Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

If She Is In Love With U,wil She Ask You Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is In Love With U,wil She Ask You Out? (546 Views)

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Can U? Bet U Wil.....power Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Is In Love With U,wil She Ask You Out? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
Am a 100 level student of a uni outside nigeria,we av been chatti on bb den I met her in my school n she helped mi in food stuffs n questions on studets etc..she is a 200level student..d tin Is dat she as a boyfriend wich she as allowed me 2 no n every1 knows...yet she invited mi to her place talked mi into avin a relationship n made mi 2 confess my feelings 4 her...I dt wt 2 experience heart breaks 4m a gal dat parties n frilts wt guys n stil claims 2 luv mi...its like am gonna b used as a sextool n she is much into tall guys as I....pls help me mk d rt decision pls
Re: If She Is In Love With U,wil She Ask You Out? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
She helps my little sister in monetary n even tels mi tins abt guys after her...does she loves mi as she claims
Re: If She Is In Love With U,wil She Ask You Out? by k2039: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
You see it's obvious from your post that you have doubts about her already.
So why should I convince you when you already know how events will turn out.

Follow your convictions,she is not the right person for you
Re: If She Is In Love With U,wil She Ask You Out? by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Smh.

You don't really like her and if you like her, tell her you are not comfortable with those stuff
and see how to work it out
Re: If She Is In Love With U,wil She Ask You Out? by pleep(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
Am a 100 level student of a uni outside nigeria,we av been chatti on bb den I met her in my school n she helped mi in food stuffs n questions on studets etc..she is a 200level student..d tin Is dat she as a boyfriend wich she as allowed me 2 no n every1 knows...yet she invited mi to her place talked mi into avin a relationship n made mi 2 confess my feelings 4 her...I dt wt 2 experience heart breaks 4m a gal dat parties n frilts wt guys n stil claims 2 luv mi...its like am gonna b used as a sextool n she is much into tall guys as I....pls help me mk d rt decision pls
Well basically yes, what else would it be? And you said she is already in a relationship, so if you sleep with her don't complain when your GF cheats on u in the future.

Why are you even stressing yourself over this, just because a girl gave you some food stuffs doesn't mean you have to sleep wit her. Don't be a hoe grin
Re: If She Is In Love With U,wil She Ask You Out? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
the same thing she's tellin u,she's tellin sum1 else too. So dnt waste ur tym wit her.
Re: If She Is In Love With U,wil She Ask You Out? by Abujafood: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
pleep: Well basically yes, what else would it be? And you said she is already in a relationship, so if you sleep with her don't complain when your GF cheats on u in the future.

Why are you even stressing yourself over this, just because a girl gave you some food stuffs doesn't mean you have to sleep wit her. Don't be a hoe grin

Hahaha! You're very silly!

(1) (Reply)

How Do Girls Know The Prospect Of Guys "Their Sixth Sense" / Why Is It That The Groom's Father Dresses Poorly In A Wedding ? / Plz I Need Help Budgetting My Marraige Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.