Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. (5181 Views)

To All Those That Have Sent Me Pms / Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by alosiby92(f): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
Not interested in nigerian "HARDENED CRIMINALS"...grin
but in that case, need to get myself a godfather/mother ASAP!
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
Vikin: Nice one Lasinoh, never knew you can be this normal kiss.

And i mean it in a friendly way. Keep it coming!

Don't you see normal people on this thread? grin
So, why should I be 'abnormal'? Do you think I was born 'abnormal'? cheesy
It is only when I am HIGHLY IRRITATED by juveniles and their delinquencies or UTTER STOOPIDITY I show my 'abnormal' side o!
Thanks. grin

Erm, if you bring out the 'normal' in me. . . we shall have a 'normal' day. . . AND VICE VERSA! cheesy

Much love. . . please, keep it coming too! kiss
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: Not interested in nigerian "HARDENED CRIMINALS"...grin
but in that case, need to get myself a godfather/mother ASAP!

Are you not a Nigerian?
You should be interested o!
GET A GOD FATHER/MOTHER ASAP.
I get PLENTY!!!!! grin
You cannot visit Nigeria and SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT if you DO NOT HAVE AT LEAST 3! FORGET HOLY GHOST O! grin
If kidnappers way-lay you for MMA or NAA. . . .na you and God o! cheesy
To waka for Naija. . .nor be by prayer alone. HMMMMMM!!!!!

You need fortification from ALL ANGLES. . . INCLUDING FROM ANGOLA! cry

Why do you think I bothered with taking an 'ODU' title? wink

Nigeria is a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep place! Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!! kiss
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by LordReed(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Lasinoh:

[b]By the time you take school loans [/b]and juggle 2 jobs with family and husband. . . BLEED FROM YOUR AZZZE FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH STRAIGHT WITH STRESS FROM OYINBO, BLACKY, INDIAN, KOREAN, HISPANIC AND ENGLISH/CANADIAN PROFESSIONAL RIVALS TRYING TO NAIL YOU DOWN. . . .YOU WILL WEEP FOR NIGERIA! grin

No memories to console you of the good old days when NIGERIA WAS NIGERIA,.

You do not understand! cheesy

I have heard the horror stories of taking school loans did you take school loans? If you did how are you coping with that?
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2012
what brand of lingerie do you wear? in what colors? grin
p.s. i'm not a pervert oo, just curious wink
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lord_Reed:

I have heard the horror stories of taking school loans did you take school loans? If you did how are you coping with that?

You pay. That is one loan that can follow you to your grave. You can't file Chapter 7/11 on that.
l PAID SCHOOL LOANS FOR 10 GOOD YEARS!!!! It was at 7% I think.
My last payment was in 2007. cheesy I could not wait.
But it helped a lot to pay the bills. kiss
I will not take another. If I can help it.
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
BoboYekini: what brand of lingerie do you wear? in what colors? grin
p.s. i'm not a pervert oo, just curious wink

I am an hot-flashing, senior-citizen darling. wink
I sleep IN THE NOOOODLE!!!! kiss
I love XOXOs. . .with a good bra in it and A THONG! ANY COLOR!!!cheesy
It is really flimsy and light. QUITE TRASHHHHHSHY TOOOOOOO!!!!! wink

I only where lingeries when I want to do some "private dancing" for special people in the bedroom.
When it is cold, I love the JAMMIES OR 2-PIECE BOXER NITIES, so my butt doesn't freeze off. I wear footies to bed, when my feet are cold.
I am hot - natured. Always have been. My husband sleeps upstairs, where it is ALWAYS HOT!!!!
I sleep downstairs, where it is always cold. cool
Hot air always rises. Hallelujah to that.kiss
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
halleluyah ooo cheesy
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Odunnu: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Haba, you should have atleast told us you were moving base,i'm sure JK isnt aware of this new base.

A quick one: why do you hate NL MODs so much. I'm one and I need to know why. You also have this belief that MODs have to fork someone to be one. Why do you think so?
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by jaybee3(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
best thread ever
brb with ma own questions
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by slimyem: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
Callotti,you have a traditional title?
Wow!
Which of your villages/towns conferred it on you and what's its significance?
Can you share a picture of you in your twenties here?
Would love to see one...
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
slimyem: Callotti,you have a traditional title?
Wow!
Would love to see one...
YOU, share a picture of your twenties, thirties, wurreva, first! angry

1 Like

Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by slimyem: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
BoboYekini: YOU, share a picture of your twenties, thirties, wurreva, first! angry
This thread is not about me mister...!!!
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2012
chaircover: Where have I been? . . . . .This is certainly one of the most interesting threads on NL . . . .What a breath of fresh air kiss

Can you just confirm are you blazey?

what are you doing for your phd?

How old were you when you left nigeria and where did you meet your husband? (Nigeria or the us)

Yes, I am Blazay. . . one and the same. cool
No one has EVER shared any of my ID's on or offline.
DNP. . . Doctor In Nursing Practice.

http://dnpprograms.org/salary/

I left Nigeria when I was 23, EXACTLY 23 years ago. . . .after doing my NYSC.
I met my husband in the USA. kiss
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 7:30am On Dec 01, 2012
Odunnu: Haba, you should have atleast told us you were moving base,i'm sure JK isnt aware of this new base.

A quick one: why do you hate NL MODs so much. I'm one and I need to know why. You also have this belief that MODs have to fork someone to be one. Why do you think so?

I moved base because of being banned till Dec 6 by NAIRALAND!
Moderators are tired of banning now. . . they have deciced to use the term NAIRALAND to avoid missiles! grin
I think JK has exhausted her 'open marriage' wonder-questions! grin

I do not only HATE NAIRALAND MODS. . . BUT MORE.
After five plus years of being here. . . that has become a position THAT CAN INTOXICATES ONLY M0R0NS! kiss
One reason. THE GANG MENTALITY. They are human and not perfect, yes. . . . but like Nigeria. . . .it operates like a micro-Nigeria. DISGUSTINGLY CORRUPT AND BEREFT OF COMPETENT, DETRIBILIZED HUMANS. They actually behave like the 'job' is a difficult one because they are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too daft to follow their own rules.kiss Like my darling ATIKU once said. . . if the head of the fish is rotten. . . . why blame the 'an-us' for foul gas! cheesy

Concerning the 'forking' question. . . NAIRALAND IS A MICROCOSYM OF NIGERIA. For every stoopid woman. . . .there is a stoopid man in her bed! It is only natural. Is that not how some of YOU got married here and on OTHER Nigerian message boards. . . .BY PHOCKING EACH OTHER ON AND OFFLINE? wink
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2012
slimyem: Callotti,you have a traditional title?
Wow!
Would love to see one...

Yes, I have a traditional title from AHABA aka ASABA. Just like you have the ERELUS in Yorubaland. wink

Here is the significance. It also exists in Onitsha. wink

http://www.kwenu.com/publications/onyejekwe/2010/otu_odu_agbalanze_onitsha.htm

The Odu title is the highest title any Onitsha woman aspires to acquire. History traces its origin to ‘a more private and individual affair of famous Onitsha women of character and affluence.’ Following its recognition in 1959, this simple association changed to a prestigious society, became modernized and its functions were amended (2002-3 Diary: The Prestigious Otu Odu of Onitsha Ado quoted by Ifeka Uwechia, The Trumpet/Onitsha Newsletter, United States of America, 18 February 2008).

The significance is the empowerment of women, most of whom are married. . . in a male dominated society.
It is very political too. . .
Not a secret society. . . a very socio-economic driven tradition for WOMEN ONLY. . . just like the men have their 'Ogbueshi' titles. cool

I will have to go dig up pictures in my twenties. . . .I think they are in the attic.
When I find some 'nice' ones. . . I will share them. wink
ONLY THE NICE ONES OF COURSE. grin

Getting better with age and MONEY! Pardon the 'bushy eyebrows'. . . That would not happen in this day and age. . . guaranteed!cool

Graduation pinning ceremony at 27. . . .after my second BACHELORS' DEGREE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSII_aF15DI

Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2012
Toaskarity: op aint you old enuf to stop strolling around internet like asha..wo! go take good care of your kids woman so they wont end up on NL like you.

This wanted and yet-to-be-lethalized, ABIA-RAP-IST is here again? grin
As for you. . . . it is the season to be 'jolly' and you are still a miserable soul. The reason I keep saying 'Jesus' died a meaningless death. . .for azzzeholes likey ya. grin Can we please see your UGLY FACE at least? So we can ascertain what combination of mammals fashioned your being even by cross-copu-lation. Still hurting after all these years? Too bad! Well, you have a nice reply below. . . PHOCK OFF! kiss

. . . .and stay 'phocked-off'!
When you graduate from THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIRALAND. . . .PLEASE LERRUS KNOW! kiss
Till then. . .confine yourself to 'Igbo' threads ONLY! kiss

Now read this again!

boron10:

fvcking idiotic attention seeker. What's your business with hers? She's has accomplished enough to sustain her till old age. You're here still stuggling to have a meal. Go find a job abeg. She doesn't need someone like you on her thread. So fvck off

Gbam!

OWL! OWL! OWL!

1 Like

Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2012
chaircover: Blazey, you and these your mods sef grin I dont know the ones you have come in contact with but my mission is try and make sure that vulnerable & ill Nigerians are not scammed by "one drug cures all your known and unknown illnesses" and to help educate them on health issues and quite frankly with your health experience you should be a mod in the health section too kiss

You know one thing that stood out and that is your pursual of a Phd at 46 and still wanting to better yourself at that age and not just rolling down on the floor and accepting wherever stage you are in your career as your lot and retire on that.

You are not depending on the meal ticket from anyone else but you and if you can get up and go, it pains me to see women half your age just sitting there, wringing their hands together and waiting for a man to put food on their table and pay for their brazillian.

The blazey I knew, used to frequent the family section and I will like to see you back there. You can probably teach the youngsters a thing or two.

Id like to know when you start the PHD and how you are getting along. All the best.

Wow, this post got me! Nice one Chaircover, but one thing I know that it's not easy. CaLlotti, how do you combine your studies and with family. Am just Starting a family, 7 month pregnancy, new environment, different culture and language...trying to continue my MBA...weather is not helping matter, as I sleep a lot. Somehow I don't think I could go on, life was so much easier for me while single. Anyway.....how do you combine married life with meeting up your career? What motivates you?
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
chaircover: Blazey, you and these your mods sef grin I dont know the ones you have come in contact with but my mission is try and make sure that vulnerable & ill Nigerians are not scammed by "one drug cures all your known and unknown illnesses" and to help educate them on health issues and quite frankly with your health experience you should be a mod in the health section too kiss

The moderators know themselves. cheesy Or should I say THE SUPER-ASHI-MODS and their gangs of ne'er-do-wells, oil-subsidy-financial-aid-recipients. . . wey NO GET JOB? undecided Especially the YORUBA AND IGBO ONES. . . NOT TO MENTION THE EDO ONES. . . .competing for 'miss FINE NYANSH'. . .ON NL(Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh/Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew)with all their fake IDs all over NL. angry Very irritating!

I have never encountered any problem with your posts or with your position as a moderator. It is usually the MALE ones that are usually the 'daftest'! I have absolutely no desire to become a moderator here or in any other Nigerian or foreign message boards. Anything in a group. . . count me out. kiss As for health problems, I only cater to the neonatal population. THANK OUR ANCESTORS THEY HAVE NOT LEARNED HOW TO GOOGLE! cheesy

You know one thing that stood out and that is your pursual of a Phd at 46 and still wanting to better yourself at that age and not just rolling down on the floor and accepting wherever stage you are in your career as your lot and retire on that.

You are not depending on the meal ticket from anyone else but you and if you can get up and go, it pains me to see women half your age just sitting there, wringing their hands together and waiting for a man to put food on their table and pay for their brazillian.

I pray I never come across such women o! grin I would not be sympathetic. I don't trust myself to be kind to such a lady. I have been gainfully employed for over 20 years in the USA. . . .If I could do it, anyone could. It is all about determination and seeking/maintaining the right support systems. Not all of us can be married to wealthy spouses. Sometimes, women have to be bread-winners and only secure men can appreciate and treasure them. kiss

The blazey I knew, used to frequent the family section and I will like to see you back there. You can probably teach the youngsters a thing or two.

Id like to know when you start the PHD and how you are getting along. All the best.

That family section of a place is a no-go area. I used to frequent there till I realized that FOOLS actually fall in love/lust, get married/have children and REMAIN FOOLS FOREVER! cry

The idea of Christianity and marriage do not sit well with me, so I would have to respect the idiocy of those who chose to go that route. Perhaps, when more realistic individuals post and respond. . . I could re-visit the area. For now, I have totally lost interest in family issues. . . .I DON'T HAVE ANY. . .AND I DON'T KNOW ANYONE AROUND ME THAT HAS ANY FAMILY ISSUES. I can't stand emotional or economic weaklings. The downfall of a man or woman is not the end of his or her life. I love and respect people who are able to pick of whatever pieces they have and move on for the better or worse. They keep trying without a victim or persecutory complex. . . .Those are the kinds of people I associate with and love to read about.

The family section is full of MAJOR WEAKLINGS. . . if indeed they are real, it is unbelieveable to read the kinds of juvenile problems they present with. Not my portion.kiss

The willingness to learn is the only that comes with the willingness to teach. How do you teach a dumb rock? I am not such a masochist. cheesy

Thank you. . . I would be here to tell you about my experience. I wanted to get a solid 20years of work experience before taking the leap. . . Will keep you posted. At this point in my life, it is all good and I can't wait to tell it all. . . just for inspiration. Thanks again. kiss

1 Like

Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
Vikin:

Wow, this post got me! Nice one Chaircover, but one thing I know that it's not easy. CaLlotti, how do you combine your studies and with family. Am just Starting a family, 7 month pregnancy, new environment, different culture and language...trying to continue my MBA...weather is not helping matter, as I sleep a lot. Somehow I don't think I could go on, life was so much easier for me while single. Anyway.....how do you combine married life with meeting up your career? What motivates you?

My circumstances are quite different from yours. I had some form of economic support TO START A FAMILY AFTER SCHOOL.
My career and education came first. . .THEN I FOUND A SUPPORTIVE MAN. . . .BEFORE THE CHILDREN.
Life is easier when you are single OF COURSE.

FINANCIAL STABILITY IS THE KEY. . . When you can pay your bills. . . YOU CAN DO ANYTHING comfortably. I waited till I was gainfully employed before starting a family! kiss

EMOTIONAL SUPPORT FROM FAMILY MEMBERS. . . . Make sure you live around TRUSTED, COMFORTABLE relatives you can trust your children with when you are off to school or work. TO SAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND PEACE OF MIND. If you have a mom available, let her help you with the child or children till you are able to graduate and get some form of employment. Difficult, but do-able. kiss

I had to know the kind of man I was ready to have children with. NOT JUST ANY MAN.
Your husband is only one HUMAN. . .planning is the key.
DO NOT TAKE UP MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE, ESPECIALLY WITH PREGNANCY.

I do not kow how you are coping. . . with a new environment, culture, weather, school, work? In a foreign country?
A recipe for frustration and STRESS in any marriage surely. . . . I wish you all the best.
I would never put myself through all that. . . .it makes life waaaaaaaaaay too stressful.
Next time, make sure you are able to handle all you have in your plate so you do not feel overwhelmed.

It is either you want to start a family or you want to go to school. . . .
It is either you want to work till you are financially able to take care of your home without laboring your poor husband to DO IT ALL! You have to have a good plan. . . For your children. The man may up and leave from all the stress. . .and you are stuck with the child/children.

Next time, plan better and do ONLY ONE THING AT A TIME! kiss

Have a safe birthing process in advance. kiss
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
[size=20pt]NO EMAILS PLEASE.
THANKS!
[/size]
kiss
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
Thanks a lot, I have to make a lot of sacrifice . sad

Am gainfully employed but works as offshore engineer. One month on and off...so, basically am thinking of resigning the job due to family, that's why am looking forward to career change.

Now on sick leave, company doesn't have a base where I habit presently ( France).

Hobby is supportive but....I don't know, not too use to this life.

Thanks for the advise... I feel great now.

I want to go home! embarassed embarassed

Papas house!
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
Vikin: Thanks a lot, I have to make a lot of sacrifice . sad

Am gainfully employed but works as offshore engineer. One month on and off...so, basically am thinking of resigning the job due to family, that's why am looking forward to career change.

Now on sick leave, company doesn't have a base where I habit presently ( France).

Hobby is supportive but....I don't know, not too use to this life.

Thanks for the advise... I feel great now.

I want to go home! embarassed embarassed
Papas house!

My dear. . . I feel for you o.
Not to tell you how to live your life.
Your most important thing to do now is protecting the emotional and physical wellbeing of your child.
If you can take time off and have your baby. . . PLEASE DO!
Your husband may be supportive. . .BUT HE CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH AT A TIME TOO.
Leave every other thing for now. Leave school and leave the job.
If you were single for some years and have got used to the environment/language, I would have said face SCHOOL AND THE BABY AND FORGET THE JOB.

As for going home. . . . with a 7-month pregnancy? Not too sure about that.

Please, don't feel overwhelmed. THINK OF A PLAN. . .AND STICK WITH IT. kiss
Papas house is out of the question. He is looking for assistance from you. . . not more responsiblilities.
YOU NEED TO MOVE INTO AND STAY IN YOUR OWN HOUSE WITH YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN. . .so Papa can visit and be proud of you! kiss

Goodluck! kiss
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
Thanks dear, all the best too. kiss
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Vikin: Thanks dear, all the best too. kiss

Welcome. kiss
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 4:11am On Dec 02, 2012
Incoming e-mail ignored.
The e-mail associated with the Lasinoh account does not exist. kiss
If it does, I have forgetten the password and have absolutely no desire to retrieve it!
I DON'T DO E-MAILS! kiss

[size=20pt]NO EMAILS PLEASE.
THANKS!
[/size]
kiss
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
chaircover:

Blazey, you are right in some respects and some people do a lot of things for the wrong reasons when it comes to relationships, and they walk open eyed into crazy situations but what has kept me going is knowing that the family is the fabric of society and no matter how we try yo dissociate ourselves from it, we are still affected by it. Our kids go to school and mix with other kids from damaged homes, we live in cul de sacs with other dysfunctional families and that too will affect us one way or another etc. So please do consider putting on your counselor hat and please do come back.

Yes Please! keep me imformed re your experience on your Phd. It might even be a good kick up the backside for moi lipsrsealed grin

Ok. Will try. kiss
But don't crucify moi for my school-of-hard-knocks approach o!
My sympathy threshold is always pushed to the limits when dealing with the most gullible when it comes to affairs of the wallet and heart.

At least we can motivate one another with our interactions on NL too.
Thanks again Chaircover, for your kind and caring words. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Me Is This A Scam? Urgent Please - / Viktor - The New Breed / Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.