Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Plz I Need Help Budgetting My Marraige Ceremony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz I Need Help Budgetting My Marraige Ceremony (591 Views)

Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 / Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter / Plz I Need Help Budgetting My Marraige Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Need Help Budgetting My Marraige Ceremony by Nelbless(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
PLZ NAIRALANDERS, I AM HAVING A TOUGH TIME BUDGETING FOR MY MARRIAGE CEREMONY WHICH AM SCHEDULING TO EXECUTE THROUGH GOD'S GRACE COME EASTER 2013, MY SELF AND MY FIANCEE (BOTH FROM THE EAST) PLAN TO HAVE THE WHITE WEDDING AND USE THE TRADITIONAL WEDDING AS RECEPTION, BUT HOW EVER MY SELF AS THE DONKEY BANK ROLLING THE EVENT, HAVEN'T REALLY KNOWN THE KEY THINGS TO CONSIDER, GIFT ITEMS, EVENT ORGANIZING AND KEY EXPENDITURES THAT ARE IRREPLACEABLE.

WHAT WE SEEK IS A SIMPLE AND YET WELL DEFINED EVENT, PLZ UR ADVICE PLZ
Re: Plz I Need Help Budgetting My Marraige Ceremony by uboma(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
It will be ideal to also give a range of ur budget so that experienced Nlanders can guide u in the plan.
Re: Plz I Need Help Budgetting My Marraige Ceremony by fiftynaira(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
There are many things to consider
Ist how many guest are you expecting?
Second you have to look at your pocket to see how elaborate it will be. When you do all this bring it on I will run down the whole bugdet for you...... Triplehevents
Re: Plz I Need Help Budgetting My Marraige Ceremony by Nelbless(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
AM DEEPLY HUMBLED: AM BUDGETING APPROXIMATELY N300,000 WELL FOR NUMBER OF GUEST, AM LIVING HERE IN THE WEST AND SHE IS LIVING IN THE NORTH (ABUJA) AND THE FULL EVENT IS TO BE HELD IN THE EAST (WHITE/TRADITIONAL), SO MOST OF MY FRIEND MIGHT FEEL RELUCTANT OF TRAVELING LIKEWISE HERS, SO AM LOOKING AT 150 PEOPLE: FAMILIES AND ETC

ADVICE PLEASE

THANKS AHEAD OF UR ADVICES smiley
Re: Plz I Need Help Budgetting My Marraige Ceremony by fiftynaira(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
Okay that's good.... Need to run down the expences well for you if you have an e mail address kindly let it non, and anoda tin let me know the exact location in the east @ op can't run the expenses here for you so that's while I need an e mail adress.

(1) (Reply)

Effective Communication:most Important Things In Every Successful Relatioship / Get ,married Through Us We Help To Connect You To Your Desired Spouses / The 10 Commandment For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.