Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,132 members, 7,957,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna (20952 Views)

Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by lacasa: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Red-Light:

yeah! the way pdp has been hitting them in iraq, somalia, sudan, pakistan and afghenistan... infact pdp controls alqeda, alshabab, hamas, talibans, etc
very soon pdp will control illuminati and controls the world ... nonsense

No blow gasket mumu

Go & meet Andrew Azazi, na him talk am not me undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by searay2(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
11 dead
30 Injured.
Too bad.
Source BBC focus on Africa
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by searay2(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
So annoy to comment now.I'll be back
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by justsayemma(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
Very soon,Okukpe wit his rotten stomarch wil com out n say d govt is winnin d war,while innocent lives r bein lost. I belive there is a grand conspiracy in all this,n that's y d terrorism biz is boomin
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by lacasa: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
With all the N1Trillion+ given to Nigerian Security chiefs most esp the Chief of Army Staff Lt.Gen Ihejirika & co., they should explain to Us how a bomb by-passed a whole "Military Cantonment" as big as Jaji's.

...(It's only when we start challenging the status quo that Nigerians will live in a Secure Country once Again)

**Our prayers goes out to the families of the deceased as we pray for God to rest the souls of the Dead.**

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Bamsdayo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
jesse8048: Just finished my hot plate of rice wit a bottle of chilled coca-cola coke. Next story about Islam, North, JTF, Army, Police, Boko Haram, I'll b back pls
you dey mad!.lolz
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by FertilityLady(f): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
How long are we going to tolorate these basterds killing innocent souls?
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by pecopeco: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US O
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by pitoski(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
UPDATED INFO ABOUT THE BOM BLAST
At least ten worshippers were killed this afternoon as two car bombs exploded at the Military Protestant church inside the Armed Forces Command and Staff College in Jaji, near Kaduna. An unspecified number of worshippers were injured.

The director of army public relations, Brigadier General Bola Koleosho, confirmed the attacks to SaharaReporters. He also disclosed that the deadly explosions happened around 12: 30 p.m. Nigerian time.

The two cars rigged with explosives rammed into the church within seconds of each other, said one eyewitness source. Two of our sources said they expected the death toll to rise.

SaharaReporters could not confirm whether the casualties and wounded were all military personnel. However, one source who worships at the devastated church told our correspondent that many military personnel of the Protestant faith worship at the targeted church. The source said he was not certain whether any senior military officer was in the church at the time of today’s attacks.

The army spokesperson said he could not confirm the number of casualty as he was attending the Chief of Army Staff conference in Asaba, Delta State.

A security official in Kaduna State told SaharaReporters that no group had yet claimed responsibility for the attack, but he stated that the explosions were likely planned and executed by Boko Haram, an extremist Islamist group opposed to Western education and values.

Our source disclosed that various security agencies would be involved in investigating how any terrorist group was able to infiltrate Nigeria’s major military facility.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/twin-car-bombs-devastate-military-church-near-kaduna
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by jide4lagos(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
okosodo: Is mohammed not tired of drinking christian blood?
Are u with ur senses at all? U beta get urself a lyf and equip ur silly tiny brain the knowledge of wht islam and muhammed(SAW) stand for and more importantly the happenings around you. Odeoshi

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by ademega(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
well, let see when and ao ds will end
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by paulworld(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
d planner did very well bcoz it not easy, bt dey can't try dat in dodan barracks
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Ezeufi: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
This is not good news at all sad sad sad

Even worse is the exposure of the state our military is in. How can the perpetrators penetrate the perimeter fence of our military and cause this? sad
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by fashime(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nigeria home of arsenal nawaooo
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by djeezy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
Latter the government will release a statement" we're on top of the situation" or you GEJ will release one saying "i sympathize with the victims". Let the sons and daughters of those in govt be the victims and we sympathize with them. Let them know how it feels. The constitution provides that the security and welfare of the people shall be the primary purpose of govt. They claim to have invested billions in security and yet no efficacious results.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by benedictjohn(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
omowolewa: Military Church! What an insult on the integrity of Nigerian army and her intelligence!!

Ok, links please.
mumu....
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by size38: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
Those sympathisers of Boko haram should condem this not only when d military begin theirs they will be shouting extra judicial killings

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by malele(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
salam001: i meant blood of God when i said blood of God ,dammit

no need to correct you.
you are not a christian
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by aflovic: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
WHERE IS SAFE IN NIGERIA, IF BOMB BLAST COULD OCCUR IN MILITARY BARACK, SO WHAT IS THE FATE OF COMMON MAN ([BEING NAME GIVEN TO NIGERIA POPULACE BY OUR SO CALLED LEADERS])ON THE STREET WITH NO PROTECTION.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by malele(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
jide4lagos: Are u with ur senses at all? U beta get urself a lyf and equip ur silly tiny brain the knowledge of wht islam and muhammed(SAW) stand for and more importantly the happenings around you. Odeoshi
who doesn't know that islam and Mohammed represents violence
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by omicron(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
gunuvi:
If this can happen in a military command then no one is safe again in the north.
Oga Jona, I beg you use the obj alternative now or else na everyday people go dey die o.
Omo, in the north fear anybody oo even the military. I recall during nysc in katsina when one army man was stationed with us at nccf prayer for 'protection', in my mind I was like: what if this army man was a boko man? Na so I turned my prayers against that man oo, lol. Who knew, maybe na the prayer wey work na im make him no suicide-bomb us! In the north fear everywhere o, afterall holy book talk say make we fear north(sorry, fear not) grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by ladyty(f): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
Red-Light:

yeah! the way pdp has been hitting them in iraq, somalia, sudan, pakistan and afghenistan... infact pdp controls alqeda, alshabab, hamas, talibans, etc
very soon pdp will control illuminati and controls the world ... nonsense
shey na like dis e go de dey?
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by taharqa: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
lacasa: PDP hits another one

May God rest the souls of the dead.
kiss

Naa ​ so​ we go dey-dey till 2015
OKPEE-ish...am sure it was PDP that killd 7 Shias in pakistan yterday or 21 persons in iraq same day or the bombings in Kenya, Turkey, Syria etc....no problem, u northern Muslims shld keep blaming everything for the atrocities of yr misguided brothers- JTF, poverty, injustice, Mossad, US, kanuris, Igbos, CAN- who is losing? Whose region is bn grounded and peoples killd (apart from sm xtians who hv unfortunately bn caught up in 'battle for Allah' by sm derangd twits). Keeg supporting BH

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by agnesefe: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
Certainly with this, coming just moments after the bounty on its leaders was made public, one can’t help but conclude the sect is reaching for the straws and, an extreme clutch by this action.

Anyways, not so much on the complicity of some security officers, in all this, than is it on a predictable fear on the possibility of the scope of revenge missions to hit Jaji and, surrounding communities soon-trusting aggrieved gallant officers to inflict blitzkrieg on the innocent and unsuspecting.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by lorddannie: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
truefact: why cant nigeria think of separation or regionalism. Even the so called western countries that wanted nigeria as one country are thinking of separation Eg. in Spain, catalonia is an autonomous region and planning separation to become a country of itself because they think other parts of Spain is drawing it backward, in UK, Scotland is autonomous and also planing separation, many states in USA also plan separation.

Here in nigeria, we are not the same people. we have different ideology and never been thesame and never would be. Why cant we go our separate ways. it's evident the north is drawing everybody backward. To me separation is best for Nigeria. The north cannot keep holding the entire nigeria backward. Other region should move forward. to me it's either separation or regional autonomy.

Is it that the south has no leader or is it that they cant challenge the northern leaders. I'm tired of this core north sh i t
the problem is that the greedy and self centred political elites from the different regions/sections of this who are supposed to champion the course of peaceful de-amalgamation or disintegration of this bloody association are busy looting and enriching themselves with the public funds. Where will they such cheap stolen money if we separate? Highly inflated real estate business in abj, anchored on oil funds would crash(the conomic activities in abj is not bouyant enough to justify high cost of real estate). The political elites see nigeria as a big opportunity to get rich and expand their business expire, a separation would put an end to it. It clear beyond reasonable doubt that the various extractions cannot live together peacefully. The incessant suicide bombings in churches, unprovoked crises, killings of christians and destroying their properties,post election crisis which mainly targeted christians etc. It is high the people go out for protest demanding a referendum for separation or a sovereign national conference to let the barbarian north be on its own. It is clear that there is a religious divide and hatred depicted by continuous bomb attacks on christians and churches in the north. We cannot continue in this blood feud

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by bodejohn(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
Terrorism is bringing our country to her knees while the people and government remain helpless...
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by taharqa: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
jide4lagos: Are u with ur senses at all? U beta get urself a lyf and equip ur silly tiny brain the knowledge of wht islam and muhammed(SAW) stand for and more importantly the happenings around you. Odeoshi
What exactly does Islam and Muhammd stand for? Abeg answer the guy. An average of 80 persons die every week from suicide bombers in diff countries in d world, and ALL d bombers are MUSLIMS who say they are fighting for Islam and Mohammed.... Islam has bn let down by a very small group of derangd and brainwashd extremists, and by a majority of Moderates who are so clueless as to what they ought to do to 'save' whateva is left of d image of d religion (the favorite response of these moderates been to manufacture conjectures in a desperate measure to salvage dis image). It is not working

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by doppler777(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
BH carried out Osama's Bin Laden 911 World-Trade Center attack pattern with two aircrafts...
1st car explosion,later the second car explosion with more effect since rescuers gatherered around after the first explosion..
Boko Haram "boyz" DO HAVE "BIG-BRAIN STRATEGIST" with some millitary background intelligence....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by redsun(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
The bombs could have come from the military armoury itself,planted by military personnels.

Ask yourself the question,-if senators could be known terrorists in nigeria without restrictions,why cant the military personnels?

Nigeria is inhabited by morons and it is gradually on its way to oblivion.Fundamentally Ignorant people are destined to be extinct.

The only way out is simple but rare common sense.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Tyche(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
LWTMB

[quote
author=omicron] Omo, in the north fear anybody oo even the military. I
recall during nysc in katsina when one army man was stationed with us at
nccf prayer for 'protection', in my mind I was like: what if this army
man was a boko man? Na so I turned my prayers against that man oo, lol.
Who knew, maybe na the prayer wey work na im make him no suicide-bomb
us! In the north fear everywhere o, afterall holy book talk say make we
fear north(sorry, fear not) grin grin grin grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasuki’s Bank Accounts May Be Frozen This Week / South-West Governors Absent At Meeting With Odigie-Oyegun / Osinbajo Reveal Why FG Is Taking About Second Niger Bridge Construction Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.