Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Throws It Here - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Throws It Here (4902 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Redmosquito:
i use my juju to hold body. I use another special juju to slap beynee, she starts vomiting pounds. Throws pounds to
i grab pounds,collect visa,travel to uk,flex,party,do big girl and then come back to naija and find myself....
Re: Throws It Here by beynee: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
in our room. Collects some euros from her
buy myself some stuffs and throw the remnants to
Re: Throws It Here by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
beynee :
in our room. Collects some euros from her
buy myself some stuffs and throw the remnants to
Spends all the money on party, and gives the leftover food to........
Re: Throws It Here by UjSizzle(f): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
Gives the leftover food to dogs and throw the plate to
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Spends all the money on party, and gives the leftover food to........
puts poison in the food, throws it to
Re: Throws It Here by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
Redmosquito:
puts poison in the food, throws it to

My ghost catches it... Uses black magic to make the food look edible, puts it on the table for red mosquito who eats it and died, poos on his corpse and flings him into the lagoon, his ghost jumps out and runs to.... grin grin grin
**thinking loud... U must follow die too**
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
my spirit runs uj sizzles house, I throws uj sizzle to
Re: Throws It Here by beynee: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
Catches uj,query mosquito why he threw away his precious and throws uj back to
Re: Throws It Here by jhydebaba(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
Catches uj (what a damsel) shocked checks all her body, detects poo on her bumbum (covers nose) throw her to ...
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
Catches uj as shes about to fall frm the sky,run after jide with uj's poo cryforces jide to open his mouth and throw the poo into ....
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
Catches uj as shes about to fall frm the sky,run after jide with uj's poo forces jide to open his mouth and throw the poo into ....
Re: Throws It Here by beynee: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
jhydebaba: Catches uj (what a damsel) shocked checks all her body, detects poo on her bumbum (covers nose) throw her to ...

catches uj takes her to my bathroom to shower, fetches a bucket full of water and throw it to
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
beynee :

catches uj takes her to my bathroom to shower, fetches a bucket full of water and throw it to
swallows whole bucket of water,pisses in bucket, throws the bucket to
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ewwww,carries the bucket,force mosquito to open his mouth,empties the bucket inside his mouth and thows it to ....
Re: Throws It Here by jhydebaba(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Catches mosquito, tears his body apart, feed him to my hungry dogs and throws his bones to...
Re: Throws It Here by beynee: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
catches mosquito bones, smash them and use the powder to make igbo so he gets high in the hades and throw it over to...
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Catches bone,takes pity on mosquito reconstructs the bones together and make him whole again and throw him to
Re: Throws It Here by Iaz93: 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
*peeping* *confused*
Re: Throws It Here by micki83(m): 2:23am On Nov 24, 2012
*catches red's reconstructed bone,breaks them up again cos I need dem as drumsticks for my samba drum,plays a beat and throws d drum to...*
Re: Throws It Here by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 24, 2012
micki83: *catches red's reconstructed bone,breaks them up again cos I need dem as drumsticks for my samba drum,plays a beat and throws d drum to...*

...Dracula (a vampire), who catches the drum and turns to a gorgeous being, bites a part of his neck and infects him, he starts looking for a virgin to bite, but no Onila, throws himself to...
Re: Throws It Here by Mynd44: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2012
Rukemi291:

...Dracula (a vampire), who catches the drum and turns to a gorgeous being, bites a part of his neck and infects him, he starts looking for a virgin to bite, but no Onila, throws himself to...
**scared**

catches the vampire, stabs him in the heart, he dies and throws the silver stake to.........
Re: Throws It Here by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2012
Lol. I catch the silver stake (not sure i know what it is grin) and use it to make a transformer hummer. I throw the hummer to...
Re: Throws It Here by micki83(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2012
...Catches d transformwe hummer *wtf is dis?* throws it at dracula(who myndd didn't kill wit a silver stake,since he's not a were wolf),dracula throws d thing to...
Re: Throws It Here by Mynd44: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2012
micki83: ...Catches d transformwe hummer *wtf is dis?* throws it at dracula(who myndd didn't kill wit a silver stake,since he's not a were wolf),dracula throws d thing to...
Catches the transformer **dang this thing is heavy** straps some dynamite around it and throws it to...........
Re: Throws It Here by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Catches the transformer **dang this thing is heavy** straps some dynamite around it and throws it to...........

i dodged the dynamited tranformer cos i have 'odeshi' specially prepared in Okija shrine. It threw itself to..
Re: Throws It Here by micki83(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rukemi291:

i dodged the dynamited tranformer cos i have 'odeshi' specially prepared in Okija shrine. It threw itself to..
...D transformer throws itself into d lake,dis frightens minion,who was taking a swim and he jumps out of d water and hands me a grenade(I don't know why,tho).I pull d pin off d grenade and throw d pin to...
(Wait,I shuld hav thrown d grenade and held on to d pin,not d other way round,right?...right? *confused*)

1 Like

Re: Throws It Here by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
micki83:
...D transformer throws itself into d lake,dis frightens minion,who was taking a swim and he jumps out of d water and hands me a grenade(I don't know why,tho).I pull d pin off d grenade and throw d pin to...
(Wait,I shuld hav thrown d grenade and held on to d pin,not d other way round,right?...right? *confused*)
walks up to miki, Slaps him in the face, Kicks his nûts, collects the Grenade, pulls the pin and throws the grenade to.........
Re: Throws It Here by micki83(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yeeeeee! Na my nuts u kick so,mynd?!!!!! Now d 3rd one has fallen off! I pick up dis "fallen hero",close my eyes,take aim, and throw it to...
Re: Throws It Here by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
micki83: Yeeeeee! Na my nuts u kick so,mynd?!!!!! Now d 3rd one has fallen off! I pick up dis "fallen hero",close my eyes,take aim, and throw it to...
grin grin grin grin
This thread is like a movie...

I catch it, wrap it with banana leaves and throw it to...
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rukemi291: grin grin grin grin

catches the nuts, see as e small, sells it to
Re: Throws It Here by Lawconfessor(f): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rukemi291: grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha.
Un-wraps d banana leaves, use it to tie okpa.
Eats my okpa n throw d plate to.....
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
Law-confessor:

Hahahahaha.
Un-wraps d banana leaves, use it to tie okpa.
Eats my okpa n throw d plate to.....
Catches plate, breaks it on his head, cuts off his own third leg, sells it to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention Nigerian Slangs You Know / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. / Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.