Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Kissed In Public? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissed In Public? (3485 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Can U Allow To Be Kissed In Public? / Have You Ever Kissed In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissed In Public? by Busta(f): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2007
display my affection wheneva and wherever i feel like

ain't nobody 's buzines
Re: Kissed In Public? by jediknight(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2007
Busta:

display my affection wheneva and wherever i feel like

ain't nobody 's buzines

True that! its nobody's business. what i am tryn to say is that, stuff like that don't fly in 9ja. u'll be tagged "LovePeddler"
Re: Kissed In Public? by na2day2(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2008
wat is new, just this last friday, when coming out of the movie theater, i saw 2 girls kissing so passionately in the public and nobody gave a darm abt it. life here is already too full with surprises, and kissing in public is definitely not one of them anymore.
Re: Kissed In Public? by na2day2(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2008
wat is new, just this last friday, when coming out of the movie theater, i saw 2 girls kissing so passionately in the public and nobody gave a darm abt it. life here is already too full with surprises, and kissing in public is definitely not one of them anymore.
Re: Kissed In Public? by topkin(m): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2008
I've done it before and I don't see anything to it. Some don't like public display of affection but me? Don't give a hoot!!! I can even make love in public na lie o grin
Re: Kissed In Public? by sylvex(f): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
I've done it and will always do it. Kissing does not have to be restricted only in the secluded places, it can to be done anyway, anytime and it goes to show your partner how much you love him/her. Personally, kissing in the public is jus my silent way of saying 'I Love You' without uttering it.
Re: Kissed In Public? by Bolarge(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2008
Yes. Her name's Sylvia and she was just tooo fiiine. cool
Actually did it bcs of soo many other guys around there who were ogling her. cool
It was simply to make a point. She understood. D guys recognised. cool

. . . . May God deliver us from our vanities. undecided
Re: Kissed In Public? by bebe2007(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2008
In all my years of dating naija guys, only found one who did practice public show of affection. I think its actually very romantic!!!!!! i enjoy it. I think we do not do it here cuz of our upbringing, he has never lived abroad its just him,his style.Would advise Naija men to be more romantic, it pays.
Re: Kissed In Public? by Bblak(f): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2008
No big deal It's an expression of love
Re: Kissed In Public? by yimiton(f): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2008
What's the big deal?
So long as it is not French!  grin cheesy wink

Bolarge:

. . . . May God deliver us from our vanities. undecided
AMEN! cheesy
Re: Kissed In Public? by Kemjisuper(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2008
Yeah, done that! French kissed at the bus park on two different occasions in full glare of fellow passengers. That was our last kiss for 2007 so it just had to happen! undecided
Re: Kissed In Public? by tkb417(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2008
NO. i havent done that but i can do it.
Not in 9ja sha
Re: Kissed In Public? by Faitymine(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2008
I'd kissed in public even in front of Tastee fried Chicken kiss kiss kiss!
So amassing and romantic.
You can as well try it on her, if she insisted, that means she doesn't loved you!
Re: Kissed In Public? by tkb417(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2008
I'd kissed in public even in front of Tastee fried Chicken !
So amassing and romantic.
You can as well try it on her, if she insisted, that means she doesn't loved you!
Best post. i believe you my sister lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kissed In Public? by bamie(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2008
yimiton:

What's the big deal?
So long as it is not French! grin cheesy wink
AMEN! cheesy
@yimiton, the big thing is that it is not our culture, it is white people's culture. And the fact that you are kissing in public will be tantamount to you being a prostitute. People will look at you as if you are from a family who is promiscous.
That's the big deal
Re: Kissed In Public? by na2day2(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2008
na wa 4 u oooo, kissing in public is white man's culture? nothing i wont hear. kissing in public is not any1 culture. the white women once dressed with long gowns and were poise with lots of reservation like african women but time and lust have changed all that. kissing in public is as white and black as it can get, period!

bamie:

@yimiton, the big thing is that it is not our culture, it is white people's culture. And the fact that you are kissing in public will be tantamount to you being a prostitute. People will look at you as if you are from a family who is promiscous.
That's the big deal
Re: Kissed In Public? by bamie(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
na2day?:

na wa for you oooo, kissing in public is white man's culture? nothing i wont hear. kissing in public is not anyone culture. the white women once dressed with long gowns and were poise with lots of reservation like african women but time and lust have changed all that. kissing in public is as white and black as it can get, period!

If you wan know the truth na2day, go to London New York, just the two places alone, you go know say people dey kiss for public no be small, compare am with Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, your village, you go know say no one go kiss for public. I dont think you understand this fact when last have you seen a man and a woman kissing in the bus, or in the bus stop, or better still in the garage? You think say na our culture? Compare am with people abroad, dem go dey smooch and kiss their baby as if dem dey for room.Dem no send you.
Re: Kissed In Public? by olupahpah(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ poster

dats like a normal thing, dont think affection shld only be shown behind closed doors!!!!! cool
Re: Kissed In Public? by koolsasy(f): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2008
hm,
i hv done it b4, i dont c netin wrong in it, its really kul wink wink wink wink
Re: Kissed In Public? by sagitarius(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2008
yep,i do it a lot.its cool
Re: Kissed In Public? by na2day2(m): 4:57am On Jan 16, 2008
very funny, then u dont understand the msg behind my reply. one, i live in the states, just like u live in the UK. so i see things too but my point is this, in the 1940s to the 70s and even b4 then and beyond to a certain extend until the late 80s, how many white ppl do u know kiss in the bus? the blacks then too dont but as people became more loose, they do it with reckless abandon whites or blacks. the 2 girls i saw kissing so passionately were white and black. i am from rivers, back in the good old days, u cant see a girl even in college that will challenge u to sex but now, enter RUST, girl go ask say u wan "chop yam" (i had a friend who once thought that it really meant yam and he said yes, and very one burst with laughter b4 it was explained to him). i came wit a couple of friends from the northern part of nigeria and took them to RUST. we were in a girl's room waiting for a female friend, another girl came in and greeted us and started undressing, the northerns were shocked to their bones, so i told them to come outside since they felt uncomfortable, she asked me why i wanted them to go out, that haven't they seen a naked lady b4? those boys wanted to enter ground. girls in ph eyes are wild open but wen i was growing up, it wasnt so. let me ask u, will u call that our culture too? angry angry angry

bamie:

If you wan know the truth na2day, go to London New York, just the two places alone, you go know say people dey kiss for public no be small, compare am with Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, your village, you go know say no one go kiss for public. I don't think you understand this fact when last have you seen a man and a woman kissing in the bus, or in the bus stop, or better still in the garage? You think say na our culture? Compare am with people abroad, them go dey smooch and kiss their baby as if them dey for room.Dem no send you.
Re: Kissed In Public? by almondjoy(f): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2008
Don't like it.  Especially if you watch 2 Nigerians kissing----drooling all over the place--saliva everywhere.  Terrible!  Like it is by force!!!! angry
Re: Kissed In Public? by yimiton(f): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2008
bamie:

That's the big deal

This is na real wa!

It is not our culture to kiss at all Decent Mr. Banie neighter is it our culture to hold hands or show any kind of affection in public. If doing all these makes you a PROSTITUTE, then, you are a prostitute for even dating a lady before marrying her!

This is the 21st century man, wake up! Culture is diversified now, the world is a global village!
Re: Kissed In Public? by adeboo(f): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2008
I love being kissed in public - not too nasty though.
I love being kissed cause to me, it just shows that he is affectionate towards me.
Re: Kissed In Public? by candies(f): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2008
adeboo:

I love being kissed in public - not too nasty though.
I love being kissed cause to me, it just shows that he is affectionate towards me.

I feel you girl, same here, same here.
Re: Kissed In Public? by igbsam(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2008
Guys, theirs nothing wrong with kissing in d public. I had a date with my ex when we first met & took her to launch @ TFC. I no send anybody, we kissed in the public where we sat for 4mins & everybody their mind their business. Even when we went 2 d beach 4 broad day lite on her bikini we kissed & almost made love.
Re: Kissed In Public? by onavae(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2008
i'll kiss anywhere, but my girl is kind of shy.
Re: Kissed In Public? by tulk2mi: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2008
In naija ahh no try amoo, na so one guy just dey chop lips with im girl for public one day, come see as riot nearly happen ,bus conductor dey shout una no fit go get room? others dey shout una no fit wait reach house first, my pple no b small thing ooo grin grin

But sha since pastor dem don introduce am 4 church e no dey as bad as b4, me n one of my girl wey like PDA dey do am 4 outside n pple no send although dem dey look us 4rm d corner of their eye but nobody dey talk face dey fear face wink
Re: Kissed In Public? by tpia: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2008
I've done it before but am not in too much of a hurry to do it again.

People do stare no matter where you are.
Re: Kissed In Public? by buzyDiva(f): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
Me I no send o . . as long as we ain't trynna do the done deal in front of everybody.
Re: Kissed In Public? by onyekang1(f): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2008
no big deal abt it,as long as its a brief one
Re: Kissed In Public? by maggy69(f): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2008
kissing in public is one thing i take pride in.
i dont hold back anything when it comes to the love of my life.
we are so damn into one another, that we hardly care about wat pple think
we both love adventure,and thats one thing amongst the endless list that keeps our love-life alive
kissing in public is ok,as long as u do it with ur one true love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Advice! I Like Him So Much / Breach Of Promise To Marry / 112-year-old Man And 17-year-old weird marriage or Wedding with (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.