Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? (14779 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Sagamite(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
2sexy: Bold and Beautiful!

ikekings: Correct babe.. Your mind dey dia..

She only said that because she has seen my name on the thread. grin

I can bet you she is a 3 and the half year project. cheesy
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by ikekings(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sagamite:

LMAO @ ur siggy...
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Lmao!!!
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
2sexy: ID has been limiting her post since she was reported as always being on nairaland 247. Na lie ID?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by bukit05(f): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Men! If they agree instantly, u will take them to be too cheap and if they take time before they accept they will say d girl is proving hard to get. Nawa ooo
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Sagamite(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
bukit05: Men! If they agree instantly, u will take them to be too cheap and if they take time before they accept they will say d girl is proving hard to get. Nawa ooo

I have seen several, different girls from other countries and regions consistently handle the situation with grace and class that does not lead to either accusation.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Temi231(f): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sagamite:

I have seen several, different girls from other countries and regions consistently handle the situation with grace and class that does not lead to either accusation.

Hun welldone @ sagamite.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Konnektions146(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmao!!!
Idy whats up?...missed u ooo
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by bknight: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dells: Proving hard to get does not mean U aint cheap,..

One brilliant comment.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Konnektions146:
Idy whats up?...missed u ooo

jeez!! dude, is dat really u? omo longest o.. u bam?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by treasureboy09(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
cindyrella: If he is cute and i like him, 2days. if not, instantly

What if he is not cute FIVE YEARS lo.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
bongila: Took me 4months to say yes to my current boo.I have taken two years before and at the end of that time,the answer was still No. Poor guy

Naija Guys una dey try oooo.
Haba four months to woo a girl. Say wetin happen?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by chikeorji123(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
chic2pimp:

strange so some guys have such time?.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by duffles(f): 4:15am On Nov 29, 2012
Minimum of 1month and a maximum of 2months
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Temi231(f): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2012
duffles: Minimum of 1month and a maximum of 2months

Good
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Sagamite(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
chic2pimp:

If you want to catch Naija Super Stars you have to wait several months/years while bearing insults na. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Sagamite(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
What this guy said from 2.55 to 3.00 is my attitude to women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoQyCKRyAgg

Me? Dey chase who? You dey craze! grin
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by kennyfao(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
naijathings:

you try o
you even take time to count time taken to get visa answer
and what were you guys doing during the three months?
you were waiting for coach to make substitution abi?
GUY, u nid to knw what I went through for that 3 months but thank God she is worth waiting for. Am the first man I believe u knw what I mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Na Wa For Men Ooooo / Every Thing Wrong With Using Alum To Tighten Your V@gina / Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.