Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Pictures Of Cape Town , South Africa - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Cape Town , South Africa (48147 Views)

Looking For Nigerians Living In Bellville Cape Town South Africa / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / Cape Town Gallery: Pictures of Cape Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Cape Town , South Africa by RSA(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2012
^^Atleast this days,places like this shanty towns are in minority,a lot of development has take place in the last 20 years.And also let me add that most shanty towns are created by people who comes from other areas looking for jobs and wanting to stay closer to those jobs at a cost saving way.They don't consider this places their permanent homes since they have houses else where.
Re: Pictures Of Cape Town , South Africa by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 13, 2013
all4naija: Can somebody post the image of only African seven star hotel in Cape Town? I mean your own image not the ones found one online.
. You sound like Mr know it all, Your english makes you mad. I don't care about your english,beside your proper english you are nothing I mean zero.My country(SA) is beautiful and we don't need your approval. My response base on your comment about south africa from previous posts. Living in a foreign country gives you zero point in south africa because we are not used to migrating but receiving foreigners like you in our country. Don't try to correct me Mr english because you will make me sick. You will continue running you mouth alone via computor as usual.I am out.
Re: Pictures Of Cape Town , South Africa by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mr P(SA):
. You sound like Mr know it all, Your english makes you mad. I don't care about your english,beside your proper english you are nothing I mean zero.My country(SA) is beautiful and we don't need your approval. My response base on your comment about south africa from previous posts. Living in a foreign country gives you zero point in south africa because we are not used to migrating but receiving foreigners like you in our country. Don't try to correct me Mr english because you will make me sick. You will continue running you mouth alone via computor as usual.I am out.
Hahaha... Another sore loser! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Cape Town , South Africa by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice pics. Would be here for the christmas break. Would love to meetup nairaland peeps in capetown

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer / A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board / USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.