Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? (29470 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by kingofhiphop101(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2012
I HAV READ THRU..AND WHILE THE THREAD MAKES FOR INTERESTING READING, U GUYZ SEEM TO NEED MORE INFORMATION ON THIS SUBJECT.
SOME OF THE SIGNS POSTED HERE MIGHT STRIKE A CHORD..A CHORD THAT WILL ONLY TIE IN SOME INSTANCES.. SOME RELATIONSHIPS..NOT ALL.
AT THE HIP HOP SCHOOL WE OFFER COURSES TO AN ARRAY OF CANDIDATES. EVEN THOSE WHO ARE JUST CURIOUS.
WE WILL (IF WE RECEIVE UR REQUESTS) GIVE U AS MANY AS 40 SURE SIGNS THAT A GIRL LIKES U, WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH U, WANTS TO BE UR GIRL FRIEND OR LOVES U.
CUS THESE ARE FOUR DIFFERENT THINGS AND ALL OF U ON THIS POST NEED TO CONSIDER THIS FIRST. to be kontinued.

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by justineu(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2012
luvmijeje: Lol if it's an exam,I ll give u guyz F9,infact I ll give u G10.
tell us the rite sign since na u knw am pass
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2012
zikclassiq:
burn credit ke! Her own credit o. How many girlz dey cal u constantly by 9pm? And wen dy cal, she go dy shame 2 talk. Her talk no go strait n u say she jus wan burn credit? GUY!
Ogbeni! u need to stop toasting all dis under-age gals. pele ti e oo... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2012
decode55:
mtn free call ni
hehehehehe!! dat kian tinz... wink grin grin grin
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by sentoms: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2012
life_style:

why do you think a girl will call a guy by 9PM to talk nothing ? undecided
She want to use up her free credit before 12am
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Compudoms(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
I say ehn, beware of short small girls. they are devils and the know it. if u are a small short girl, pls check urself and confirm. no lie oo
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by segzicres(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Looool. Short girls dey always "daha ile ru"
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
chess guru: There numerous ways a guy can sense a girl is interested in him. The one that readily comes 2 mind is when she starts asking about your girlfriend (even though she has no idea if u have one or not).
Share your different pointers here. U might neva know which guy or girl u may be helping
interested in u or interested in ur money? grin
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by GeneralGaricks: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Lovetinz: If she gossips about her friends, you are making progress.
If she calls at 9pm to talk nothing, You don win.

funny indeed. you have been there before. she calls when you have fallen asleep. you call back in the morning telling her you saw her missed call. she says it was a mistkae, she had someone else in mind to call..
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Slant77: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
when u do crazy/nasty things around her and she gives u a kinda subdued look (with her head tilted to d side) embarassedwhen u do crazy/nasty things around her and she gives u a kinda subdued look (with her head tilted to d side)
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Slant77: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
u do things that should naturally make a lady get mad at you, but she just laffs, or sings "gerrout joor"
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by salolo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
nice one
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Umartins1(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
Well, this is my contribution:
if she's a Yoruba girl, she'll start to address you wt O instead of Ẹ́
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 28, 2012
X
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Onyeoma3: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
sentoms: She want to use up her free credit before 12am

Very funny one there... grin grin
Now wey MTN don stop free call,automatically,N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ more calls
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by patrickmuf(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
2sexy: 190, I still think it applies to both sexes... everybody wants to know "what is in it for me?" That's why we are in a relationship. One only get burnt when he has no target as oppose to the other party.

So, when next you meet a naija girl, always have a target.... because they alway have a plan which they must accomplish before the next destination/ bus stop.

What matter most is how fast you can outsmart them at the game. For me, I just like being myself. But if a girl thinks she is smart, as a gentleman wey I be, I sabi save my energy for serious thinking.

I read meaning into everything or step a girl take... I am naturally gentle, but quite good with study behavourial pattern.

I was on phone with a girl and the next thing she did was to tell me that I should fix her phone.

You know what I did, I done know where she they go. That was a test to gauge me( who cares if I fail the test?) I just laugh... laugh hard and long. The way I laugh sef ehn, shame catch the girl. ( I sensed it) As I don know her plan, me sef don ready for her. Bank dey give free money?
hehehe good one
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by sTOrMYwOrLD(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
ohuegbeair: calls you at 11pm 'just to say HI'
Bros Park well abeq. .11pm ke?? undecided
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by chessguru1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hehehehe imagine that, this my thread is over 1 year old tongue
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by simdam500(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ogbeni! u need to stop toasting all dis under-age gals. pele ti e oo... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

seconded... Idowu talk sense today...

Guy u sef no dey follow pikin... *her mama would be mad if her fone rings @ 8pm*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1000 Intimate And Funny Questions To Ask Your Partner / How Your Temperament Affects Your Relationship / "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.