Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) (74402 Views)

Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by AmicableEd: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ladies, how would you rather react when your soulmate eventually pops the ‘will you marry’ question?

The other day, a lady ran away at first impulse when she sighted the ring, but this time, the lady in question, Afaa chose to apply make up on her face first smiley

You see, Afaa and Percy will be getting married in December but they have been gracious enough to share their beautiful love and proposal story with us, enjoy!
Their love story

Afaa and Percy have got a Never say Never love story, that is, fight for what you believe in and go for what you want, yea go for it.

Percy first spotted Afaa in September 2013, at Nnamdi Azikwe Airport in Abuja when she was returning to Port- Harcourt after attending her sister’s law call to bar ceremony in Abuja.

In that moment, Percy said to himself, this is my wife but he could not foster the courage to walk up to her so he just sat there and admired her from a distance till her flight was announced and she walked away to board the plane.

Fast forward to June 2014, he attended a party with that same colleague of his and while the party was ongoing, Afaa walked in with her twin sister and a friend.

Percy quickly rushed over to her with his friend by his side and he ensured that the latter introduced him to her.

Trying to play nice, Percy offered to get her drinks but she turned down the request, he also asked for a dance but got turned down too. Well this time, Percy was determined and bold so he kept pushing. When it seemed he wasn’t getting attention, he went down on his knees and pleaded saying

“Dear Afaa, I won’t leave til I have your number and permission to call you”.

The act made her smile.

However, she promised to give him the phone number another day, that is, when next she saw him.

After a while she walked out of the party and got into her car ready to drive off, only for Percy to show up in front of the car saying “you will hit me today if you don’t give me your number.”

Afaa was like “Dude, are you this desperate…”

It was really funny but Afaa’s twin sister persuaded her to give him the phone number. It wasn’t until he got the number that he let her drive off.Soon, the phone calls began.

Afaa wasn’t totally receptive but she picked up the calls and spoke to him not withstanding, she kept posting him until one day when she randomly decided to meet with him and have dinner.

The dinner was like magic, they clicked, they chatted all through the evening…they went on multiple dates afterwards and soon became inseparable.

Five months after, on the 13th of December Percy proposed to her at a close knit inter-family get together night which held at her elder brother’s house.

He proposed with a long heartfelt speech, beautiful roses, 18k diamond ring with blue rubies.

Afaa who was the only one that didn’t see the proposal coming (He planned it with everyone at the get together) was stunned.

She blinked and immediately called her twin sister to help put up a little make up on her face.

“I don’t want to look plain in the photos” she said.

Everyone burst into laughter. After the make up was done, she smiled, accepted the ring and said Yes!

Aww.

http://weddinginnigeria.com/meet-the-bride-to-be-who-chose-to-apply-make-up-on-her-face-before-accepting-her-mans-proposal/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Ginaz(f): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
yea, beautiful love story but I wanna hear wonderful marriage life story cos love story and marriage story are different.

but women sha, I tire for we o

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by proserfina(f): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
so sweet...

fast forward to my own time... I can't wait o

5 Likes

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by sweettease(f): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
The story sweet o cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Obas101(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
undecided undecided Where's d picture showing her applying make up b4 accepting hobbys proposal

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Obas101(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congrats to dem tho
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by TheGeneral1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
nice love story
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sweet.
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Bonapart(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Weti send me go open dis senseless post

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by bigv(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
It's not today na. undecided

But wait o, where is the 'make-up'?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by damiloladuke: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
cool

I REP ROYAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
I REP ABESAN HIGH SCHOOL
I REP FUNAAB

•••check my signature
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wow cheesy
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by SPG4U(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
And datz maturity, some ladies will insult the guy in d public...ladies let's be matured please

3 Likes

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmmmm.. Playing hard to get..

God saved her that someone else persuaded her to give out her phone no.. She may have been part of those people who'll be looking for miracle marriages crusades..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by tranxo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ginaz:
yea, beautiful love story but I wanna hear wonderful marriage life story cos love story and marriage story are different.

your face nawaoooo
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by uchelouis45(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Increase sales and drive traffic!
Visit www.ibcng..com to know how
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by loashi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
God...dx lady z pweety coupled wif dz handsome dude..beautifully combined....I jxt dey try wonder how ma own go b
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by sigiyaya(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Gfg
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by bikerboy1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
hmmm
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by sukkot: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
ok
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by crazygod(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
I wash my hands before and after eating.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by sigiyaya(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fgc
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by tpiander: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cant make head or tail of the story.

Is one of the characters involved ( or the op/mod who moved it to fp), selling makeup?

1 Like

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by eazyjakes(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cool...knew percy very well from school days....Congrats Man....God bless ur home!
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ginaz:

What happened to women?

1 Like

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
I want to say something........
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by money121(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by bobcharly(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
awesome!
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by sandix(f): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
What a Love Story
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by UnknownT: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
proserfina:
so sweet...

fast forward to my own time... I can't wait o
come and wait for me at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Abuja for your own grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Kalvan: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
What is this sh it?
Nnnamdi Kanu should be tried for treason. So much tough talk for someone that lives outside the South East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.