Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos (10522 Views)

Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP / Ex Kaduna Governor, Makarfi, Loses His Senate Seat To His Former Commissioner / ACN Loses Another Council To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by s1(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2012
oba is our man we voted for him not arogun,kudos to the judiciary.
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by mob82: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2012
gaddafe:
What nonsense have you just written? Are you sure you are a Nigerian at all.

4bobo:

please you are speaking trash. Go to bed, and sleep
1 shortblackboy: This musiwa no just get sense o just dey write nonsense for here

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't pay heed to whatever Musiwa says...the guy can manufacture any story.

1 Like

Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by seanet01: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2012
take dat: Kudos to Fashola for allowing the Lagos State Judiciary its independence. Most state governors in Nigeria have pocketed their judiciary that election results will never be upturned in favour of the opposition party.
Correct talk my guy. What some folks fail to realize here is that.
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by earthgreeners(m): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2012
The last time I checked, there are 52 LG and LCDA in Lagos State..
ACN still controls 50, which is about 97%....
So whatz the noise all about?,
Kudos to the ACN government for allowing an Independent Judiciary......
***Long live Fashola
***Long live Lagos State
***Eko o ni Baje oooo

4 Likes

Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2012
Nwunuken: Acn are democrat, if not do u think if na pdp state they will tolarant tribunal to role in favour of opposition party in d state.
Una go just open una mouth talk without recourse! Edo state, Ondo state, Ekiti and co. were they not under PDP when the tribunal upturn the results in favor of opposition ?

1 Like

Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by seanet01: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2012
big deal 007:
Una go just open una mouth talk without recourse! Edo state, Ondo state, Ekiti and co. were they not under PDP when the tribunal upturn the results in favor of opposition ?
Which local goverment election petition tribunal have you seen to have upturned the election of the candidates of the ruling party in such state?
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by earthgreeners(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2012
seanet01: Which local goverment election petition tribunal have you seen to have upturned the election of the candidates of the ruling party in such state?

I wonder oooo, help me ask the retardinovic.....
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2012
seanet01: Which local goverment election petition tribunal have you seen to have upturned the election of the candidates of the ruling party in such state?

Not a local Governtment but a bigger seat than LG ...the gubernatorial election
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by ZeusI: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2012
musiwa7: yes , my friend..

it is the turn of the west to present a candidate...

Yar Adua was a Northerner
Goodluck is a Easterner
Next president most come from the West.

Most southerner are oppose to Goodluck Jonathan party.
Your utterance just rated you.
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2012
seanet01: Ifeanyi go and install him. No PDP member will eventually chair any Local Government. You can hug transformer.
Where is this Ifeanyi coming from?
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2012
This is just a sign of class ACN, the judiciary the chance to at list do there job properly,PDP will never allow that to happen ever. We all know CPC won most of the council elections in the North but PDP claimed all. All PDP
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by politician(m): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2012
Politics is a contest of ego and domination on interests!! A game of wits where nothing happens by chance!!

@seanet, take dat and baba musiwa!!

ACN is the grandmaster of trickery and political jingoism!!

This process is called consolidation of voters base!!
The state election tribunal is to look into the election and award the elections to popular candidates in LCDA not LG!!

Its a trick to lure people into the party, ACN is not very popular I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ some LG like alimosho,badagry, they lost the house of rep election to that Aero guy but he can't assume the post!! Even INEC can't help him!!

Don't be deceived guys, that judge was appointed by the chief judge of lagos state who is on the payroll of ACN!! And giving obanikoro an LCDA post is just another jab to keep them at bay toward 2015 and this new guy too must be a grass root politician
!
And i can place a bet that that guy will re contest on ACN platform!!

Rigging is not an electoral offence in nigeria, it is seen as part of the rules!!!

CPC-- RIG
ACN---RIGGER
PDP---RIGGEST

ACN is a party of intellectual thugs like wale babalakin,fash,mamora,ngige,ashafa bareehu,ganiyu solomo, aregberascal, prof fayemi etc!!

But PDP is the largest party in africa with the Most effective rigging mechanism In the world.. For them to contest in LCDA is a shame to OBJ!! Ȋ̝̊̅ thought he said LCDAs are illegal!!

Its a greek gift form ACN to PDP, just to lure some new members.... What's an LCDA to 20LGs.

And @seanet, take dat!! Pls where is JIMI -AGBAJE...
ACN is not a party, seriously!!
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by kaeto(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2012
take dat: Kudos to Fashola for allowing the Lagos State Judiciary its independence. Most state governors in Nigeria have pocketed their judiciary that election results will never be upturned in favour of the opposition party.
DAFTY! Is the judiciary answerable directly or indirectly to the state government, why make unsubstanciated claims when you have no idea of what the law is. Its a big shame that the hasty fumbling and greed of tinubu will surely sink fashola. I feel for the unanalytical loudmouths amongst you, who drives a car in the air for kms without bashing. Shay fash for presido 2015, we dae wait...
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by dabossman(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2012
Here is my own conspiracy theory. Is the PDP slowly using the judiciary to systematically weaken the ACN's grip on Lagos so they can stage a hostile takeover in 2015?

My mind is just working overtime o! What say ye?
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by takedat(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2012
kaeto: DAFTY! Is the judiciary answerable directly or indirectly to the state government, why make unsubstanciated claims when you have no idea of what the law is. Its a big shame that the hasty fumbling and greed of tinubu will surely sink fashola. I feel for the unanalytical loudmouths amongst you, who drives a car in the air for kms without bashing. Shay fash for presido 2015, we dae wait...
DOLT, you must be silly not to know that State governors have overwhelming influence on their state judiciary, while the Chief Judge who is mostly anointed by the governor constitutes the tribunal. Abeg take several seats back!!! you are already fidgeting over the prospect that Fash who is more intelligent than your clueless boss may decide to contest against him. Oponu, no give yourself high BP!
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by Khayordhe: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2012
kabiesy:

This your Labour Party lo, I laugh o, So you are one of those whom received N10,000 every month to lie about Ondo State to the World,
INEC declared LP winner minority rejoice why majority blamed INEC for manipulation.
Look if a governor is steal in power to many ignorant Nigeria no body does is better again is the world but to reasonable someone believed power is not all to any governor but he who has peace after his tenure like Adefarati and Agagu that made it.

Take it or leave it Olusegun Agagu is still the best Governor in south west despite what Umaru Yadua and Goodluck Jonathan did to him in PDP because of his comment over Late Yadua when he was sick before became president.
u call dat minority abi? Anyway,almost everybody sef don knw say na iroko go win d election even b4 dey announce d result,so,i don't fink dere is any nid for minority or majority 2 rejoice.
i jux can't imagine u callin agagu d best gov in d s.west....lemme ask u a question,whr are u residing in ondo state?...cuz 4 Ak city whr i dey o,nobody fit walk freely on d street,if thug no collect fone or make dem rake ur money 2day,na 2 slash person 2mao..even sef,police no fit do anything during dat tym...i jux don't knw why u fit call such regime D best in s.west..
Maybe it's becuz of d borehole wey e do 4 mah area wey no last 4 1mnth abi d surface dressed road wey e do wit gravel....pls tell me wot make's him d best o,abeg

1 Like

Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by thelastPope(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2012
take dat: DOLT, you must be silly not to know that State governors have overwhelming influence on their state judiciary, while the Chief Judge who is mostly anointed by the governor constitutes the tribunal. Abeg take several seats back!!! you are already fidgeting over the prospect that Fash who is more intelligent than your clueless boss may decide to contest against him. Oponu, no give yourself high BP!

You have come again. You people are only popular on NL and nation newspaper. Go and tell your paymasters to go back to the drawing board. They are messing up big time. I really don't like the idea of Nigeria being a one party state. It isn't the best for the country, but I detest the hypocrisy of CPC and ACN. They are supposed to provide credible alternative but what we are seeing are real despots and criminals who will be calamitious if given power at the center.

Fashola cannot defeat a one eye and one leg Jonathan in a million years over. Don't even push your luck, abi is it not the villagers that will vote? You guys are over reaching yourself. You are not known outside the south west and even the south west is slipping away from you now. Go back and do your home work. NL propaganda won't help you or change anything!

2 Likes

Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by kulikuli26: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2012
slim fit :
This is just a sign of class ACN, the judiciary the chance to at list do there job properly,PDP will never allow that to happen ever. We all know CPC won most of the council elections in the North but PDP claimed all. All PDP
its nice to stay loyal to ur party but honestly its sad to display dis level of ignorance on a forum like dis,hav u asked ursef if cpc actually got d structure to win election in the north,do u think its about noise making and emotional politicsmy guy wat wins election is more dan all these,u need gud structure to win election.d fact remains dat pdp is a very structured party wit presence in all parts of the country, the earlier d beta opposition parties start workin on spreading their structures.
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by seanet01: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2012
politician: Politics is a contest of ego and domination on interests!! A game of wits where nothing happens by chance!!

@seanet, take dat and baba musiwa!!

ACN is the grandmaster of trickery and political jingoism!!

This process is called consolidation of voters base!!
The state election tribunal is to look into the election and award the elections to popular candidates in LCDA not LG!!

Its a trick to lure people into the party, ACN is not very popular I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ some LG like alimosho,badagry, they lost the house of rep election to that Aero guy but he can't assume the post!! Even INEC can't help him!!

Don't be deceived guys, that judge was appointed by the chief judge of lagos state who is on the payroll of ACN!! And giving obanikoro an LCDA post is just another jab to keep them at bay toward 2015 and this new guy too must be a grass root politician
!
And i can place a bet that that guy will re contest on ACN platform!!

Rigging is not an electoral offence in nigeria, it is seen as part of the rules!!!

CPC-- RIG
ACN---RIGGER
PDP---RIGGEST

ACN is a party of intellectual thugs like wale babalakin,fash,mamora,ngige,ashafa bareehu,ganiyu solomo, aregberascal, prof fayemi etc!!

But PDP is the largest party in africa with the Most effective rigging mechanism In the world.. For them to contest in LCDA is a shame to OBJ!! Ȋ̝̊̅ thought he said LCDAs are illegal!!

Its a greek gift form ACN to PDP, just to lure some new members.... What's an LCDA to 20LGs.

And @seanet, take dat!! Pls where is JIMI -AGBAJE...
ACN is not a party, seriously!!
Wetin concern me with Jimi Agbaje? Ask google please.
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by seanet01: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Where is this Ifeanyi coming from?
You think i did not know you? Let us maintain the privacy please
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by pheesayor(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2012
While I don't have any issue with the fact that there elections were rigged or not (tribunal should settle that), what I have issues with is that the same PDP that opposed the creation of additional LGAs in Lagos is now the same party contesting for posts in those LGAs turn LCDAs. Hypocrisy at its best
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by thelastPope(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2012
kulikuli26: its nice to stay loyal to ur party but honestly its sad to display dis level of ignorance on a forum like dis,hav u asked ursef if cpc actually got d structure to win election in the north,do u think its about noise making and emotional politicsmy guy wat wins election is more dan all these,u need gud structure to win election.d fact remains dat pdp is a very structured party wit presence in all parts of the country, the earlier d beta opposition parties start workin on spreading their structures.

My brother, please educate them o!

It was just like the useless Buhari who said Jonathan rigged the last election in the south east and south south. I was asking myself, did this fool think people were going to vote for him where they don't know him? Where he didn't campaign? Where his party has no offices? He only went to Enugu and spent a few hours and left. That was his whole campaign in the south east. He didn't even bother to visit the south south. But he expected to win in these places claiming he had supporters there. I just knew then that the guy was mixing crack with his kolanut! I was actually suprised he got up to 1000 votes in most of those state. I know it was from the abokis there.

Just take a drive from Lagos to kano and come back and tell me how PDP will ever loose an election in Nigerian. Maybe they think every Nigerian is on NL and twitter. I look forward to strong opposition parties springing up and establishing themselves in Nigeria, not these pretenders we have around.
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by takedat(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2012
thelastPope:

You have come again. You people are only popular on NL and nation newspaper. Go and tell your paymasters to go back to the drawing board. They are messing up big time. I really don't like the idea of Nigeria being a one party state. It isn't the best for the country, but I detest the hypocrisy of CPC and ACN. They are supposed to provide credible alternative but what we are seeing are real despots and criminals who will be calamitious if given power at the center.

Fashola cannot defeat a one eye and one leg Jonathan in a million years over. Don't even push your luck, abi is it not the villagers that will vote? You guys are over reaching yourself. You are not known outside the south west and even the south west is slipping away from you now. Go back and do your home work. NL propaganda won't help you or change anything!
@ Losthope, to hell with PDP, ACN and CPC. If this scenario had played out at the national level, the Villa animals and their attack dogs on NL who are beneficiaries of N30million budgetary allocation for animals will be full of praises for GEJ but won't seem it right to pay the same accolades to others.
Ogbeni, @2015 we are not voting for parties neither are we going to vote for the dull and re.t.a.r.d one!

1 Like

Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by greaterlove(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2012
Khayordhe:
u call dat minority abi? Anyway,almost everybody sef don knw say na iroko go win d election even b4 dey announce d result,so,i don't fink dere is any nid for minority or majority 2 rejoice.
i jux can't imagine u callin agagu d best gov in d s.west....lemme ask u a question,whr are u residing in ondo state?...cuz 4 Ak city whr i dey o,nobody fit walk freely on d street,if thug no collect fone or make dem rake ur money 2day,na 2 slash person 2mao..even sef,police no fit do anything during dat tym...i jux don't knw why u fit call such regime D best in s.west..
Maybe it's becuz of d borehole wey e do 4 mah area wey no last 4 1mnth abi d surface dressed road wey e do wit gravel....pls tell me wot make's him d best o,abeg
i had wanted to ask kabiesy some questions but i think you have done it for me, i dont like when people talk vaquely, he kabiesy should tell us what agagu did in ondo state apart from the whitewashed schools and his beehives.
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by aglomar: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2012
I hope Fashola won't b thrown out at d rate in which d victories are upturnd?
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by talktimi(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2012
musiwa7: the PDP will not win a single seat in a free and fair election in Lagos.. The battle in Yorubaland is between the Labour party and the ACN. Nobody give a shit about PDP. you will only cause violent on PDP members and their houses... they will burn down their houses.. PDP is dead in most southern state... PDP has few members in the south.. Most southerners are in the Opposition party.. The opposition party control 2/3 of the seat in the south..

PDP is mostly northern party.. Most of representative elected under the PDP are from the North and not from the south.. the PDP is seen mostly has a northern party now..

the battle is between Labour party and ACN in Yorubaland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4A323Q4thw
. Mr man what are you talking about ? Kindly follow the topic and stop acting as if you have high blood pressure..
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by 5much(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2012
let d fight continue.
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by kulikuli26: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2012
take dat: @ Losthope, to hell with PDP, ACN and CPC. If this scenario had played out at the national level, the Villa animals and their attack dogs on NL who are beneficiaries of N30million budgetary allocation for animals will be full of praises for GEJ but won't seem it right to pay the same accolades to others.
Ogbeni, @2015 we are not voting for parties neither are we going to vote for the dull and re.t.a.r.d one!
ma broda,pple will be full of accolades cos dey already felt pdp is a bad brand and dey dnt actually expect much from dem but hw do u explain d fact dat d self acclaimed "too know"party now rig election?despite the cry made by everyone dat time wit regards to the election,see 2015 GEJ will win cos for now there is no party dat has got their structure and resources to match dem,moreover on the intellect level I can't see a party wit beta manifesto for d masses....by the way pls where are dey sharing the 30million cos I need go get mine too o...ode like u,u think everyone reason like a frog
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by Shittaakeem(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2012
oshyno: I bet they will frustrate the man as they are doing Obanikoro now by rushing to d appeal court, then d judge will adjurn d case indefinitely (sine die) and d man continues to chair d lakra goomench till his tenure expires. All na d same. Infact PDP is even better dan ACN.
how is PDP better than ACN prove it
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by takedat(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2012
kulikuli26: ma broda,pple will be full of accolades cos dey already felt pdp is a bad brand and dey dnt actually expect much from dem but hw do u explain d fact dat d self acclaimed "too know"party now rig election?despite the cry made by everyone dat time wit regards to the election,see 2015 GEJ will win cos for now there is no party dat has got their structure and resources to match dem,moreover on the intellect level I can't see a party wit beta manifesto for d masses....by the way pls where are dey sharing the 30million cos I need go get mine too o...ode like u,u think everyone reason like a frog
I have no time for puppies, bring dem attack dogs on!
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by RichDad1(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2012
For those of you calling Musiwa all sorts of name,it really shows you are new on Nairaland . How dare you insult Engr. Becomerich 1- infinity . cool cool be warned
Re: ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos by otoigiamu(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2012
The 7 Reasons Why You
Need The 5 AM. Betonmarkets
Trading System Right Now

http://tradeonmarketmagic..com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves / Imo Speaker, 19 Lawmakers Back Okorocha’s Son-In-Law For Governorship / PMB Recovers N769b From Asset And Fund Recovery Audit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.