Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33845 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
Alright people, it's about to go down again in the Romance Section. THE WOOING CHALLENGE - Men's Version (Season 2) Now reloaded!

We had a successful SEASON 1. You can check up the link here https://www.nairaland.com/1060905/32-real-men-16-beautiful

HOW IT WORKS
* A male participant picks any lady to be wooed.
* Earns himself a SLOT along with a fellow dude as a challenger.
* On the D-day (Fri. 30th) your slot will be announced, you type/post your wooing codes while the lady in-between reads and pick a man that broke her walls.

GUYS PLEASE NOTE
* Any lady you pick must be an active user of the romance section.
* If the lady picked isn't available that day, you will be auto re-sloted.
* You can do some "underground" research to properly woo your "lady" or win her heart.
* Alloting SLOT is gonna be based on first-to-indicate.

THE AIMS
* Fun * Positive interaction * Increase of quality posts * Open mindedness * Attraction boost * Love connect * Intelligence and mind-power check

NOTE
All stunts here can be "pushed" only by personal decision of both parties.

So guys, if you are HANDSOME, got GAME, STYLE, CONFIDENCE and STUNTS to break and WIN any lady's HEART, please nominate yourself

UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport
* Cdamsel
* Ishilove
* ItsModella (D-Explorer and . . . . )
* Nnekacherry
* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)
* Alutacontinua
* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and . . . . )
* Vivian Chinaza
* ATMC
* Shollypopz (Ayobase and . . . . )

Feel free to select other ladies not on this list and do ensure their presence on 30th. . .
Alright guys, lets do this! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
grabs a seat and some popcorn grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Huh? Why sholly no dey among now?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Let's c hw dis wld end,list don complete Dx?
Ikekings add ya own na
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Derailers association, represented here.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by xynerise: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
I want to participate o!. grin. Let me see if I still have that 'toasting' power
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Huh? Why sholly no dey among now?
Select her then. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by 190theclown: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
Can I woo caracta please undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: let's c hw dis wld end,list don complete Dx?
List is not conclusive. . . You and any other interested lady can indicate.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Select her then. . .
All right then... Sholly sholly will you be mama mia?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: let's c hw dis wld end,list don complete Dx?
Except if a guy wants a different lady and he MUST make sure she's available on 30th smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
~vicky~:
grabs a seat and some popcorn grin
are u game? Cmon lets make a fame cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Just can't woo 2 ladies. Damn! I'm so sorry Nnekacherry, i'm wooing ItsModella wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: List is not conclusive. . . You and any other interested lady can indicate.
indicate ke,wen my name already dey there
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
are u game? Cmon lets make a fame cool
Are you in? Making up my list smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by EzePromoe: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe wooing Idowuogbo, if more than one is allowed then Shollypopz go follow.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
They say beauty is in the eye of he which beholdeth

and magics in the hands of he who weilds the wand.

Comand in the lips of he who throws his rank

and victory in the hands of the greater gun.

I won't claim you just for fun

but I would love to call you my hun

craddle you in my hands while you sleep

watch over you sweetness like a shepherd and his sheep

a shoulder to cry on and a helping hand when you need,

just be mine ..............as I fall into your blues eyes deep.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
As in chess,I'll wait for a pawn to indicate interest in my lady,then i'll dive in as the ultimate challenger/king
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Vickie is mine cool. When is the wooing challenge? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: They say beauty is in the eye of he which beholdeth

and magics in the hands of he who weilds the wand.

Comand in the lips of he who throws his rank

and victory in the hands of the greater gun.

I won't claim you just for fun

but I would love to call you my hun

craddle you in my hands while you sleep

watch over you sweetness like a shepherd and his sheep

a shoulder to cry on and a helping hand when you need,

just be mine ..............as I fall into your blues eyes deep.
ghen ghen. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Are you in?
Affirmative cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe: Eze Promoe wooing Idowuogbo
Sharply Noted! See you on 30th cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:
Just can't woo 2 ladies. Damn! I'm so sorry Nnekacherry, i'm wooing ItsModella wink
kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: ghen ghen. . .
But she does not need me wooing her. She has been wooed already.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
Affirmative cool
Sharply Noted! See you on 30th cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: ghen ghen. . .
Mynd dey boil grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Life is dark and lonely,
sadness abides left and right

but with you it will be bright and lovely
joy and smiles as I hold you tight

let's be called lovey dolly
while we smile into the star filled night

i just wanna love you plainy
hold you with all my might

dedicated to................
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
ItsModella:
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd easy bro, easy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Teejayphillip(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
All man by himsef is whu i am sad sad....

searchin for my soulmate....

God helps
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Give me shollybebe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60)

Big Booty Appreciation Thread / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.