Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State (61229 Views)

Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia / Parapet Roofing Questions $ Answers / Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by saguda: 5:15am On Aug 09, 2013
Thank you very much Spyder880 for helping people like me understand the inner workings of the building business in Nigeria. You really bring every aspect of building to its common and simplest denomination, easy to understand and a lot of visuals to put things in perspective.
However I wonder why I do not see a lot of people doing what here in the US is called the Adobe type roof, which is decking and some tar material. Such roofs are common in the western world especially in places where there is need to enjoy the view of the area. I am thinking of building in my village, my land has a great water front and a great deal of scenic area all around and my thinking is to deck the roof of the first floor, thereby allowing my family and friends to seat up on the roof tops in good weather and just enjoy the view.

All that said can I get some professional advice here.... I have not seen even one built like it ever shown here, all I see are the wood/metal coverings...
Thank you much.
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by fnwani: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2013
Update

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2013
Now, thats what I call Beautiful!
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by century106: 3:33am On Sep 22, 2013
spyder880: Now, thats what I call Beautiful!
fnwani: Update
Please brothers (ogas) can you please share/post or email the plans for this house; I like it and would like to start something similar soonish.

From looking at the pictures in this thread I came up with the attached plan (without most features, as this is an early snapshot of what I came up with), how close to the main plan am I?? You will be amazed how identical the 3D model I made looks like the building from the last pictures. I love this house and really want to build mine like this, please please share your plan with me.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 6:40am On Sep 22, 2013
century106:
Please brothers (ogas) can you please share/post or email the plans for this house; I like it and would like to start something similar soonish.

From looking at the pictures in this thread I came up with the attached plan (without most features, as this is an early snapshot of what I came up with), how close to the main plan am I?? You will be amazed how identical the 3D model I made looks like the building from the last pictures. I love this house and really want to build mine like this, please please share your plan with me.

Thanks

You have the plans already!grin
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by century106: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2013
spyder880:

You have the plans already!grin
Thanks sir. This means I have a sharp 'architectural' eyes/brain. Am not sure I got the room sizes and would really appreciate the original plan.
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by fnwani: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
century106:
Thanks sir. This means I have a sharp 'architectural' eyes/brain. Am not sure I got the room sizes and would really appreciate the original plan.
i can't believe my eyes. Century106 you have the plan already! Copied almost as good as the Chinese would do. LOL!

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by emmadejust(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2014
HAPPY NEW DAY AND LIFE TO ALL OUR ESTEEM CLIENT....

WE HAVE BEEN CONTRACTED THE PAINTING OF THIS

HOUSE, FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING.

WE HAVE MOVE TO SITE WITH ALL MATERIAL AND

WORKMEN SINCE THURSDAYS 6th NOVEMBER.....

ALL JOB SPECIFICATION AND PHOTO UPDATE WILL BE POSTED IN OUR THREAD....

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.......

STAY TUNED...!!!!!!!?

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
emmadejust:
HAPPY NEW DAY AND LIFE TO ALL OUR ESTEEM CLIENT....

WE HAVE BEEN CONTRACTED THE PAINTING OF THIS

HOUSE, FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING.

WE HAVE MOVE TO SITE WITH ALL MATERIAL AND

WORKMEN SINCE THURSDAYS 6th NOVEMBER.....

ALL JOB SPECIFICATION AND PHOTO UPDATE WILL BE POSTED IN OUR THREAD....

STAY TUNED...!!!!!!!?

Congratulations bro, we had a good time while we worked there. Welcome.
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by emmadejust(m): 6:16am On Nov 11, 2014
spyder880:

Congratulations bro, we had a good time while we worked there. Welcome.
Thanks sir....... you are the main man, you paved the way with your good works, the area for Now is just calm oooo and we are just observing.......

SPYDER880 BUILD THE HOUSE.......... EMMADEJUST PAINT IT.......HMMMMM WHAT A COOL COLLABOR.....

GOD BLESS YOU ALL REAL GOOD....
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by fnwani: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
So far...

2 Likes

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by fnwani: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Inside..

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Can I come and spend the weekend please grin so fine.
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by fnwani: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
More...

3 Likes

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by fnwani: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bleep

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by fnwani: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Now the end is near - and I say big thanks to Oga SPYDER880 and brother EMMADEJUST for their professionalism and virtuousness - we never met before at all! Yet we sort and found each other here in NL. I am strongly recommending these gentlemen - based on my positive experiences with these strangers but yet close brothers who know my own house better than I do! Thank you so much!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by lastpage: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2014
fwani:
Please tell your painter to color those Pillars (only) in either white (with light brown round base/Toping) or Light brown (with white base/Toping)....
and see what your house will turn into..

Thank me later.... and Congrats to you.

As we say in my language, Emi A'loo o!

Lastpage!

Try two pillars and see if you dont like it... and you can paint over it back.Easy!
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by fnwani: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2014
lastpage:
fwani:
Please tell your painter to color those Pillars (only) in either white (with light brown round base/Toping) or Light brown (with white base/Toping)....
and see what your house will turn into..

Thank me later.... and Congrats to you.

As we say in my language, Emi A'loo o!

Lastpage!

Try two pillars and see if you dont like it... and you can paint over it back.Easy!

Thanks for your Suggestion Lastpage,

Actually, my Initial direction was that the pillars be all in white. Now this is what it became. The house was thought to be a yellow house with white applications. A beautiful job as it is!
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by emmadejust(m): 12:16am On Nov 18, 2014
fnwani:
Now the end is near - and I say big thanks to Oga SPYDER880 and brother EMMADEJUST for their professionalism and virtuousness - we never met before at all! Yet we sort and found each other here in NL. I am strongly recommending these gentlemen - based on my positive experiences with these strangers but yet close brothers who know my own house better than I do! Thank you so much!

Thanks you too sir for your consideration and appreciation, may God bless you with more peace , health, Favour and fortune to build more houses...... stay enrich always......

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2014
Thank you Oga landlord for the opportunity to serve, and thank you Emmadejust for bringing this house out in living colours. Nice house.
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by princeonx: 2:38am On Feb 19, 2016
This is very nice!!
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by Kinsh(f): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
fnwani:

Congratulations.

Where is spyder880 and Emmadejust based please and job descriptions? smiley
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kinsh:

Congratulations.

Your humble servant is based in the east of Nigeria, but covers Nigeria like MTN grin

I work as a building contractor.
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by emmadejust(m): 6:19am On Mar 22, 2018
Kinsh:

Congratulations.

Operational in Lagos

& port Harcourt..

Nationwide delivering cool

Thanks
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by Kinsh(f): 1:27am On Mar 23, 2018
spyder880:

Your humble servant is based in the east of Nigeria, but covers Nigeria like MTN grin

I work as a building contractor.

Great! Details please and thank you
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Kinsh:

Great! Details please and thank you

0803 335 0750 (voice and WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by TrumXray(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
great job

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
TrumXray:
great job

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo / See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice / Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.