Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,729 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Am I In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I In Love? (4054 Views)

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! Pic+ / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I In Love? by RamonBaba(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2005
People this is kinda funny asking this question but I want to hear other people’s opinion on this...

When my girlfriend is not with me I am always thinking about her! When she's with me I never want her to leave. I have never ever felt like this about anyone before. For those that have experienced true love, AM I IN LOVE? (very very scary thot).
Re: Am I In Love? by Pinky(f): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2005
those two reasons don't justify the fact that u re in love my dear.. u need to tell us more, so we can know if the love bug has bitten u  or it's the lust bug grin
Re: Am I In Love? by Fox(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2005
well said pinky. Ramon if u're thinking about doing things to her when she's not around then that's lust but if u're thinking about just chilling with her, holding her hand, hearing her voice then u my guy are hooked smiley

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love? by RamonBaba(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2005
The physical side of our relationship is very very good. However, when the physical aspect is not there we still enjoy what ever it is that we do together. So I would say its a mixture of both. We go out a lot, movies, Ice-skating, dinner, weekend holiday, beach, lounge, hours on the phone etc.....

So it’s not just a matter of me enjoy the sex with her. I enjoy every other aspect of our relationship. Sometimes you are in a relationship where you enjoy the sex but you don't think about your partner all the time.
Re: Am I In Love? by Pinky(f): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2005
which country re u in at present
Re: Am I In Love? by RamonBaba(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2005
US. Why u ask?
Re: Am I In Love? by Pinky(f): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2005
cos u talked about movies, Ice-skating, dinner, weekend holiday, beach, lounge. cos i know a guy residing in nigeria wont do all this with his girl. not that we dont have all this places to go to with them, {no ice-skating though} it's just that they are naturally unromatic species
Re: Am I In Love? by RamonBaba(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2005
Yeah I see what you mean. We are privileged over here to have all this available to us without having to spend out of our nose.... I can imagine Niger being a different case, you gots to have plenty kudi for hand to do some of those stuff. So don’t blame some of our brothers. Na condition!!!

So back to my question AM I IN LOVE?
Re: Am I In Love? by hotangel2(f): 3:29am On Aug 08, 2005
Yes boo...u are in love.

I love ice-skating.
Re: Am I In Love? by dablessed(f): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2005
Those symptoms actually tell us you're in love.

However, You could be infatuated as there is a thin line between love and infatuation.

A factor called "Time" would tell whether or not it is love/infatuation.

Also, the fruits of the relationship have a lot to play - but of course that comes with time - so the bottom line is "time will tell"

All the best
Re: Am I In Love? by gina34(f): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2005
it might be love and might also be lust. so why not wait and see where the relationship is going then you will know if it is love or lust.
Re: Am I In Love? by TaliTali(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2005
SEX MANIACS! tongue
Re: Am I In Love? by Trooper(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2005
Ramon, you are definitely in love, you lucky son of a gun grin but take it easy !
Re: Am I In Love? by angelak(f): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2005
Love does not exist !

so you are not in love. You are just caught up at the moment with her good looks and sexual performance . wink
Re: Am I In Love? by mosiate(f): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2005
mr lover boy,gd luck,hav alot and lot of fun u're defintely in love.
Re: Am I In Love? by hotangel2(f): 3:53am On Aug 11, 2005
angela k:

Love does not exist !

Do we still have people like you in this world?? Girl...Btwn u and i, you know Love exists.
Re: Am I In Love? by angelak(f): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2005
Hot-angel! don't worry, with time you will get to know! wink.

The kind of love that will sustain you and your husband for years is Agape Love not this childish thing called love that last for a year or two and then fades. cheesy
Re: Am I In Love? by hotangel2(f): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2005
Agape or amape...it's still called love. grin
Re: Am I In Love? by angelak(f): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2005
I believe you are smart enough to know that the love that you have for your parents, God and extended family is called Agape Love.

The kind you are talking about is not called love it's called lust. grin
Re: Am I In Love? by hotangel2(f): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2005
yeah i know. Just being stupid. smiley
Re: Am I In Love? by twinkledew(f): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2005
lol
Re: Am I In Love? by kazey(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2005
You know the easy way is the way the whiteman dey do am. Infact allows another person to decide for you, saves you a lot of brain energy needed for thinking about better things. wink

Recommendations:

Please visit your nearest counsellor. "He go solve your problem kpatakpata". Wusha You are in Love grin

Love sha........
Re: Am I In Love? by layi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2005
Its easy to mistake love for lust but u can Trust your instincts. When she's not there do u think of her beign with u so u can "gain" from her or "give" to her life?The later is love. "For God so love the world that he GAVE"  
There's also a thin diff between love and infatuation. Infatuation is ephemeral. I'll advise u time test your feelings. Stay as friends for a real long time. Enough time to know her deeply. If u still feel same, then u r in love. wink
2 mo thins.
1.when u r in love..sex hardly comes to your mind....believe me.
2.Hey guyz go for gurls who love u not the ones u "love". Cos u sure can grow to love them but there no guarantee they'll grow to love u overtime. Play wise.

Wishyalldbest

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love? by kazey(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2005
But the guy has already explored some areas. Are you saying they should break up ? grin

Goodness, just visit the counsellor. I dont say am. And of course with her grin
Re: Am I In Love? by twinkledew(f): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2005
life is not that hard come on cheesy. Love grows it does not happen in a night. get to know her better. if u feel the way u are now in the next 3 to 6 months then u r in love.

Am not saying it has to be that long it depends on u. u do not need someone to tell u that u r in love u wld know within u. goodluck
Re: Am I In Love? by RamonBaba(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2005
It's not over night. Been with her a year now!
Re: Am I In Love? by kazey(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2005
well I have said it . The guy has explored. the only solution is a visit to the Counsellor with her. cheesy
Re: Am I In Love? by twinkledew(f): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2005
in my last post i said u do not need anyone to tell u that u are in love, u wld know urself. anyways judging on what u've written i wld say u are. at least u've been together for a year now, just make sure that ur love keeps on growing. Love is about Growth.

what is scary? cld u pls share ur scary thoughts?
Re: Am I In Love? by RamonBaba(m): 12:46am On Aug 13, 2005
Well Twinkledew! I say scary thot because I am not used to feeling this way at all. In my past relationships I wouldn’t say I have been heartless but I haven’t been the particularly lovely lovely type of guy. I try to avoid all that because I sometimes really don’t think people know what true love entails including me….

In the past, I have been quite content being in a relationship with no sentiments involved, at the same time enjoying my life. . NOW I FIND MYSELF CARING… and am like, waoohhh this can’t be me…

What makes it even more scary is two very big issues at hand. She’s not Nigerian and a Christian (Not that I have anything against that by the way) and I am a Muslim
I have a big family and I know I would be the first in my family marrying to a non-Nigerian person. I would not hear the last of it am sure, also the issue of religion is another to think seriously about.........

One thing I know for sure though is, I don’t care about the Nationality of who I am with, because I would not compromise my happiness for anyone, not even my family when it comes to marriage. Nobody really should…

In all honesty, I am not sure if I am really in Love but I know I really care for her… Like someone said earlier only time will tell.
Re: Am I In Love? by WesleyanA(f): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2005
yes....you're in love
Re: Am I In Love? by twinkledew(f): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2005
hmmmmmmmmmm. if u do not mind me asking what religion is it? i do not really know what to say anymore. u know her well more than i do just follow ur heart but always bear in mind that whatever happens, happens. (take risk) u wld never know how Long it is going to work for, so keep on doing ur thing. put everything in the hands of God(Allah) and pray to God to give u directions and help u make the right decisions.

Best of Luck.
Re: Am I In Love? by RamonBaba(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2005
Thanks Twinkledew. Everything is all by God's Grace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbians Are Better That Gays / In Search Of A True Valentine / Latest Version Of Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.