg, sells it to

Bought it. Made pepper soup wif some parts, roasted d remaining-

fed my puppy n throw d bones to...
Re: Throws It Here by Ammanda(f): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
Redmosquito: catches suya, takes a bite, another bite, chop everything finish, this thing sweet no be small
I need more third legs,someone should get me more, throws knife to
Grabs knife use it and slice mosquito into pieces and fling to
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ammanda :
Grabs knife use it and slice mosquito into pieces and fling to
Catches knife, uses superglue to glue myself together, Decides to make peace, I buy goat and throw it to
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Redmosquito:
Catches knife, uses superglue to glue myself together, Decides to make peace, I buy goat and throw it to
. I catch goat grin,slaughter it,fry,order for drinks,finish everything and throw the bones to .....
Re: Throws It Here by Ammanda(f): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
(
fairygeh: . I catch goat grin,slaughter it,fry,order for drinks,finish everything and throw the bones to .....
why did you finish the meat? am not catching any bone cry cheesy
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ammanda :
( why did you finish the meat? am not catching any bone cry cheesy
Angrily catches bones, why u give me bone? Me resemble dog?
Breaks bone on farygeh head, throw broken head to
Re: Throws It Here by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
Why bones na? grin.
Catches bones, crushes them, makes accessories with them and throws them to...
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rukemi291: Why bones na? grin.
Catches bones, crushes them, makes accessories with them and throws them to...
rubs bone powder on fairygeh's broken head, throws it to
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
Redmosquito:
rubs bone powder on fairygeh's broken head, throws it to
i catch my head,fix it back on my neck,see a big plank and planks Mosquito head allu style and throw it to....
Re: Throws It Here by Lawconfessor(f): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
Catches her bath her n make her look good again n throws her...
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
Plenty food to dine and wine,we share it together and throw the remnants to ....
Law-confessor:
Catches her bath her n make her look good again n throws her...
Re: Throws It Here by Lawconfessor(f): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
fairygeh: Plenty food to dine and wine,we share it together and throw the remnants to ....

Already made a good delivery arrangement of d remnant to Redmosquito n Amanda and throw d delivery man to...
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
Law-confessor:

Already made a good delivery arrangement of d remnant to Redmosquito n Amanda and throw d delivery man to...
we put the delivery man up for sale,collect plenty money,organize party,buy car,give mosquito a lift inside the car and then on our way we throw him out of the car into ....,
Re: Throws It Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
fairygeh: we put the delivery man up for sale,collect plenty money,organize party,buy car,give mosquito a lift inside the car and then on our way we throw him out of the car into ....,

....into the football pitch where Barca is playing with Celtic... Messi catches him and throws him to.....
Re: Throws It Here by Ammanda(f): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Law-confessor:

catches delivery man, beats him up and down and throw him with the remnant back to
Re: Throws It Here by Lawconfessor(f): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
fairygeh: we put the delivery man up for sale,collect plenty money,organize party,buy car,give mosquito a lift inside the car and then on our way we throw him out of the car into ....,

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaha
I suppose he wz resting in d nearby pool, d pool cleaner got him out and ........
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rukemi291:

....into the football pitch where Barca is playing with Celtic... Messi catches him and throws him to.....
The goal post,its a goal,they all hail messi(fairygeh)for the nice goal,in excitement,i remove jersey and throw it to ...
Re: Throws It Here by Lawconfessor(f): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ammanda :
catches delivery man, beats him up and down and throw him with the remnant back to

Was already out in d auction field.....have even feasted wit the money gotn frm selling him
Re: Throws It Here by Obinoscopy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Kidnapps Confessor, collect ransom on her head and throws her to...
Re: Throws It Here by Lawconfessor(f): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy: Kidnapps Confessor, collect ransom on her head and throws her to...

*Angels on guard* rescued confessor.

Obinoscopy wz attacked by robbers, beat him mercilessly,
Tore his clothes and throw dem to.....
Re: Throws It Here by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Law-confessor:

*Angels on guard* rescued confessor.

Obinoscopy wz attacked by robbers, beat him mercilessly,
Tore his clothes and throw dem to.....

....to Iya Basira's pot of stew dat she is frying outside. Micki83 takes Law-confessor on a date to Iya Basira's joint. And are served the cloth as 'Saki'. Micki takes a bite, shouted what is this And threw it to..... grin
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Rukemi291:

....to Iya Basira's pot of stew dat she is frying outside. Micki83 takes Law-confessor on a date to Iya Basira's joint. And are served the cloth as 'Saki'. Micki takes a bite, shouted what is this And threw it to..... grin
This is hilarious,i remember when i was a kid my uncle shared this joke with me

1 Like

Re: Throws It Here by Lawconfessor(f): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Rukemi291:

Hahahaha. Rukemi on diving it, fell on Iya Basira's pot of soup, broke his ankle.
Iya Basira cuts frm d broken point and throws it to.....
Re: Throws It Here by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
Law-confessor:

Hahahaha. Rukemi on diving it, fell on Iya Basira's pot of soup, broke his ankle.
Iya Basira cuts frm d broken point and throws it to.....

broken ankle ke Picked up my arm, super glued it, gave the pot a Jet Li kick with a gangnam style cheesy. The pot kept rolling to....
Re: Throws It Here by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
fairygeh: This is hilarious,i remember when i was a kid my uncle shared this joke with me

Inside the joke na mad woman's pant enter soup grin grin grin
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Rukemi291:

Inside the joke na mad woman's pant enter soup grin grin grin
. According to what my uncle told me,a lady spread her pant outside on a wire and there was this wind that blew it from her compound into a local restaurant inside a big pot of soup,unknwn to them they stirred it together,then customers came and were pointing to the kind of meat they wanted,this particular lady kept on insisting and pointing to the pant that na dis big shaki she want(pant)then she was served and when she wanted to eat it,the thing come tough,she tried and tried na so she come find out say na pant them serve her.she then discovered it was her pant that she has been looking for when she spread that they served her.
Re: Throws It Here by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
fairygeh: . According to what my uncle told me,a lady spread her pant outside on a wire and there was this wind that blew it from her compound into a local restaurant inside a big pot of soup,unknwn to them they stirred it together,then customers came and were pointing to the kind of meat they wanted,this particular lady kept on insisting and pointing to the pant that na dis big shaki she want(pant)then she was served and when she wanted to eat it,the thing come tough,she tried and tried na so she come find out say na pant them serve her.she then discovered it was her pant that she has been looking for when she spread that they served her.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are so right... Now i remember. I think this song followed that story.... 'Pata Bose, ao marimo ( Bose's pant, we can't find it again)
Lori waya (on the wire)... Aategun ti gbelo (breeze has carried it)'.......Lovely Childhood
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
Rukemi291:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are so right... Now i remember. I think this song followed that story.... 'Pata Bose, ao marimo ( Bose's pant, we can't find it again)
Lori waya (on the wire)... Aategun ti gbelo (breeze has carried it)'.......Lovely Childhood
lmao,babe dont kill me cheesy grin
Re: Throws It Here by micki83(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2012
Rukemi291:

Obviously,my date with confessor doesn't end well.I ask fairygeh for her number,but on getting home,I realise she's given me a fake number....*mscheeewww* I angrly throw my fone to...
Re: Throws It Here by Lawconfessor(f): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
micki83:
Obviously,my date with confessor doesn't end well.I ask fairygeh for her number,but on getting home,I realise she's given me a fake number....*mscheeewww* I angrly throw my fone to...

Picked d fone components,took dem to a mobile repair,
Having fixed dem n make it luk brand new.
Micki comes back for his fone, but I'v sold it out already to....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! / If Dem Give U Chance. . Game / So-what-if-i-have-not? (interactive Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.