Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test (62076 Views)

When She Ask You This Question...... / Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Hilarious! When She Ask Dad For An Ipad. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2016
The mentality of naija girls now is that a guy must become their meal ticket. Once they finally say yes to his toastings, they start dumping responsibilities in tune of huge amounts on the guy's head even when they know he's not capable of sorting such.

When you find yourself in that kind of situation, put her through this test:

Let's say she wants you to buy a Samsung phone worth 50k for her. When she comes to your place uttering such demand, tell her you will give her the money right away but on one condition- she has to call her father on phone and place it on loud speaker in your presence.

Tell her to tell her father that she wants him to buy her a phone. Listen to the man's reaction. If the old man is not in tune with the latest gadgets going on in today's world, he might agree to get her one.

If the man agrees to buy her a phone thinking it's a Nokia 3310 she wants, tell her to tell him the price which is 50k. The man's reaction will most definitely startle you to laughter grin. He will definitely get angry at such demand and make his point clear that he can't afford to spend on such frivolity except he's dangote. He might even tell her to remember the humble background she's from. grin

What's the point of the test?

Why should she dump that kind of responsibility on a struggling guy like you, a responsibility that a mature and salary earner his afraid of bagging?

You will be stupid to foot such bill if you do not have huge savings in an account. Don't you even have a mother, a sister or a relative to lavish on? These are the people who will always remember you for such gesture, not some silly girl who thinks 50k grows on trees. That 50k might be bigger than the amount her father collects as pension from the government. Yet, she wants you to spend it on a phone that will run out of trend when the new model drops. With the rate of unemployment in the country, graduates are willing to kill to get a job that pays 30k. Yet, some undergraduate is spending way more than that just to impress a girl who is probably already eyeing another guy.

Try to apply wisdom in ever thing you do. Stop accepting responsibilities their fathers can't shoulder. The worst is that their demands are silly material things of no real value. Accepting such stupidity is one of the reasons why some guys never make it in life.

I know some female readers on this thread might be like... "lamentations of a broke dude".

Guess what? Your father is also a broke dude if you can't call him on phone to tell him to buy you a phone worth 50k.

Pick up the phone and call your father now grin

#Edited

some people on this thread who couldn't stomach the point have resorted to saying such a guy should go meet his mother for sex when he is Hot. I wonder why a sane person would suggest that.

When a guy needs sex, he can get it from his girlfriend. This doesn't give her the right to lay unnecessary heavy bills on him. Remember, he is also giving her sex. Well, except she is a prostitute, she doesn't have any right to use sex as a means to an end.

688 Likes 79 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Op dae vex lol cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by magicalBae(f): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Spread mat.....

6 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by cruzita(f): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2016
can't comment now , still in church

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by jworos(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
LolzZz, Op Na bad guy grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by rawpadgin(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Guy
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Gpopsicle(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
not all ladies wud agree to ds test. let's b frank

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by biz2get(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
On a sunday like this....? undecided
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Kingsasian(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Why ask a lady out when you know you are not financially buoyant?
Before you ask a lady out, you no dey assess or check her out first whether you dey her class? Lol

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2016
adepeter26:
Op dae vex lol cheesy
baba, I fall maga one time ni o!

I remember a girl I dated for 3yrs. In the 3rd year, she started complaining that I was too stingy and sheet. This made me to squeeze 10k out of my pocket to give to her hoping it will make her happy. I was still a student then. After sending the money into her account, I never got a thank you call from her. I even thought maybe I sent it into a wrong account number that's why she hasn't called to at least acknowledge that she got it. By evening, I called her but she refused to pick my multiple calls even till the 3rd day.

When she eventually picked, she was like... "is it because of ordinary 10k that you have been bugging my phone?...is that the amount your mates give to their girlfriends?" I was just a student then o

I was dumbfounded. if I tell you the shege wey I show the babe later ehn...till today she still dey cry.

After some few months of no calls and texting, she decided to come back to me. No p, I accepted her back but distance couldn't let us see. When we finally agreed to see, you won't believe that this girl told me that she can't come to my place unless I take her out to buy her a phone and that instead of coming to my house, she would only wait for me at the bus stop closest to my place for me to come meet her there then head straight to the phone store. shooooooo! shocked
adepeter26:
Op dae vex lol cheesy

I remember a girl I dated for 3yrs. In the 3rd year, she started complaining that I was too stingy and sheet. This made me to squeeze 10k out of my pocket to give to her hoping it will make her happy. I was still a student then. After sending the money into her account, I never got a thank you call from her. I even thought maybe I sent it into a wrong account number that's why she hasn't called to at least acknowledge that she got it. By evening, I called her but she refused to pick my multiple calls even till the 3rd day.

When she eventually picked, she was like... "is it because of ordinary 10k that you have been bugging my phone?...is that the amount your mates give to their girlfriends?" I was just a student then o

I was dumbfounded. if I tell you the shege wey I show the babe later ehn...till today she still dey cry.

After some few months of no calls and texting, she decided to come back to me. No p, I accepted her back but distance couldn't let us see. When we finally agreed to see, you won't believe that this girl told me that she can't come to my place unless I take her out to buy her a phone and that instead of coming to my house, she would only wait for me at the bus stop closest to my place for me to come meet her there then head straight to the phone store. shooooooo!

On the D-day, she texted me as early as 6am saying she only has money for transportation from ojo local government down to ikeja but no return ticket money. I told her I will sort that out.

By 11am she buzzed my phone to let me know she was at ikeja waiting for me. I just texted her that she should start begging for money from strangers cos she won't even see my face talk less of giving her transport money to go back home. Niggah switched of his phone immediately.

2yrs after, I called her to say hi. she was just crying bitterly on phone and narrating what I made her go through, how she had to beg for money before she could go back home.

she got what she deserved.

@vizkiz

315 Likes 19 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by vizkiz: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

You mumu no be small. grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by phunbyt(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2016
Kingsasian:
Before you ask a lady out, you no dey assess or check her out first whether you dey her class? Lol
guys like you are the reason why girls take guys for fools.

What's a class and who put her there? Just cos she has a wide mouth for expensive things that she can't work for doesn't mean she has class. Classy ladies buy those things themselves and are never leaches.

Being financially buoyant shouldn't mean a girl should dump unnecessary responsibilities on you. Do you know that 50k is what some married men with kids earn per month? Yet, you want a guy to spend it on a girl just like that.

What does he get in return?

336 Likes 36 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by midolian(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2016
And when you need sex from her, she asks you put a call through to your mother and put it on speaker... grin grin

icedbeatz:
when did we get to monitizing pussyyy? Her pussi worths 50k? Thats why a G have to realize that no girl is doing favour being in a relationship, kick her off if she thinks so but do what you can to make your lady happy because you want to and not because you don't want to loose her or that she coerced you to. Is her pussii worth 50k? I guess not. Is she not going to enjoy the sex too or even more? Nigga please
bro, you make a lotta sense..buh why on earth can you not tell the girl you don't have Or you won't give, instead of all thses stunts? This is what I do..when a girl asks from me, I give when my spirit moves me to give or turn her down if I don't feel like..she can go to hell with her pit!

31 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Kingsasian(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
guys like you are the reason why girls take guys for fools.

What's a class and who put her there? Just cos she has a wide mouth for expensive things that she can't work for doesn't mean she has class. Classy ladies buy those things themselves and are never leaches.

Being financially buoyant shouldn't mean a girl should dump unnecessary responsibilities on you. Do you know that 50k is what some married men with kids earn per month? Yet, you want a guy to spend it on a girl just like that.

What does he get in return?
I concur but my quote is based on the fact that before a guy ask out any lady he should first of all assess her to know if she is the materialistic kind of lady or not.

17 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Mtchewwww grin broke ass nigga!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by chibwike(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
can't comment now , still in church
what did you just do?

9 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by HomesOfLife(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Let's look at it this way...

The first thing most guys see in a lady is their ability to quench their primary "need" which at that moment is sex (some go as far as undressing her in their minds); while instinctively, the first thing on a Lady's mind are her needs too. This could be in form of cash or material things; such things that every successful man is "meant to" have or afford.
Thus, if you must require that an innocent lady quenched your pressing need(which is sex) and make you happy, you should be responsible enough to make her happy. My brother [size=15pt]"akagum is a sin"[/size], change your way.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin

if you can't call your father to buy you something that expensive, then he's also a broke and niggah

grin

prettythicksme:
Ode nie grin if u cant call ur mother wen u need sex,den ur r a bastard grin
your point in essence is that ladies are prostitutes who collect money for sex?

or why should a niggah give you money when he is also giving you the same sex you are giving him?

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
It's always been money for sex

5 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by chibwike(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Errm op, a lady is on her own, you walk up to her to ask her out. What else do you expect. Remember, you were the one that walkd up to her.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
grin

if you can't call your father to buy you something that expensive, then he's also a broke and niggah

grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by joseph1832(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
The mentality of naija girls now is that a guy must become their meal ticket. Once they finally say yes to his toastings, they start dumping responsibilities in tune of huge amounts on the guy's head even when they know he's not capable of sorting such.

When you find yourself in that kind of situation, put her through this test:

Let's say she wants you to buy a Samsung phone worth 50k for her. When she comes to your place uttering such demand, tell her you will give her the money right away but on one condition- she has to call her father on phone and place it on loud speaker in your presence.

Tell her to tell her father that she wants him to buy her a phone. Listen to the man's reaction. If the old man is not in tune with the latest gadgets going on in today's world, he might agree to get her one.

If the man agrees to buy her a phone thinking it's a Nokia 3310 she wants, tell her to tell him the price which is 50k. The man's reaction will most definitely startle you to laughter grin. He will definitely get angry at such demand and make his point clear that he can't afford to spend on such frivolity except he's dangote. He might even tell her to remember the humble background she's from. grin

What's the point of the test?

Why should she dump that kind of responsibility on a struggling guy like you, a responsibility that a mature and salary earner his afraid of bagging?

You will be stupid to foot such bill if you do not have huge savings in an account. Don't you even have a mother, a sister or a relative to lavish on? These are the people who will always remember you for such gesture, not some silly girl who thinks 50k grows on trees. That 50k might be bigger than the amount her father collects as pension from the government. Yet, she wants you to spend it on a phone that will run out of trend when the new model drops. With the rate of unemployment in the country, graduates are willing to kill to get a job that pays 30k. Yet, some undergraduate is spending way more than that just to impress a girl who is probably already eyeing another guy.

Try to apply wisdom in ever thing you do. Stop accepting responsibilities their fathers can't shoulder. The worst is that their demands are silly material things of no real value. Accepting such stupidity is one of the reasons why some guys never make it in life.

I know some female readers on this thread might be like... "lamentations of a broke dude".

Guess what? Your father is also a broke dude if you can't call him on phone to tell him to buy you a phone worth 50k.

Pick up the phone and call your father now grin
Now listening to R. Kelly's Pick Up The Phone. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by joseph1832(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
That's suppose to be a taboo. How can a son be asking his mother for sex

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by princeshijman(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nice talk, if u see most of them father u will noe dey are forming what dey are not. If my babe no dey work we no fit gel

8 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by joseph1832(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
midolian:
And when you need sex from her, she asks you put a call through to your mother and put it on speaker...

Lalasticlala, happy easter celebration.
On the contrary bro, with 50k you will definitely get a chic who is ten times finer than her. If you know what I mean wink

7 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kingsasian:
you are a sorry a** if this is how you put yourself in a box, your type are the worst of it. Have you heard of going after whatever you like or want? But not letting what you want jeopardize your cordination? I pity you, class? You are a demigod ffs so you can have what you want if you know how to go about it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by midolian(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
joseph1832:
On the contrary bro, with 50k you will definitely get a chic who is ten times finer than her. If you know what I mean wink
I totally agree with you.....Just trying to say the OP's stunt is childish. I wld rather tell a lady "I don't have" Or "I won't give" instead of this up here..let her go..some others will come just as she came.

3 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
mtcheeeew
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
midolian:
And when you need sex from her, she asks you put a call through to your mother and put it on speaker...

Lalasticlala, happy easter celebration.
when did we get to monitizing pussyyy? Her pussi worths 50k? Thats why a G have to realize that no girl is doing favour being in a relationship, kick her off if she thinks so but do what you can to make your lady happy because you want to and not because you don't want to loose her or that she coerced you to. Is her pussii worth 50k? I guess not. Is she not going to enjoy the sex too or even more? Nigga please

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by joseph1832(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
midolian:
I totally agree with you.....Just trying to say the OP's stunt is childish.
Childish, hmm I wouldn't know. But what I do know is many girls like to use the opportunity of being called girlfriends, just as a means of getting funds from a guy.

All the more reason when I'm in a relationship, if the only thing a girl is bringing is sex, and she demands money, then she's as good as a hoe, and I treat her as one.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaa hope you read what op typed about the father of anz girl that calls a guy a broke a**? Some of my female freinds back in school days bought cellies for themselves or dad/mom bought it for them but most of the girls that tug t their bf for new high end phones is mostly bc their pops can't provide it. My pal's girl N.K back then bought him laptop as a gift bc she could. Relationship is mutual, if your bf can provide for you good but don't coerce him or think its his responsibility bc you spread puna for him bc thats so shallow. If you run a market evaluation of puna does it worth 50k? I can't date a girl that her pussssy has a price tag. Its suppose to be something special partners share(dk and puna).

45 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.