Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? (956 Views)

See The Nak**d Picture Girl Mistakenly Sent To Her Dad ( PHOTO ) / Shocking Confession: I Caught My Wife Fucking Her Dad (18+) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by tomakint: 3:36am On Nov 23, 2012
I used to know a wealthy family at Adeniyi Jones in Ikeja, Lagos way back in 2005! The man has an imbecilic daughter who happens to be a graduate and the only child, knowing fully well the danger of not being able to betroth her to a man while he is still alive decided to bankroll the wedding and in addition give any man willing to marry her N2 million! I find that method wrong because to me Marriage should be between two willing adults! Guys if you find yourself in this situation will you or not?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by Mynd44: 3:49am On Nov 23, 2012
Well marriage is supposed to be based on Love and all the other stuff but sometimes some people do it out of convinience and that's their choice. It's not like they are breaking any rules or anything
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 23, 2012
So if you didn't love her, you think 2 months worth of salary will prepare you to marry her?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by DeBlunt: 4:35am On Nov 23, 2012
he can keep his daughter and his money or better still find another slowpoke to bless with the curse. tongue
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by tomakint: 4:56am On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Well marriage is supposed to be based on Love and all the other stuff but sometimes some people do it out of convinience and that's their choice. It's not like they are breaking any rules or anything
I concur with you here, especially in the area of 'convenience' some guys can damn the consequences of their actions if money is involved. cool
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by Mynd44: 5:30am On Nov 23, 2012
tomakint:
I concur with you here, especially in the area of 'convenience' some guys can damn the consequences of their actions if money is involved. cool
yup
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by k2039: 5:34am On Nov 23, 2012
If I marry her,then I'm not any different from a slow poke my self.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by Mynd44: 5:40am On Nov 23, 2012
k2039: If I marry her,then I'm not any different from a slow poke my self.
Well emotionally, yeah. But financially, some guys don't mind at all
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by ITbomb(m): 5:50am On Nov 23, 2012
2m too small , can't even get a decent ride.
Top it to 200m and pm me

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by Mynd44: 5:56am On Nov 23, 2012
ITbomb: 2m too small , can't even get a decent ride.
Top it to 200m and pm me
Sharp guy
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by JustME7(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2012
2m? WTF will I use that for? Marraige na serious matter o. Anyway, any guy wey marry the slowpoke must surely cheat on her. For me? I won't marry for that kind of money o.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by yuzedo: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2012
ITbomb: 2m too small , can't even get a decent ride.
Top it to 200m and pm me
As in!! Can u imagine? N2m wey no go buy brand new 504? undecidedeven that N200m sef, or N2b, marriage no be dating abeg, forever is a long time to be miserable, unless ur prayer point everyday go be say make d babe die suddenly! grin sad
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2012
Make the papa increase am to 300million naira... I no go ever ever try am!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by ITbomb(m): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2012
yuzedo:
As in!! Can u imagine? N2m wey no go buy brand new 504? undecidedeven that N200m sef, or N2b, marriage no be dating abeg, forever is a long time to be miserable, unless ur prayer point everyday go be say make d babe die suddenly! grin sad
Do u think I would be stuck in that marriage?
Is there any law against polygamy or building separate houses for ur wives or working late
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by tomakint: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2012
acidosis™:
Make the papa increase am to 300million naira... I no go ever ever try am!
You are a wiseman, I love your guts!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by yuzedo: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2012
ITbomb: Do u think I would be stuck in that marriage?
Is there any law against polygamy or building separate houses for ur wives or working late
grin grin grin grin

Fool-proof plan eh? Ok, quick one; Will you have kids with her? (•ِ̑•̅)
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by swaggie(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2012
tomakint: I used to know a wealthy family at Adeniyi Jones in Ikeja, Lagos way back in 2005! The man has an imbecilic daughter who happens to be a graduate and the only child, knowing fully well the danger of not being able to betroth her to a man while he is still alive decided to bankroll the wedding and in addition give any man willing to marry her N2 million! I find that method wrong because to me Marriage should be between two willing adults! Guys if you find yourself in this situation will you or not?
2 million isn't enough to achieve anything these days.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by tomakint: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2012
swaggie!!!:
2 million isn't enough to achieve anything these days.
The question is, if the man up it to N20 million will you marry her?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by jobaskia(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2012
your slowpoke should mean a physically challenge person . To me the word slowpoke sounds very derogatory . Let's try to find a better way of using words that suits pple with disabilities.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by ITbomb(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2012
tomakint:
Like I say N200million and we have a deal.
I'm dead serious sad
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by dmcdad: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
tomakint: I used to know a wealthy family at Adeniyi Jones in Ikeja, Lagos way back in 2005! The man has an imbecilic daughter who happens to be a graduate and the only child, knowing fully well the danger of not being able to betroth her to a man while he is still alive decided to bankroll the wedding and in addition give any man willing to marry her N2 million! I find that method wrong because to me Marriage should be between two willing adults! Guys if you find yourself in this situation will you or not?

I can't do it irrespective of the amount of money involved.. Even if I were to be given 100m, I'll neva try it
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by tomakint: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
ITbomb:
Like I say N200million and we have a deal.
I'm dead serious sad
Friend, no matter your level of challenge, don't u ever try it because if you do, you have just walked into one big trap! cool
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? by swaggie(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2012
tomakint:
no way!...i'll rather remain a bachelor forever than marry a "slowpoke".

(1) (Reply)

Seriously In Need Of Ur Advice Oooooooooooo / Romantic Ideas For Valentine's Day, Anniversary Or Any Other.y / Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.