Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,013 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Break Up To Make Up... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break Up To Make Up... (551 Views)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Break Up To Make Up... by marvelck: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2012
It's designed for a man and woman to come together and become one. but it's not said that their union wont be without some challenges. Since they are two different people coming from different background, each with his or her own character. so, it's a normal thing when a couple quarrel, fight or disagree. most times its another way of understanding each other better. And dont get me wrong, when I said 'fight', I'm not talking about getting physical with your wife, mbanuu. I meant quarreling or disagreeing over an issue at home.You can disagree to agree. cos everyday is a learning process for a couple. no matter the duration we spend dating, you can never know each other well enough. so, everyday is usually used to know more about each other.

But funny enough, not a few couples would be so happy if their marriage or relationship is free from quarrels. they tend to think when all is smooth and sweet in their relationship, then it shows they are meant to be together forever. they feel it's a perfect relationship or marriage made in Heaven. my dear, please wake up from your dream. cos there's nothing like a perfect marriage or relationship. when a couple doesn't quarrel or disagree at all, please it's not a good sign. alot is being suppressed or concealed for the sake of the other person. one party is likely to be suffering in silence, but may not want to voice it out just to make it seems all is perfect between him and his wife (or in their home). But the day, the cat would be let out of the bag, it's likely to destroy that marriage or relationship. So, if you and your partner dont quarrel or disagree, please find or do something that would make both of you to quarrel o. so as to make everything balance. and also for one to learn know how to tackle/resolve the issue.

For a couple is bound to disagree to agree, break up atimes to make up and also know more about each other. Quarreling with your partner atimes makes the relationship stronger when both of you are able to resolve the issue and also learn from it...and it's also a show of love and affection when couples are quarreling. Abi no be so?
Re: Break Up To Make Up... by 190theclown: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2012
With Nigerian girls break up is just another chance for them 2 go all out
and explore other options pending the-make up 2get back 2their man smiley
Re: Break Up To Make Up... by larrymoore(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2012
Op! So if there is no quarrel, we shuld always creat one? If l see my lady today, l will slap hr n come back to tel u her reaction.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Toast Your Oyiba GF? / Question For The Ladies / The Christian Wife - The Perfect Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.