Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Throws It Here - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Throws It Here (5078 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throws It Here by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Law-confessor:

Picked d fone components,took dem to a mobile repair,
Having fixed dem n make it luk brand new.
Micki comes back for his fone, but I'v sold it out already to....

A street hawker that hawks bread, she sells it to
Re: Throws It Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
...to Fairygel who realises it's Nokia 3310 engine in a BlackBerry cover. She got angry and threw the fone to...
Re: Throws It Here by fairygeh(f): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Rukemi291: ...to Fairygel who realises it's Nokia 3310 engine in a BlackBerry cover. She got angry and threw the fone to...
fairygeh and i threw it on micky83's head,nokia 3310(a very strong phone)breaks micky83's head to pieces and i throw the pieces to....
Re: Throws It Here by Lawconfessor(f): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
fairygeh: fairygeh and i threw it on micky83's head,nokia 3310(a very strong phone)breaks micky83's head to pieces and i throw the pieces to....

Animals....hahhahahaha

Foxy_Rebirth:
A street hawker that hawks bread, she sells it to

Gave it to her bf, d bf realizing its 3310, throws it bak to d girl hawker, beats her up n dashes her to......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throws It Here by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Law-confessor:

Animals....hahhahahaha

Gave it to her bf, d bf realizing its 3310, throws it bak to d girl hawker, beats her up n dashes her to......

Redmosquito who marries her and catches, HIV, STD, AIDS, VVF, PDP, ANPP... Dies, goes to purgatory where angel throws him to

1 Like

Re: Throws It Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

Redmosquito who marries her and catches, HIV, STD, AIDS, VVF, PDP, ANPP... Dies, goes to purgatory where angel throws him to

grin grin grin Kai, dis one too funny o. I no know i could have so much fun here. Crossing my legs till i know what to write
Re: Throws It Here by Lawconfessor(f): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth: Redmosquito who marries her and catches, HIV, STD, AIDS, VVF, PDP, ANPP... Dies, goes to purgatory where angel throws him to

Threw him up, Angel Micheal caught him n had him dressed on a sparkling heavenly garment.
And place him........
Re: Throws It Here by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
Law-confessor:

Threw him up, Angel Micheal caught him n had him dressed on a sparkling heavenly garment.
And place him........

In hell with Minion... Stark contrast to what he was expecting, Minion bites off his fine boy nose and spits it to
Re: Throws It Here by Redmosquito(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
hades catches the nose
Hades: How dare you? You must pay with testicles
Cuts testicles and throws it to
Foxy_Rebirth:

In hell with Minion... Stark contrast to what he was expecting, Minion bites off his fine boy nose and spits it to
Re: Throws It Here by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
Redmosquito: hades catches the nose
Hades: How dare you? You must pay with testicles
Cuts testicles and throws it to

Minion screams, uses juju to replace testicles with red mosquito's own but sadly it was oversize, angrily rips of testicles and throws it to
Re: Throws It Here by micki83(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

Minion screams, uses juju to replace testicles with red mosquito's own but sadly it was oversize, angrily rips of testicles and throws it to
...To me! I catch d testicles *thank God o;I wanted to make testicle soup,cos I heard it makes men braver* yuck!dis soup tastes like puke!I manage to eat one of d testicles and throw d second one to...
Re: Throws It Here by Shenez: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
the second testicle is bad,offensive odour I pick it up break it. Into piece and throw it to............................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best 50 PPSSPP games Highly Compressed / If Dem Give U Chance. . Game / Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.