Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna (20864 Views)

Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by warrikid(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
aminu150: Haba Oga army....upon all the check points that are in jaji, you still telling us that bomb got smuggled in?....pls be honest and tel us the truth because i smell something fishy.
GBAM : u get am on point
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Cunninlingus: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Demdem:

Actually, i will expect u to put ur brain to work. It still boils down to leadership failure. Inability and refusal to tackle the problem from the roots. Above all, the Retardeen has it under control. Brainwashing unfortunately didnt start today so dont make it a recent thing

How and why should you zone all your problems to one man when the problems currently plaguing this country started from inception of nationhood?

If you insist on calling your President a fool I wonder what you are?

This is one of several excuses the financers of Boko Haram and their members use as a motivation to kill innocent people.

Do not politize the issue. Innocent church goers were killed today in Jaji in what apparently looks like a Boko attack meant at furthering their jihadist agenda.

Now go grow some brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Horus(m): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
patanjaly: Something is wrong somewhere how can a car filled with bomb pass through like 20 check point without been detected remember d check point are manned by muslim/christian soldiers.let ask our self.

I wonder also, and military barrracks are suposed to be under very tight security
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by muktarmtt(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Interesting buid-up to 2015...

Soon GEJ will apply the ODI-Recipe, decimating what's left of the North, leaving the people too traumatised and disorganised to strategise for 2015. With the SE, SS and Middle-Belt giving 95% of votes and the SW, maybe 40-60%, it will ßξ GEJ till 2019.

The gods are watching..... cool
U r fool of d best oder b4 2019 GEJ dn kill u. Comot
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Demdem(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Cunninlingus:

How and why should you zone all your problems to one man when the problems currently plaguing this country started from inception of nationhood?

I didnt zone the problem to him, am only interested in the solution and in him/office lies the power, means and capability to bring this carnage to an end. This he hasnt started at all

If you insist on calling your President a fool I wonder what you are?

Liar, i didnt call him a fool. i called him a Retardeen

This is one of several excuses the financers of Boko Haram and their members use as a motivation to kill innocent people.

have u wondered why these sponsors known to the retardeen (he claimed such) have not been brought to book?

Do not politize the issue. Innocent church goers were killed today in Jaji in what apparently looks like a Boko attack meant at furthering their jihadist agenda.

Dont be childish. so u think core politians arent also behind this carnage? check out the names of those arrested so far? Its already politicised.

Now go grow some brain cells.

Me think this should be directed to ur humble self grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by tpapi: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Cunninlingus:

Don't be f00lish. I was in Yobe some days back (don't ask why) and the scene is one of a mix between Liberian civil war and Taliban Afganistan. You have teenage boys from the almajirri stock armed to the teeth and intoxicated mowing people down irrespective of their religion. What struck me most is that one of these mujaheddin during interrogation kept insiting that he was doing allah's work. I heard of a bunch of islamic thugs killing people in the dead of the night and when the JTF were approaching they would scream to each other that it is time to go to their mansion in heaven while the other will say if I don't go to (muslim) paradise can you watch my crib for me?

These people are brainwashed to the point that they have no conscience of good or bad as long as it is done in the name of mohammed's allah.

This is beyound on elected official in Aso Rock. This is a pure perfect storm.
don't waste ur time on dat deluded n frustrated guy,his brain has been permanently n negatively programmed,all his quote on nland r strictly negative,even d programmers can't find any solution to his case,dats y d guy is so frustrated,by t time he quotes me u will understand better wat av just told u

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Demdem(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
^^^

Back to sender. U and ur entire lineage grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Cunninlingus: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
Demdem: ^^^

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Demdem(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
^^^
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by tpapi: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
Na wa o ,so despite all dis bombin in d norh d NA has not deem it fit to put serious security measures to checkmate the infiltration of BH into their barracks,am baffled that d security in d barracks is so laxed
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Fornorth(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
FertilityLady: How long are we going to tolorate these basterds killing innocent souls?
as long as they don't bomb you
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by hallyawwal: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
PDP thing.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Cityguy: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
lacasa:

No blow gasket mumu

Go & meet Andrew Azazi, na him talk am not me undecided
I forgot that shekau and his brothers are pdp members

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by tpapi: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
Demdem: ^^^

because u r living a frustrated life u want u want to pin all ur troubles on gej,u r very silly,is it our fault dat u r goin thru ur present predicament,ode
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by nagoma(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Interesting buid-up to 2015...
Soon GEJ will apply the ODI-Recipe, decimating what's left of the North, leaving the people too traumatised and disorganised to strategise for 2015. With the SE, SS and Middle-Belt giving 95% of votes and the SW, maybe 40-60%, it will ßξ GEJ till 2019.
The gods are watching..... cool

That is the plan. GEJ knows the bombers , he said so himself.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by checklots: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
These enemies of humanity are at it again! Na wa o. God help us in this country
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by lacasa: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
taharqa: OKPEE-ish...am sure it was PDP that killd 7 Shias in pakistan yterday or 21 persons in iraq same day or the bombings in Kenya, Turkey, Syria etc....no problem, u northern Muslims shld keep blaming everything for the atrocities of yr misguided brothers- JTF, poverty, injustice, Mossad, US, kanuris, Igbos, CAN- who is losing? Whose region is bn grounded and peoples killd (apart from sm xtians who hv unfortunately bn caught up in 'battle for Allah' by sm derangd twits). Keeg supporting BH

Ɣou ass.hole Andrew Azazi, a niger delta christian said ​ so​ grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by lacasa: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
PDP have hit a Bulls-eye Once again

Just like Former NSA Andrew Owoye Azazi told the country (then GEJ sacked him).

wink
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Horus(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by true2god: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2012
fashime: Nigeria home of arsenal nawaooo
Who is the coach na?
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Demdem(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2012
tpapi: because u r living a frustrated life u want u want to pin all ur troubles on gej,u r very silly,is it our fault dat u r goin thru ur present predicament,ode

What miserable life are u talking about? surely urs no doubt.
The Retardeen is just eating away his time in Aso Rock no doubt allowing the innocent to continue to die for no good reason.
That food will surely choke him.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by FertilityLady(f): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2012
truefact: why cant nigeria think of separation or regionalism. Even the so called western countries that wanted nigeria as one country are thinking of separation Eg. in Spain, catalonia is an autonomous region and planning separation to become a country of itself because they think other parts of Spain is drawing it backward, in UK, Scotland is autonomous and also planing separation, many states in USA also plan separation.

Here in nigeria, we are not the same people. we have different ideology and never been thesame and never would be. Why cant we go our separate ways. it's evident the north is drawing everybody backward. To me separation is best for Nigeria. The north cannot keep holding the entire nigeria backward. Other region should move forward. to me it's either separation or regional autonomy.

Is it that the south has no leader or is it that they cant challenge the northern leaders. I'm tired of this core north sh i t
I quite understand your feelings. Most of us feels the same but pleases can you take the lead? As much as we want to go different ways...there are too many southerners in the North and still increasing...controlling businesses there and there are so many Northerners in the south occupying some aspects of our national life as well. These different people doesn't are refusing to let go of all that they have been enjoying over time.
Please just take a stroll to Onitcha after any crisis and you will think that they sweer for those Housa people...they will return.
Simmilarly, go to kaduna and see businesses owned and controlled by the southerners...my guy...work dey oooo.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2012
AND EVERY DUMMY IS SAYING BOKO HARAM. I DONT BELIEVE BOKO HARAM EXISTS. THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN MEETS THE EYE. IN A MILITARY BARRACKS. HABA GUYS. CHECK AM WELL NOW. SURE SAY GOVT NO GET HAND FOR ALL THIS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign / Protesters Stop Senators Adeyeye & Baba-Kaita From Entering National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.