Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Questions For The Ladies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Questions For The Ladies (9198 Views)

To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part / Questions For Married Men / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For The Ladies by bayulll01(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2012
great thread,now to the singles this thread says alot please learn biko nu,we men we are not monsters be humble show love and respect,critises with love and see your man glue to you.to the married keep doing your things God bless us all.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by freecocoa(f): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2012
1.Ofcourse he is.

2.He can write me a formal letter about it.tongue

Seriously though, he should tell me how he feels, no nagging, just gently correcting in love and me as a sensible and normal human being will know what to do afterwards.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by bayulll01(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2012
freecocoa: 1.Ofcourse he is.

2.He can write me a formal letter about it.tongue

Seriously though, he should tell me how he feels, no nagging, just gently correcting in love and me as a sensible and normal human being will know what to do afterwards.
my chelsea pal watin make we dey expect today,i av no faith in RB.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by freecocoa(f): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2012
bayulll01:
my chelsea pal watin make we dey expect today,i av no faith in RB.
No be small thing o.
Me sef just siddon dey look, the events of the past week don scatter my expectations.smiley
Re: Questions For The Ladies by pufectskin: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2012
WTF! U kneeling down in d 21st century. Dats a turn off for some guys! Aint nothing humble abouttthat. Oh pls! U send humanity back 2000 years everytime u do dat
greatgod2012:

thats d way i was trained and since i have discovered that it melts his heart and keep us closer&stronger, i do it genuily and it doesnt take anything away from me.

Humility is a virtue!
Re: Questions For The Ladies by maclatunji: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2012
greatgod2012:

thats d way i was trained and since i have discovered that it melts his heart and keep us closer&stronger, i do it genuily and it doesnt take anything away from me.

Humility is a virtue!

Don't get me wrong, I understand you perfectly- I applauded you now.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by bjcole(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2012
great thread, & some gud responses here,jidegirl & greatgod keep it up & continue 2 ve a blissful home, he just need 2 know u respect & obey him, that all. Some guys can be hard & some r gently, u just ve 2 find way 2 please ur man. Every spirit of third party in ur marriage shall die in IJN, those useless guys & ladies that like putting assunder in marriages, they wil not know peace, they will die prematurely. So shall it be IJN. Bye to divorce in our family section Amen.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by bayulll01(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2012
freecocoa: No be small thing o.
Me sef just siddon dey look, the events of the past week don scatter my expectations.smiley
lets not derail we go see for chelsea thread op u are going to church
Re: Questions For The Ladies by saymax(f): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2012
1) I can only say yes to dat if as d head he accepts all d responsibilities dat come with it (if u know wat I mean).

2) He shud address d situation d way every matured human being will. Being matured about it will not hv to mk u loose ur respect n "title".
Re: Questions For The Ladies by bayulll01(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2012
pufectskin: WTF! U kneeling down in d 21st century. Dats a turn off for some guys! Aint nothing humble abouttthat. Oh pls! U send humanity back 2000 years everytime u do dat
cant u read she said it works for her wat is ur owne,dnt mind this one jare probably she's just 20,come back when u re 26.u go don get sense then

1 Like

Re: Questions For The Ladies by bayulll01(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2012
bjcole: great thread, & some gud responses here,jidegirl & greatgod keep it up & continue 2 ve a blissful home, he just need 2 know u respect & obey him, that all. Some guys can be hard & some r gently, u just ve 2 find way 2 please ur man. Every spirit of third party in ur marriage shall die in IJN, those useless guys & ladies that like putting assunder in marriages, they wil not know peace, they will die prematurely. So shall it be IJN. Bye to divorce in our family section Amen.
prayer warrior i beg o,amen to those prayer

1 Like

Re: Questions For The Ladies by freecocoa(f): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2012
bayulll01:
lets not derail we go see for chelsea thread op u are going to church
No wahala.
I don come back from church.smiley
Re: Questions For The Ladies by freecocoa(f): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2012
saymax: 1) I can only say yes to dat if as d head he accepts all d responsibilities dat come with it (if u know wat I mean).

Please can you explain what you mean? I really don't understand.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Denise216(f): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2012
maclatunji: 1. Do you accept that the husband is the head/leader of the home?

2. If you do, how would you like him to correct you if he feels you have done something wrong?

1. No.
2. Is she doing something wrong or just something he doesn't like, there is a difference.

1 Like

Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2012
@

3 Likes

Re: Questions For The Ladies by bayulll01(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2012
chaircover:

My dear, no two homes are alike and when both partners understand what the other likes then they should practise it and not try and copy what they think makes couple B tick. Once you know what to do in times of crisis to resolve issues with your partner, then you are on the winning lane because conflict is resolved easier and bad feeling doesnt fester.

If her kneeling down for her own husband helps to calm high tempers at the time and restores peace in her own home and she doesn't mind doing it then I say good on her and may that home continue to grow in peace. When there is peace in the home, so many other good things come along and join peace.

It took me a year after our marriage to learn and work out that my gra gra didnt move him one bit and it only caused a distance between us. Thank God it didn't do irreversible damage. Now that I know how to deal with things and know what to do and say when I offend him life has been so much better and easier.

And before you ask the question, Yes I have NO qualms about kneeling down for my own husbanmuch easier to be submissive to that man and a woman who knows how to sooth her husband will always enjoy the best of him.

ma'm dont mind that one jare na all those kids on Nl with free Mb
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Wislet(f): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2012
1. Emphatically yES
2. Take me aside quietly, sit me down and tell me(no anger in voice).
One thing I thank God for is that I listen,and feel people's emotions.
Even before he tells me, I'll know I hurt him.
Won't be surprised I'll be the one to go to him first.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by noblegas2(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2012
Denise216:

1. No.
2. Is she doing something wrong or just something he doesn't like, there is a difference.

Are you married or single?
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Wislet(f): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2012
noble_gas1:

could be unhappily married.
Sorry lady.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Johndoe100(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2012
More like 18 years old.

noble_gas1:

Re: Questions For The Ladies by seunfly: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2012
I am seriously happy for those responses.;D0
i hope young girls are learning from this.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by shadrach77: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2012
I'm happy a lot of Nigerian ladies still consider the man as the head of the home wink cheesy wink
Re: Questions For The Ladies by JallowBah(f): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
greatgod2012:

abi, my sister, thank u, im not also a short person, i know he really loves and care 4 me,hence, my submission to him, hes a wonderful man, even with all my inadequacies,he has never gone to bed wit grudge against me, 8 yrs, and stii counting, so, since hes playing his part well, which is "husbands, love your wife", i also have to play my part well, which is "wives, submit to your husband".........and it has been working 4 us

I my husband culture, they do the kneeling, physically. He likes it, and don`t likes it at the same time.

I did it for his mother once, and I did it for a man he considers his second father.
And I have done it for my husband when I know I have done wrong, and he is angry, to show him I see my fault in it, and am really sorry.
Now I am kinda thinking I am gonna do it at the airport next week, little bit for the fun of it, and a little bit just to show him I remember.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by JallowBah(f): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
pufectskin: WTF! U kneeling down in d 21st century. Dats a turn off for some guys! Aint nothing humble abouttthat. Oh pls! U send humanity back 2000 years everytime u do dat

My husbands sister does it for her husband every single time he come, with a water in her hands for him.
She is one of the happiest women I have seen, even though some in the family don`t agree on it.

If it works for them, why not? Who am I, or you, to judge?
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Questions For The Ladies by JallowBah(f): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
chaircover: ^^^^^ Jallow is he back next week?

Wow how time flies!!!

Nope, I am going down there cheesy

And luckily, it has gone fast. I can`t wait to leave the cold here, and put on a damn dress and some sandals and enjoy Africa again.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2012

1 Like

Re: Questions For The Ladies by maclatunji: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nice self-regulating thread.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by webizone(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
Op, frontpage magician.
No matter wetin u write, no matter how irrelevant, it must find its way to the frontpage.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Cuddlemii: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
JallowBah:

Nope, I am going down there cheesy

And luckily, it has gone fast. I can`t wait to leave the cold here, and put on a damn dress and some sandals and enjoy Africa again.

Babes, where have you been? You got me worried!
Just a reminder that your debate is today at 6pm(Nigerian Time)
Make sure you do us proud! wink
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
from a liberal feminist point of view WHICH I AM d husband is not d head of the home,we are marital partners meant to complement each others strength for weakness and weakness for strenghth,my husband is not above me,neither am i subservient to him,he is my friend,confidant,prayer partner,lover,father of my kids and i am his cook,his home cleaner,his unbiological mother and mother to his kids and as per d issue of correcting,if i have unconsciously or unknowingly done something he doesnt like or that he is upset with,he has d right to tel me what i did,correct me in love not with contempt,disrespect,physical asault or degradation we will talk it out and come to a logical conclusion that will favour each party and end our disagreements with i am sorry and of course with a great meal.that is what i expect from my man.i need a soul mate,not a lord

1 Like

Re: Questions For The Ladies by Ammanda(f): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
1. Yes he is the head
2. It feels good when my husband corrects me in a loving and respectful manner. Not the other way round.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married To A Banker; Hell On Earth! / Advice Needed: Investing For A Family Member (brother) / Do Mothers-In-law Have A Say In Wedding Preparation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.