Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511439 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by gradeA(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
@ gombs, those kids almost gave me a heart attack o.
wenger should not use them against chelsea.
i think we would roast cfc tho, i bet you agree with me.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yorhng(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
LambanoPeace:

Perm it...I used dye on mine too grin

Lol,nw dts 4ny, perm it and go bk 2 Christ Embassy? help a broda here nw, any1 wt similar ish, smtn nt lukn lyk d usual low cut or db wnt jx monks in TS
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gradeA(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yorhng:

Thnx bro,bt its nt dt high oh,on d low side sha,jx dt it aint d habitual religious low cut or skin smtn lyk Pastor Oritsejafor

Then I think you are good to go. Just make sure it looks very neat. They actually place more emphasis on beards than your hair. so just have a clean shave to complement your punky punk. grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Kcbellz: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
interview invite just came in.#enugu hopeful#
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gemstar2013: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=zedblaze1]please, for someone who wants to re-shedule her date, what will she do? call hr and ask for it? please support me here[/quote The best thing is to ask from HR. Call HR and ask for it. If you call the head office, try to see if you can get the contact number of the hr of your zone so you can keep in touch about future interviews.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tejufemi(f): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Congrats 2d enugu peeps...i wish u all God's favour IJN..com&testify of his goodness @d end! Safe trip as well*wink*

As i await my TS invite nextwk IJN#owerri hopeful#
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
congrats enugu peeps. goodluck and safe trip.TS hopeful Owerri
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Gombs, Man U will shame dia critics this season ''agba cha oso a guo mile''.
Meeen these enugu peeps u guys congrats, i leave to de pity myself begin de pity una. Beleive it u guys will be successful and will come here one after the other to testify positively. Pls when is the date of the interview?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by austinemar: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
the wait will surely soon be over....make i run go buy my monkey coat & cutlass tie quickly cheesy. hehe..... hup harsenal!!!

team owerri
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Latifahed: Thank God Interview invite in owerri.pls anyone with db hrr number?

i have to help you, this is the number 012798946....You are a nice person, i have a crush on you, walahi! Am falling for you! *winks*
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
wink smiley awww thank you Benson, but this baby is already taken.*lool*
Bensonn:

i have to help you, this is the number 012798946....You are a nice person, i have a crush on you, walahi! Am falling for you! *winks*
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
The anxiety n anticipation is already building. Interview invites simply means/spells the end of a set n the bginin of the next...whew OLUWA pass me not this time around. TSHopeful #May/June
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
gradeA: @ gombs, those kids almost gave me a heart attack o.
wenger should not use them against chelsea.
i think we would roast cfc tho, i bet you agree with me.

Gbamest
Re: Diamond Bank Test by joshneku: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nna eh, it luks lik I go buy anoda suite for dis Enugu interview. Guys dey vex now. Pls who hav any idea where I can get gud affordable male suite in Lagos or Sango Otta? Pls help a broda.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
joshneku: Nna eh, it luks lik I go buy anoda suite for dis Enugu interview. Guys dey vex now. Pls who hav any idea where I can get gud affordable male suite in Lagos or Sango Otta? Pls help a broda.

go for mandillas, na dere i buy my own, 6k, so cheap by my evaluation
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yorhng(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
gradeA:

Then I think you are good to go. Just make sure it looks very neat. They actually place more emphasis on beards than your hair. so just have a clean shave to complement your punky punk. grin

Tnx bro! U knw wrk jor, rest of mind, tnx again
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Latifahed....why naaaaaa!!!!!!!!, Ok, baby pls make me your no. 2...but wait oooo shey u be muslim i guess? Hmmmnn i remember wetin happen to me the last i dated one fine civilized fulani babe, chai! The dad wan slaughter me!...lol!, I com run,but i love the girl no be small. So Latifa still on me being your number 2. Deal?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Benson if u fall finish u better stand up n dust urslf cos its not gonna work!!!unless u step aside n find a job elsewhere..bt 4 d tym bn crush on tongue

Bensonn:

Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedblaze1: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
if i want to re-schedule my interview, what do i do? and do you thing it is appropriate considering my date is not suiting for me.

please why is no one attending to my question? cryif i want to re-schedule my interview, what do i do? and do you thing it is appropriate considering my date is not suiting for me.

please why is no one attending to my question?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
zedblaze1: if i want to re-schedule my interview, what do i do? and do you thing it is appropriate considering my date is not suiting for me.

please why is no one attending to my question? cryif i want to re-schedule my interview, what do i do? and do you thing it is appropriate considering my date is not suiting for me.

bro....call db hr through the phone number dropped by Benson...they will sort you out.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yorhng: Abeg,2 cut ma neat punk necesary? I'l mis it if it goes cos of d interview,or do i arange it wel?
my brother cut am oo! If your hand wan cause trouble for you...,well you know naw lol
Re: Diamond Bank Test by joshneku: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Bensonn:

go for mandillas, na dere i buy my own, 6k, so cheap by my evaluation

Abeg pls wats d address of Mandillas in Lagos or Ogun?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Libroux: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hey Josh, Mandillas is a building where you get nice suit but most of em are xpensive tho. But we have warehouses close to mandillas and the suits sold there are commendable too. If you're getting a suit for 6k i really cannot assure u of the quality of the suit. I'v got like 3 suits of 8k and have also directed most of my friends there and they have testified about the suits they all got. The Mandillas building is in CMS (Marina), so depending on if you have the time and strength to go over there and pick some nice suits. You need not go to mandillas itself, you could ask for the guys called Keneth Cole or Charles smith (Pastor). They sell nice quality suits in wholesale prices. Remember, the max price you'll get it is 8k but try beating it down to 7500 or 7k. So when they call 25k dont panic as u already know the price. I stay very close to Sango too but u wont get nice cheap suits around the axis. I hope i've assisted u a little with my info. Success bro
joshneku:

Abeg pls wats d address of Mandillas in Lagos or Ogun?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
domcarez:
bro....call db hr through the phone number dropped by Benson...they will sort you out.

thank you dom, none of us can giv him adequate answer here, as we ourselves are quite oblivous of some tins
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
This might help some of the guys going for their interview;

voicesofnigeria.com/interviews/interview-dr-alex-otti-chief-executive-officer-diamond-bank-nigeria

m.allafrica.com/stories/201306251739.html/

www.ngrguardiannews.com/business-news/132322-diamond-bank-disburses-n70b-to-sme-operators-in-four-years

businessdayonline.com/2013/06/diamond-bank-hypes-porting-in-banking-with-new-ad-creative/

www.punchng.com/business/diamond-bank-commits-n150bn-to-oil-gas-financing/

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/diamond-bank-launches-international-debit-card/159996/

businessdayonline.com/2013/04/diamond-bank-seeks-n86-9bn-capital-this-year/

businessdayonline.com/2013/04/diamond-bank-plans-to-raise-750m-for-expansion-cfo-says/
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL6N0G73M220130806?irpc=932
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Sploofic: 5:49am On Sep 27, 2013
zedblaze1: if i want to re-schedule my interview, what do i do? and do you thing it is appropriate considering my date is not suiting for me.

My dear you should ask urself first. Do u really need dis job? 4rm wat i get here enugu peeps hav had 2 wait for 5mnths thereabt b4 being called. I'm nt so sure but i tink rescheduling only works wen there is a set behind urs. And i dnt tink there is a set after enugu. My advice would be dat u squeeze out dat time 2 go to owerri. If not u may or may not get called in d nearest future. The ball lies in ur court
Re: Diamond Bank Test by joshneku: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=Libroux]Hey Josh, Mandillas is a building where you get nice suit but most of em are xpensive tho. But we have warehouses close to mandillas and the suits sold there are commendable too. If you're getting a suit for 6k i really cannot assure u of the quality of the suit. I'v got like 3 suits of 8k and have also directed most of my friends there and they have testified about the suits they all got. The Mandillas building is in CMS (Marina), so depending on if you have the time and strength to go over there and pick some nice suits.

Thanks very much. See weda I can make out time.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2013
Please house whats the cost of taking a flight from lagos to Owerri (cheapest) because i doubt if i can take 3 days off work to go by road. And how close is d DB from the nearest airport.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2013
grin@Benson..no comment
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2013
hello Zedblaze, i called hr and was adviced to try and make time and go for the interview,this is because they have no upcoming test/interview in any of their regions.exactly what spoolific said.so it all depends on you. decide wisely

smileyhello Zedblaze, i called hr and was adviced to try and make time and go for the interview,this is because they have no upcoming test/interview in any of their regions.exactly what spoolific said.so it all depends on you. decide wisely

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2013
Latifahed: grin@Benson..no comment

i accept defeat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.