Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

What Is Marriage All About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Marriage All About? (6308 Views)

Is Marriage A Goal And Dream Killer? / Based On Different Religions, Is Marriage A Must? / Is Marriage Possible Soon? A 22year Old Medical Student And 22yrd Old Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Marriage All About? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2012
I have always thought that marriage was about a man and a woman coming together in love and holy matrimony to be made one but apparently, not everyone thinks of marriage the same way... To some its just to procreate,to others its just so that they won't be ranked among the small boys to others, its just to put family pressures at rest and lots more but the one reason that captivates me most is in the picture below. Finnaly the question I want throw at all of you is :"what to you is marriage all about?

Re: What Is Marriage All About? by larrymoore(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
It depends on individual's proposition, it has no particular concept, it is unmentionable.
Re: What Is Marriage All About? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
To get the right answer, ask Google or search wikipedia.. Onyiara
Re: What Is Marriage All About? by Mynd44: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
bennyraz: To get the right answer, ask Google or search wikipedia.. Onyiara
lol

(1) (Reply)

" A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside / Why Are Girls This Wicked?? See Photo / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.