Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? (48131 Views)

Which Country Do You Prefere To Imigrate To USA Or UK? / A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) / What Are The Most RACIST Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by arsbeauty: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Which Country Is More Racist-America Or England?

Any Nigerians who have lived or been to both America and England? Which country is more racist?
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by taiwastem: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2013
From my experience, America.

11 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2013
taiwastem: From my experience, America.
True. From my experience, the Uk is more tolerant than the US.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
I advise use to better stay in Uk; their also as tolerant as USA 4 me; USA too tolerant but the crime rate and the fear really scares me; I live in auckland; i remenber when i went to america on holidays January 2013 i was supposed to stay for 2 weeks; just behind my appartement; there were gang shootin' (new york) damn i left after 1 week i was so scared lol;neer heard gun shootin' in my life that was the first time lmao; i prefer UK smiley just for that

9 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by MrKnowitall: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
It depends on the lactation you go. It's safe to say that you are more likely to face racism in Nigerian than in U.S.

30 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by worry359(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mr Knowitall: It depends on the lactation you go. It's safe to say that you are more likely to face racism in Nigerian than in U.S.
Mrs Knownothing
Just to educate you a tiny bit!
LACTATION is giving milk like female does for baby. shocked smiley
LOCATION is a place where you are!! grin

91 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by MrKnowitall: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
worry 359:
Mrs Knownothing

lol I guess you got me this time. We shall meet again... am using my phone browse thats why.

7 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
worry 359:
Mrs Knownothing

@worry 359........hahahahaha.... you caught him red handed....l guess it was a typing error.... cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by checkdate(m): 6:49am On Jan 01, 2014
honestly,i have not been in any of those countries before.

22 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Archmed(m): 6:49am On Jan 01, 2014
Lets just wine and dine..Topic like dis brings bad blood,,its brand new year 2014 remember?
muchLOVE.

3 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by mysticgal(f): 6:50am On Jan 01, 2014
azjaponnaisnoir: I advise use to better stay in Uk; their also as tolerant as USA 4 me; USA too tolerant but the crime rate and the fear really scares me; I live in auckland; i remenber when i went to america on holidays January 2013 i was supposed to stay for 2 weeks; just behind my appartement; there were gang shootin' (new york) damn i left after 1 week i was so scared lol;neer heard gun shootin' in my life that was the first time lmao; i prefer UK smiley just for that
is this also racism undecided
at op america is more racist.

4 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by AmINotHuman(m): 6:51am On Jan 01, 2014
Definitely the UK (not a country, btw). Ever read the Daily Mail? undecided

4 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Eyop: 6:53am On Jan 01, 2014
checkdate: honestly,i have not been in any of those countries before.

And why did you comment? This is 2014 so behave yourself.

5 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by mickyarams: 6:54am On Jan 01, 2014
It's the UK my brother. In US the racists let you know they hate you in your face, in UK they drink with you and call you mate and stab you in the back. London is ok, but avoid places like Tilbury and Basildon.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by amanikondo: 6:55am On Jan 01, 2014
Both.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Alikaxon(m): 6:56am On Jan 01, 2014
worry 359:
Mrs Knownothing
da was a mistake

3 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by xp17(m): 6:56am On Jan 01, 2014
.b4 I enter 2014 , I just wanna say " thank u holy Lord for bringing me dis far. So many died along the way, but I stand out gedigba like mount Zion .

And dis is my assurance for 2014

Exodus 33:14-15, 17-19 KJV

And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence. And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

Back to d topic, I don't see USA being prejudicial, here is d most recorded interracial marriage.

The word racism is a mirage to d sane, only fools is believed in dis uncertainty.

Boring topic to start d yr with

8 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by charlsecy(m): 6:57am On Jan 01, 2014
Mr Knowitall: It depends on the lactation you go.

Mr Knowitall: I am using my phone that's why I typed lactation instead of location

You were thinking of breasts. Huge ones. Simple!

11 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Iceprincehkn(m): 6:58am On Jan 01, 2014
U.K! And its an experience i can still recount

3 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by ITbomb(m): 7:00am On Jan 01, 2014
Everybody who comments on the pages of this thread must go to either USA or UK this wonderful year 2014 IJN Amen.
Click like to claim it

397 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by modextus(m): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2014
To tha best of my knowledge I think its tha uk, they barely use blacks in their movies unlike the way americans does. undecided

6 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by bigx(m): 7:06am On Jan 01, 2014
They are the same,

The British are very pretentious and "polite" and would never tell you to their face but their Body language and private discussions expose all. Americans are more outspoken which is why you hang them.

P.s remain in Nigeria and improve it, travel on business trips/holidays don't clutter people's countries for them.

24 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by olufemide: 7:07am On Jan 01, 2014
The U.S
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by DocAdray(f): 7:07am On Jan 01, 2014
It is the U.K

1 Like

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Akalia(m): 7:08am On Jan 01, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]UK is more racist;America is large multi socio-cultural and racial country, so over the years a peaceful and far reduced prejudiced co-existence of different peoples ve been nortured. Unlike UK.

7 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by marshborn(m): 7:09am On Jan 01, 2014
ITbomb: Everybody who comments on the pages of this thread must go to either USA or UK this wonderful year 2014 IJN Amen.
Click like to claim it
Poverty is a disease

31 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by IAMBREEZY: 7:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Uk mehn those pale morafuckers re something else.

2 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by olahero(m): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2014
actually it is UK but i have never been in USA talkless of UK lolz.

5 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by fowowe411: 7:17am On Jan 01, 2014
Unarguably it is the UK.even america president is a blackman and that is the highest stage of liberalism to me.London guys are bloody racist but in America blacks still flourish though crime rate is high.

5 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by MENTORCH(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2014
It depends on the part of UK and the part of USA, like scotland racism is more, than in england, in USA racism is more in white states like missouri, colorado, but on a general note its more in the UK because when they see you they know you are from africa, unlike USA were they are black Americans.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) / A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board / Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.