Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. (5176 Views)

To All Those That Have Sent Me Pms / Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2012
Oh yesssssoh. . .
Callotti's Public PM continued. cool
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2012
Good Girl: Just so you know, you're the number 1 reason I've bookmarked 'nairaland.com' on my laptop. cool
So many questions people have for you. Mine is simple.
1) Apart from 'genetics', what else is your secret for glowing skin?
2) How did you manage to turn out so brave and confident in a society where women are whipped and emotionally abused for silly reasons such as being over 26 years and unmarried etc?

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh! Number 1 reason ke?

*head swelling* Thanks. wink

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/827629[/img]

1. The secret to a glowing skin is investing in good skin products, multivitamins(HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS)lots of water and Keeping away from the sun. A lot of good rest/sleep. BEING HAPPY. Avoiding DRUGS/ALCOHOL. I exercise more now that I am getting older. Fat ages the skin. . . and I guess a lot of luck too. kiss

"OMO NA GODIIIOH"! To quote 'Iyanyan'! grin

2. Self-confidence. Avoiding negative and abusive people. Not living in Nigeria helps. Nothing wrong with being unmarried at whatever age. IT IS WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE THAT MATTERS. . . MARRIED OR NOT? YOU MUST BE A HAPPY PERSON WITH OR WITHOUT MARRIAGE. It is those people who carry their miseries on their foreheads. . . trying to spread their 'BADLUCK'of lack of self love that make SPINSTERHOOD unpalatable. They portray singledom as a 'relgious' issue of blood, sweat and tears. AKA DESPERADOS!

No confident single man or woman would act desperate. EXCEPT IN PLACES LIKE NIGERIA AND AFRICA. . .hence being 'single' becomes a disease! grin

People can only treat you the way you allow them to treat you. I DO NOT tolerate ANY form of abuse from ANYONE. Married or not. I just did not grow up in that kind of environment. Religion, culture and tradition are cardinal custodians of abuse ALL OVER THE WORLD. I avoid those aspects of the Nigerian/AFRICAN life OR WORLDVIEWS that put down women. I don't come from a family of 'desperate' or 'weak' women. I have a VERY STRONG MOTHER. . . I MEAN STRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG!!! She does not put up with BULL! I learned well from her. cool

2 Likes

Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
Erm...auntie callotti,
How old are you exactly? And do you currently have any e-toyboys? wink kiss
btw, hope you are not ibhoe oo angry
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by LordReed(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
It's funny how some of your answer here reveal you to be quite a sane person. How come your online persona is so crazy, abusive and abrasive? Are you compensating for your real life niceness or how does it play out, are you this abrasive and abusive in real life?
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
BoboYekini: Erm...auntie callotti,
How old are you exactly? And do you currently have any e-toyboys? wink kiss
btw, hope you are not ibhoe oo angry

I have already stated how old I am. I just turned 46! cool
No! I do not currently have any E-BoyToys or E-ToyBoys.Tufiakwa!!!!!cheesy
I only invest my time on sugar-daddies too busy making money to sleep on the w-w-w. Thank you. wink
I am done with that kind of experimentation. Not my cup-o-tea.
I prefer to meet people without using the social-media.

Yup! I am mixed. Half-Igbo. Proudly so. cool
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lord_Reed: It's funny how some of your answer here reveal you to be quite a sane person. How come your online persona is so crazy, abusive and abrasive? Are you compensating for your real life niceness or how does it play out, are you this abrasive and abusive in real life?

Even you too? cheesy WITH ALL YOUR POLYMONIKERING HERE AND THERE! cheesy MU HA HA HA HA HA

Sorry to disappoint you. I am VERY sane. On or offline.
I am not compensating for any character defect or appeal online vs offline.
I am one and the same offline. If you insult me because of my views and beliefs, its gonna get UGLY fast!kiss
Nairaland, like Nigeria is full of uncouth, uncivilized and MORBIDLY CRRRRRUDE individuals.
It is always a pleasure to show that unpalatable aspect of my character, and without apologies too!

Respect begets respect. Nothing to do with age or socio-political status.
I really don't care for abusive personalities.
It has been 5 years for me on NL and you will recall that posters like Davidylan, BabyOsisi and ThiefOfHearts brought out the ABSOLUTE WORST IN MOI. Not to mention their polymonikering foot-soldiers called moderators and counter-WHORING SUPER MODERATORS with Seun Osewa's blessings of course.wink

Threads like these with BABY OSISI(THE THEN NEWLY-WED TO MR. TIGER!) wink wink wink wink wink AND HER GANG! Soteeeeeeeeeeeeeeey dem close thread after the usless phockaholic moderators were competing to phock this and that on NL! MU HE HE HE HE HE

BEHOLD: THE HOLY NWENJE GANG . . . BABYOSISI aka(+OSISI) aka NWANDO AND DAVIDYLAN AS 4HIM ON THE USUAL NIGHTLY PROWL! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/115932/how-stop-sex-enjoy-relationship

https://www.nairaland.com/117426/nigerians-not-getting-enough-intimacy#2023364

I REMEMBER THIS THREAD WITH DAVIDYLAN, THIEFOF HEART AND BABYOSISI. . .IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO BAD, SOME 8 PAGES OF FIGHTING THE OKORO-Yoruba GANG OF NL WAS CLEANED UP! kiss Just to show you a few! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7013/how-spice-up-marriage

[size=20pt]LWKMD!!!!THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!!! cool Kicking azzze comes naturally when dealing with non-entities! kiss[/size]

Who cares really? I DEEEE KAMKPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WEY DEM NOW? OFF TO HIDING UNDER DIFFERENT IDs like the COWARDS THEY ARE!

WITH IJJJJIOTS LIKE THIS ALL OVER NL, YOU EXPECT ME TO PLAY 'CIVILIZED' MUGU? cheesy Lai-lai! E nor go happen! kiss

Like I stated earlier, it is only a matter of who dies first! kiss

Let us drink to the next 6 years on NL! Mwah. No shaking! cool

We are all still here. It is a matter of who DIES first! kiss

The average mortality stats show that most Nigerians only live till 46! I have seen my birthday 46! Let us see those who can get there on or off NL! Mwah!!!! cool

Off to the gym, then off to work! cool
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by LordReed(m): 4:27am On Nov 24, 2012
^^^^Hmmmm. So do you use cuss words around your children?

How would you feel if any of your children says "Mama I am born again"?
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by ifyalways(f): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2012
Na hia we dey now?good!

I knew your Almondjoy handle as a firm believer of NO extra marital affairs and strict monogamy so I'm quite surprised when you said you are now in an open marriage, had a divorce. I still have some of your comments in my head; "once married, stay married" , "I've being chopping just one dyke, my first and only" , "dyke and puccies are same worldwide.you seen one?, you've seen it all" etc

Truth is, I don't believe this your open marriage tori. cheesy. You are full of surprises but this open marriage tori. . . Ebelebe igba!
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lord_Reed: ^^^^Hmmmm. So do you use cuss words around your children?

How would you feel if any of your children says "Mama I am born again"?

No. . . I do no swear at home or at work. . . THE TWO SACRED PLACES I really love to behave. I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to. . .Even when angry! cool

I will respect ANY child of mine's wishes to be WHATEVER HE/SHE WANTS TO BE. . .BORN AGAIN OR WHATEVER. kiss
My job as a parent is to advice and give the 'necessary' support ONLY! All I would say is 'GOODLUCK DARLING. IF YOU ARE HAPPY, I AM HAPPY'!kiss

My parents were NEVER meddlesome. . . I don't plan to be.
As long as it does not interfere with my own rights to be WHATEVER I WANT TO BE!
I believe in 'LIVE AND LET LIVE'! kiss

1 Like

Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
ifyalways: Na hia we dey now?good!

I knew your Almondjoy handle as a firm believer of NO extra marital affairs and strict monogamy so I'm quite surprised when you said you are now in an open marriage, had a divorce. I still have some of your comments in my head; "once married, stay married" , "I've being chopping just one dyke, my first and only" , "dyke and puccies are same worldwide.you seen one?, you've seen it all" etc

Truth is, I don't believe this your open marriage tori. cheesy. You are full of surprises but this open marriage tori. . . Ebelebe igba!

Na hia I dey o. . .since 'NAIRALAND' DON BAN THEM MAMA! grin

This 'open marriage' tin go cause sleepless nights for NL o!
You don't have to believe o! HOW CAN I PROVE IT? cheesy
Please, go and bring those posts where as Almondjoy I supported monogamy.
You dey pay attention to those kind tory?
Who in this world has been chopping just one 'dee-k'? cheesy
No be me o!

Please, go and bring those quotes I beg. . . ! grin DID I NOT WRITE AS 'BABEELOVE' ON THIS THREAD. . .TO CAUSE SERIOUS E BADU BELLE AND E RUNNING BELLE E JOLOSI FROM THE USUAL CYBER WHO-RE GANGS ON THIS THREAD? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/76600/how-make-marriage-spicy

cool cool cool cool cool cool

Anyhoo. . . level don change! That was then! This is now! cool

Abi, nor be me write all disi wan? wink

https://www.nairaland.com/21478/sex-office/1

MILITIA: The best! The only bad thing is that since no where to clean up properly---the "kom kom below" scratch us the rest of the day till we reach house! It was a thrilling experience! The result of some "hydrogen bonding" that had been building up over the month! cry cry cry cry WOW

https://www.nairaland.com/12767/how-feel-immediately-after-intimate#1249730

MILITIA: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Liars! Holy Holy Nairalanders!
Depends on how good the "shagging" was! grin Sometimes extra curricular "shagging" helps to break the monotony of seeing only one "arse" for the rest of your life! Make una no kill me oh! grin This is not a personal revelation oh! So do not put any ideas on my mind! grin Even if I did I do not have to say how I felt oh! It just depends on how good or bad the "shagging" was oh! grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/125190/partner-unfaithful-simply-because-refused#2124838

almondjoy: It is a free world. Everyone has rights. If you are not getting what you want from any relationship. . . you have the option to get it somewhere else if you cannot compromise. You will not be arrested for doing that. Between you and you creator. If you can't satisfy your lover or spouse. . .others out there are willing to do just that for a small fee. No wahala at all!

Not ma business really. I would definitely leave that relationship if I do not like those kinds of things. I do not have to punish the man for his fantasies either. We can remain friends. cool It is a free world. . .find people you share the same "passions" with if you cannot come to a compromise! kiss Simple!

No big deal at all! If it is a marriage. . . tough luck. If the man likes his lollipop licked, sucked or chewed once in a while. . .the lady has to learn and rise to the occasion or just deal with it in one or two ways. . . stay and allow him to indulge in his fantasies outside the matrimonial home or call it quits. I would call it quits if I did not want those kinds of things in my marriage. Simple and shortly to the point. It is not by force abeg! kiss

Was this not this thread I advocated 'cheating' AS BOTH BABEELOVE, ALMONDJOY AND BLAZAY?. . . .to spice up your marriage once in a while that caused e badu belle and e jolosi gang of NL. . .POLYMONIKERING 'FAKE JAMMOS' AND ALL?

https://www.nairaland.com/7013/how-spice-up-marriage

[size=20pt]
BABEELOVE: @Topic
The best way to spice up your marriage is to give it a break by "cheating" just a little!!!!!!!Th at way you know [b]what you are missing and what you are not missing!!! No matter how you spice it up with one person, it really does not get any better. Just try a different flavor once in a while

-----------without hurting the other partner you know--privately!!!!
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/76600/how-make-marriage-spicy

[size=20pt]
BABEELOVE: Cheat like once every 6 months!!!!!tongue
[/size]

VERY CONSISTENT! kiss

I DEY KAMKPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. . . NO SHAKING!!!! NOTIN DEM A FIT DO!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1baJ0tG3SC8
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by ifyalways(f): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lool.

Ok, here's one of your posts. One of my favorites cheesy

Re: Childness In One's Marriage, What If Your Hubby Brought In A 2nd Wife? by almondjoy(f): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2008 Fine with me. . .he deserves to be happy.  I also deserve to be happy.  I am out of the marriage as in "yesterday"!  I will wish them well. I really do not have to have a man in my life to be happy. If it was my fate not to have children. . .so be it! Would not be bothered at all! My life will go on and very well tooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I am not a sulker. . .no matter what the circumstances are! He can marry 25 wives and have 2000 children for all I care. . .that is his phocking business! I have my own life to live. . .with or without him.There is just something terribly disgusting about knowing that my husband's deeek visits 2 Kitty-cats at the same time.  I just cannot handle that kind of nastiness! Don't really care what the God-forsaken religion or culture says or writes!

Love you all the way. Open, closed or shut marriage. tongue. And your AJ handle remains my favorite.
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by LordReed(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
For me I used to think your Almondjoy handle was a result of a frustrated housewife. I'm somewhat relieved to know that someone I could call "Aunty" is behind it and is also educated and hardworking.

You sound full of verve where do you get the energy? Do you ever feel "down"? What perks you up? *whispering* do you do drugs?
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
ifyalways: Lool.

Ok, here's one of your posts. One of my favorites cheesy

Re: Childness In One's Marriage, What If Your Hubby Brought In A 2nd Wife? by almondjoy(f): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2008 Fine with me. . .he deserves to be happy.  I also deserve to be happy.  I am out of the marriage as in "yesterday"!  I will wish them well. I really do not have to have a man in my life to be happy. If it was my fate not to have children. . .so be it! Would not be bothered at all! My life will go on and very well tooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I am not a sulker. . .no matter what the circumstances are! He can marry 25 wives and have 2000 children for all I care. . .that is his phocking business! I have my own life to live. . .with or without him.There is just something terribly disgusting about knowing that my husband's deeek visits 2 Kitty-cats at the same time.  I just cannot handle that kind of nastiness! Don't really care what the God-forsaken religion or culture says or writes!

Love you all the way. Open, closed or shut marriage. tongue. And your AJ handle remains my favorite.

Thank you very much. I love my AJ handle too. My best and most real persona.kiss
But this thread was talking about bringing in a second wife to MY HOUSE O!
I can't deal with another female in MY HOUSE!
He can keep her OUTSIDE! kiss
The marriage continues as long as I am not disrespected and I GET TO DO MY OWN THING! Shikena.
Open marriage! wink
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lord_Reed: For me I used to think your Almondjoy handle was a result of a frustrated housewife. I'm somewhat relieved to know that someone I could call "Aunty" is behind it and is also educated and hardworking.

You sound full of verve where do you get the energy? Do you ever feel "down"? What perks you up? *whispering* do you do drugs?

Frustrated housewife ke? cheesy
You may now call me 'BIG AUNTY'! wink
I have always been fiesty. Too much love and excitement growing up.
Very hardworking and always looking for more education.

I have never done drugs in my life o! Not even alcohol(ecxept for social drinking at functions BY FORCE!). I don't even know what Marijuana looks like. Not to mention cocaine or heroine and all tht nonsense.undecided
When I tell my co-workers that(whom have ALL done one kind of Marijuana or the other). . . THEY BURST OUT LAUGHING! embarassed
Like it is something I missed. I COUNT MYSELF SUPER-BLESSED IN THAT REGARD! cool
I don't even have friends that drink or smoke!
No member of my family does!

I am just the energizer bunny! ALWAYS HAPPY, BECAUSE LIFE HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r68kedSFRRM&feature=fvsr

No dear. . .I don't do drugs! Never will and I will not hang around people who do!
Let us just say I was born naturally-caffeinated. . .always on a Natural high!

Off to work to see my lovely co-workers. I have a special patient I am so battling to keep alife. . . .he is only 3 days old. Wish us well. kiss

1 Like

Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2012
well. have you always been this sexually uninhibited? or you were a late bloomer?....honestly pls smiley
and, there was this other very sexy mama awhile back on NL, kinda like you, @mudiwa...any relation?
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
BoboYekini: well. have you always been this sexually uninhibited? or you were a late bloomer?....honestly pls smiley
and, there was this other very sexy mama awhile back on NL, kinda like you, @mudiwa...any relation?

Very late bloomer!!! cheesy I spent so much time in school. . .I had no time to 'waka' and 'explore'!
Then marriage and work. . .work. . .work. . . with family life in my twenties. . . was just the beginning of understanding myself. Dealing with the culture shock as an immigrant in the USA.

To 'bloom'. . . I had to be in the University OUTSIDE NIGERIA. . . AND OUT OF MY FATHER'S HOUSE! Not conducive for 'blooming'! Death would have been better!grin

I really understood my sexuality when I was in my early 30s. . .hanging out with White-Americans at work.
No relation to the other 'sexy momma'. . . this is the ONLY one on NL. . .
You may call me 'OMOSEXXY'!
Thanks for the 'sexy' complimento! I HUMBLY ACCEPT! cool
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by alosiby92(f): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2012
I must say, you are my diarian of the year!!...i love reading your blog by force and looooooooooovvve your food blog!! it always has my mouth watering, long throat that I am grin...and I must say, I admire you as a person...your funny character online (well, in your blog atleast) as well as your job, which i love..the babies are so cute! and I also admire your relationship with hubby..me too I want hubby who can cook for me~oh!...i sincerely hope you get all you want on your christmas list and dislike whoever had the audacity to ban you off nairaland...by the way, you have very goood genes! your mama and daughter are very beautiful!!...oh, and you looked lovely in that afro wig pic you had on a few months ago....
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: I must say, you are my diarian of the year!!...i love reading your blog by force and looooooooooovvve your food blog!! it always has my mouth watering, long throat that I am grin...and I must say, I admire you as a person...your funny character online (well, in your blog atleast) as well as your job, which i love..the babies are so cute! and I also admire your relationship with hubby..me too I want hubby who can cook for me~oh!...i sincerely hope you get all you want on your christmas list and dislike whoever had the audacity to ban you off nairaland...by the way, you have very goood genes! your mama and daughter are very beautiful!!...oh, and you looked lovely in that afro wig pic you had on a few months ago....

Thank you. . . . ha ha ha ha ha
The afro wig! grin
Thank you and thank
you again! Very good genes. . . for some reason ONLY THE MEN AGE IN MY FAMILY! cheesy
My Christmas list is still filling up with love. . . .I am done shopping for now till I go on vacation for Xmas in the UK.
I love my job!. . .TOOO MUCH. Working in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
My husband is a GOOD MAN! I don't know what I would do without him HONESTLY-SPEAKING. He is a friend, even though far from perfect.Awwwwwwwwwwwwww my daughters. . .the loves my life. grin JUST AS CRAZY AS MYSELF! cheesy
Don't mind those 'nairaland JIGABOOS'! Dem go ban taya ke! grin

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4735906609235094&pid=1.7[/img]

The Afro wig! THEY CALL ME THE NIGERIAN 'BETTY BOOP' AT WORK! grin
One of my co-workers actually made a name card and stuck it to my locker in honor of 'BETTY BOOP'!
I loved it. . . ! SO MUCH FUN. grin

1 Like

Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by alosiby92(f): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2012
you are most welcome...wink
you look stunning at your age..I dont even know what the zumba is for...
Wow...I was just reading your other public pm thread...you mean you have been married since 1992? that was when i was born!!
I also loved the "secret santa" thing you had at work..
how often do you go back to Nigeria? and isnt your work so demanding you dont have time to even go out? I mean, working in a hospital and always being on call...
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: you are most welcome...wink
Wow...I was just reading your other public pm thread...you mean you have been married since 1992? that was when i was born!!
how often do you go back to Nigeria? and isnt your work so demanding you dont have time to even go out? I mean, working in a hospital and always being on call...

Thanks again. . . I have been married for half my life. . . .TO TOO MANY MEN! grin
I might be worse Elizabeth Taylor. . .since I am still receiving OFFERS. . . from all kinds of MARRIED MEN TRYING TO BUY MY LOVE! wink

You were born in 1992? grin
My last sibling was born in 1971. . . .41 YEARS OLD!!!!! cheesy
MU HE HE HE HE HE grin
I don't envy you at all. . . .I do not wish to be 20 again and NAIVE! I wish you all the best darling.
When I was 20 I was in year 3 in the University. . . TA!!!!! grin THE AGE OF YAHOO-YAHOO ROMANCE! grin

The secret santa program is always a dream come true. You get all kinds of things and it is reality game you try to give your co-worker something he or she REEEEALLY WANTS. You have to snoop around ALL YEAR ROUND listening to all her wishes! grin

My job is not stressful at all. You always work as a TEAM. kiss It is more mental than physical. I have done it for over 10 years. . . .WITH MY EYES CLOSED. I only work 3 days a week. . . .or extra, if i want more money. Going back to school for a PHD soon. kiss

I go to Nigeria AT LEAST 2 TIMES A YEAR. This year, I went in March and in October. I go to relax and catch up with old classmates and family members. Besides, I have a business in Nigeria too! wink
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: you are most welcome...wink

Thanks again. . . I have been married for half my life. . . .TO TOO MANY MEN! ALL ALIVE AND WELL!!! grin
I might be worse Elizabeth Taylor. . .since I am still receiving OFFERS. . . from all kinds of MARRIED MEN TRYING TO BUY MY LOVE! wink

You were born in 1992? grin
My last sibling was born in 1971. . . .41 YEARS OLD!!!!! cheesy
MU HE HE HE HE HE grin
I don't envy you at all. . . .I do not wish to be 20 again and NAIVE! I wish you all the best darling.
When I was 20 I was in year 3 in the University. . . TA!!!!! grin THE AGE OF YAHOO-YAHOO ROMANCE! grin

Zumba is A DANCE WORK-OUT PROGRAM. . . since I love music and dance. THE BEST WAY TO WORK OUT FOR ME. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnknwEJDehA

The secret santa program is always a dream come true. You get all kinds of things and it is reality game you try to give your co-worker something he or she REEEEALLY WANTS. You have to snoop around ALL YEAR ROUND listening to all her wishes! grin

My job is not stressful at all. In fact, I am home more than I am at work or I travel. . . LOTS OF TIME TO HAVE FUN AND GO OUT. You always work as a TEAM. kiss It is more mental than physical. I have done it for over 10 years. . . .WITH MY EYES CLOSED. I only work 3 days a week. . . .or extra, if i want more money. Going back to school for a PHD soon. kiss

I go to Nigeria AT LEAST 2 TIMES A YEAR. This year, I went in March and in October. I go to relax and catch up with old classmates and family members. Besides, I have a business in Nigeria too! wink
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by alosiby92(f): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
I also love the pics of your house in Nigeria...with the dirty kitchen outside grin
Phd? All the best!!
I'm almost through with my first degree...life awaits...yes, I understand the naiveness of youth but not sure I am ready for life as a whole yet...
I must say,you always thank your agnostic god for your blessings~ which makes me wonder...
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: I also love the pics of your house in Nigeria...with the dirty kitchen outside grin
Phd? All the best!!
I'm almost through with my first degree...life awaits...yes, I understand the naiveness of youth but not sure I am ready for life as a whole yet...
I must say,you always thank your agnostic god for your blessings~ which makes me wonder...

Boy! You even saw the dirty kitchen too? grin
I am tired of working. . .time to sit behind the desk and 'meditate'. . . writing only. I WILL MISS MY CO-WORKERS AND MY BOSS WHEN IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON! cry

Only the PH.D will allow me such luxury in research.
I am tired of 'socializing'. I want a job that will make me use my brain to solve things in the quietness of my bedroom or study. . . .time for some peace and quiet. wink
You are not ready for life. . . the best part. WHEN YOU ARE READY. . . .IT IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALLGAME.
Then your true personality will develop and stand the real challenges of life. I was not prepared for that I must say.
I always thank my AGNOSTIC God. . .because it is the one that allows me to cuss her out if she misbehaves by NOT GIVING ME WHAT I NEED AND WANT while punishing and blessing me too. . . for bad or good deeds! My invisible 'guardian angel'! My supernatural wishful thinking fashioned in my owon mind only. It has been good to me. . . I call it my "CHI"! It is MINE ALONE. cool

Good luck with your first degree. . . YOU WILL BE GETTING A SECOND.
Guaranteed! kiss

MOST NIGERIANS HAVE 2 DEGREES. The first one is for the 'parents' who pay. . . then the second one is for YOU. . . YOU PAY! grin
Goodluck! I am done with both. . .and a lot of JARA!!!! You just dey start. . . .Keiiiiii. . . . You ain't seen nothing yet darling. . . wait till marriage and children wahala tangle inside your dreams!!!! If I COULD DO IT. . . ANYONE CAN. The sky is below the limit or ABOVE. . . .all up to you! cheesy

With Nairaland. . . . triple the complication. . . NAIRALAND IS A UNIVERSITY. . . .

All the best! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by alosiby92(f): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
What were your degrees in? and where did you study(apart from KSU)?
i agree, i feel i will get another one because parents and their stress confuse you..
Yes, i saw the dirty kitchen and it made me smile...grin
Do you have a village village? I mean a real village with the goats and chicken running about?
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: What were your degrees in? and where did you study(apart from KSU)?
i agree, i feel i will get another one because parents and their stress confuse you..
Yes, i saw the dirty kitchen and it made me smile...grin
Do you have a village village? I mean a real village with the goats and chicken running about?

Parents confuse you a LOT. . .with I want you to be a DOCTOR OR LAWYER nonsense! cheesy
My first degree was in ENGLISH AND LITERATURE. . .SO I only did my Youth Service in Nigeria before coming to the USA and finished at KSU.

Yes, I have 3 DIFFERENT villages.
ONE FROM MY FATHER. . .EDO STATE
ONE FROM MY MOTHER. . .DELTA STATE
ONE FROM MY MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER WHO LIVED WITH HER MOTHER MY GREAT-GRAND MOTHER. . .DELTA STATE(since my maternal grand-father died during the war). . . we visited her often to keep her company till she died fairly young with the stress of raising 9 children herself. cry

I visited EVERY CHRISTMAS WHEN I WAS A CHILD. . .A MUST. All my cousins congregated at our grandfather's house. . . . Then we switched to my mother's village often.
Only goats and chickens? EVERYONE HAD A FARM.
Masquerades and all. . .
I miss those days! I REALLY DO. smiley

We bathe in streams naked by the River Niger. . . .our family compound was just a few steps away TILL NOW.
We used 'pit-latrines'. . .
I remember one flashlight falling inside there and we could not find our ways out of the damn place! cheesy Lord have mercy!
I remember falling sick from Malaria and being treated with AGBO! cheesy
I remeber fetching water with clay pots! kiss I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the taste of water in clay pots! smiley
We had a 'WISHING-WELL' as the white people will call it. . . very spooky. A VERY DEEEEEEP WELL!
WE HAD MUD HUTS! THATCHED ROOFS AND ALL!!! grin

Yes! that was 40 years ago. . . . THESE PLACES HAVE NOT CHANGED!!!! STILL VILLAGES!!! NO LIGHT. . . NO WATER!!! grin
Everywhere smells of goat-shyte for crying out loud! grin
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by alosiby92(f): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
have your children ever been to your village?
I must say, i also feel the same way you do as to the living permanently in Nigeria. I was born there but raised elsewhere in the continent...i have not been back in twelve years but i love the music (I saw my favourite song, Chuddy k's gaga crazy on your clog and it made me smile), the movies, the literature and some of the people...visit yes,but staying there permanently, uhm...yeah...me i like my water and electricity oh!
when we last went back i went to my dad's village village and I loved it!! So untouched by the busyness of city life...but I was not around long enough to go to the farm...
how many siblings do you have?
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: have your children ever been to your village?
I must say, i also feel the same way you do as to the living permanently in Nigeria. I was born there but raised elsewhere in the continent...i have not been back in twelve years but i love the music (I saw my favourite song, Chuddy k's gaga crazy on your clog and it made me smile), the movies, the literature and some of the people...visit yes,but staying there permanently, uhm...yeah...me i like my water and electricity oh!
when we last went back i went to my dad's village village and I loved it!! So untouched by the busyness of city life...but I was not around long enough to go to the farm...
how many siblings do you have?

Yes, my children have been to my village ONLY ONCE. Not a good experience. One fell sick and I was very handicapped.
Never again! I keep them only in MAJOR Nigerian cities. . . where I can get some form of 'healthcare'!kiss

You are at a 'mis-advantage'. . . neither an advantage or a disadvantage.
You were born there but not raised there. I was born and raised there. There is a big difference. NO NIGERIAN CAN FOOL ME FINANCIALLY OR EMOTIONALLY! cool

The measureable outcome is yet to be determined by the ability of YOUR DIFFERENT GENERATION TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE OUTSIDE NIGERIA ONLY.

There is a PERMANENT disconnection by being raised OUTSIDE Nigeria which could be more or less beneficial to people like you. REASON: You have absolutely no idea what Nigeria is like. . . BECAUSE YOU WERE RAISED DIFFERENTLY. These are different times. . . and things are getting worse. The identity you may eventually end up with will not be that a typical Nigerian. . . GOOD OR BAD? Who knows?

No, dear. BEING RAISED OUTSIDE NIGERIA. . . YOU CAN NEVER LIVE IN NIGERIA. YOU ARE VULNERABLE AND QUITE AN ENDANGERED SPECIES. kiss
ONLY HARDENED CRIMINALS SUCCEED IN NIGERIA. . . The reason I can NEVER live in Nigeria.
NO NIGERIAN CHILD RAISED OUTSIDE NIGERIA CAN TRANSFORM INTO A HARDENED CRIMINAL WITHOUT A CONSCIENCE.kiss
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
Lasinoh:
The secret to a glowing skin is investing in good skin products, multivitamins (HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS) lots of water and Keeping away from the sun. A lot of good rest/sleep. BEING HAPPY. Avoiding DRUGS/ALCOHOL. I exercise more now that I am getting older. Fat ages the skin.
*takes notes* tongue

Lasinoh:
No confident single man or woman would act desperate. EXCEPT IN PLACES LIKE NIGERIA AND AFRICA. . .hence being 'single' becomes a disease! grin
grin grin

Lasinoh:
I have a VERY STRONG MOTHER. . . I MEAN STRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG!!! She does not put up with BULL! I learned well from her. cool
You sure did. wink wink
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by alosiby92(f): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
laff.wan.make.me.vomit.oha.soup....grin
endangered species??
hardened criminals??
oh, how I love you madam....grin
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
Good Girl:
*takes notes* tongue

grin grin

You sure did. wink wink

Beauty products to nourish the ALREADY HEALTHY SKIN. My favorites. wink
Cocoderm and Alpha Hydroxy products. kiss
For your skin to be beautiful. . . you MUST nourish it. kiss

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cocoderm+cream&id=965B1482AE3C487AF432BE10417C487EC3C15FDE&FORM=IQFRBA#

[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/sterlingsilversguesso_2239_33770139[/img]

Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nice one Lasinoh, never knew you can be this normal kiss.

And i mean it in a friendly way. Keep it coming!
Re: Callotti's Public Pms Part 2. by Lasinoh: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: laff.wan.make.me.vomit.oha.soup....grin
endangered species??
hardened criminals??
oh, how I love you madam....grin

You are young, you have 20 PLUS MORE YEARS to understand.
Once upon a time. . .I was only laughing like you o, till it ceased to be funny.
AFTER ALL, SOMEONE IS PAYING FOR YOUR SCHOOL FEES ABI? grin
You will indeed laff and vomit more than oha soup. . . I guarantee you! cheesy
IF YOU TRY TO FOOL WITH THOSE NIGERIAN HARDENED CRIMINALS. . .
How many Nigerian raised outside Nigeria do you see making waves in NIGERIA without godfathers and godmothers?
WHERE ARE ABIOLA'S CHILDREN TODAY?
Mu he he he he he he

By the time you take school loans and juggle 2 jobs with family and husband. . . BLEED FROM YOUR AZZZE FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH STRAIGHT WITH STRESS FROM OYINBO, BLACKY, INDIAN, KOREAN, HISPANIC AND ENGLISH/CANADIAN PROFESSIONAL RIVALS TRYING TO NAIL YOU DOWN. . . .YOU WILL WEEP FOR NIGERIA! grin

No memories to console you of the good old days when NIGERIA WAS NIGERIA,.

You do not understand! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TEENAGERS ONLY(14 - 19)::: Post Your Picture If You Think You Cute!! / Wizkid Keeps Showing Signs That He Is An Illuminati Member / 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.