Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511311 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
Guys gallivanting on this thread will be banned henceforth....if you wanna date/flirt go to romance section plz.

Warm regards,
Gombs
(Senior special advicer to Seun on inter-gender matters)

NB
Tedimola and Bensonn be properly guided. grin

@yvonne abjTS nko?

In other news, refer to the below pic

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
Gombs: Guys gallivanting on this thread will be banned henceforth....if you wanna date/flirt go to romance section plz.

Warm regards,
Gombs

NB

@yvonne abjTS nko?

Ha ha ha ha..........is someone jealous? But.....btw......@ d tables @ ur pics......I can't see man u there oh.....or should I go and wear my glasses and check again
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
surprising wknd in d epl wia apprentice dey tie wit his oga, Goliath defeated by David grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Gombs: Guys gallivanting on this thread will be banned henceforth....if you wanna date/flirt go to romance section plz.

Warm regards,
Gombs

NB

@yvonne abjTS nko?

comfortably on top
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
tedimola:
Ha ha ha ha..........is someone jealous? But.....btw......@ d tables @ ur pics......I can't see man u there oh.....or should I go and wear my glasses and check again

Dey are 12th
Played 6, lost 3, drew 1 n won 2.
3 points away frm relegation
Bck to bck defeat

grin
See as dem dey yab moyes eh?

@bimcy
Gbam
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Gombs:

Dey are 12th
Played 6, lost 3, drew 1 n won 2.
3 points away frm relegation
Bck to bck defeat

grin
See as dem dey yab moyes eh?

@bimcy
Gbam
I said shiit happens, rite! I dunno what the shiit is sef.....whether it is Man U losing matches, or Moyes coming to Man U, all I know is, shiit is happening.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
tedimola:
Yvonne dearie, thanks!!! Ope we'll be in dsame TS set.......den, maybe.......just maybe.....wink.......I love you too!!! smiley
maybe. I hope you love me with the love of Christ cause I am a married woman...sorry!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Someone should please tell me something. Would I be right to assume that all these dudes professing 'love' to another must have met in times past? If not, then something must be seriously wrong somewhere...seriously.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
joshneku: Nna eh, it luks lik I go buy anoda suite for dis Enugu interview. Guys dey vex now. Pls who hav any idea where I can get gud affordable male suite in Lagos or Sango Otta? Pls help a broda.

Hi dear,do u stay around Sango? I'm going from iyana iyesi,can we move 2geda?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2013
AllGood: Someone should please tell me something. Would I be right to assume that all these dudes professing 'love' to another must have met in times past? If not, then something must be seriously wrong somewhere...seriously.

I thought I was the only one thinking as u were. Something is just not right. I like to think the are completely joking though.

But hope u support Arsenal FC? If u do, then I already luff u grin cheesy if you are a guy, #NoHomo if u are a lady it's football luff o! cheesy
And if you don't support Arsenal....too bad for you. undecided lipsrsealed grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by douchesnozzle(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2013
Some of you turned an informative, educative and interesting thread into a joke where people discuss sports and trivial matters. I bet you the pioneers of this thread won't be too happy. I follow other thread that have span into several pages, but I tell you with each page you flip on those thread, you get interesting informations. There is no harm trying to keep this thread alive, but believe me spamming everywhere with football stuffs isn't cool. There are people who don't come online often, when they do, they want to get useful informations about the latest happenings. It would be disappointing to see a thread that has been helpful in giving you real time info suddenly turned into a sporting arena.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2013
douchesnozzle: Some of you turned an informative, educative and interesting thread into a joke where people discuss sports and trivial matters. I bet you the pioneers of this thread won't be too happy. I follow other thread that have span into several pages, but I tell you with each page you flip on those thread, you get interesting informations. There is no harm trying to keep this thread alive, but believe me spamming everywhere with football stuffs isn't cool. There are people who don't come online often, when they do, they want to get useful informations about the latest happenings. It would be disappointing to see a thread that has been helpful in giving you real time info suddenly turned into a sporting arena.
Dearest, ask, and you shall receive. Info, I believe, is posted as it comes.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2013
douchesnozzle: Some of you turned an informative, educative and interesting thread into a joke where people discuss sports and trivial matters. I bet you the pioneers of this thread won't be too happy. I follow other thread that have span into several pages, but I tell you with each page you flip on those thread, you get interesting informations. There is no harm trying to keep this thread alive, but believe me spamming everywhere with football stuffs isn't cool. There are people who don't come online often, when they do, they want to get useful informations about the latest happenings. It would be disappointing to see a thread that has been helpful in giving you real time info suddenly turned into a sporting arena.

Time registered: May 13, 2013
Time spent online: 41 minutes & 18 seconds
View Douchesnozzle's posts (1) | View Douchesnozzle's topics
(0)
Duchess, no offense intended, but that's ur profile. See wen u joined, see how many minutes online, and just one post, which is obviously this post. U re just being selfish. That's all I'll say. Yes. Since u can't get whateva info u want, its eating u up. Let it continue eating u up, cos its better we catch our fun and keep this thread alive this way, than for the thread to go 72 hours without a single post. Pls take a chill pill.

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by douchesnozzle(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2013
tedimola:

Time registered: May 13, 2013
Time spent online: 41 minutes & 18 seconds
View Douchesnozzle's posts (1) | View Douchesnozzle's topics
(0)
Duchess, no offense intended, but that's ur profile. See wen u joined, see how many minutes online, and just one post, which is obviously this post. U re just being selfish. That's all I'll say. Yes. Since u can't get whateva info u want, its eating u up. Let it continue eating u up, cos its better we catch our fun and keep this thread alive this way, than for the thread to go 72 hours without a single post. Pls take a chill pill.

Guy seriously I don't understand the rationale behind you going as far as checking my profile. That I haven't posted on nairaland till now makes me selfish? Do you know how many guests nairaland has? Have you been to international forums like xda and see what threads should look like? So you think registering on an online forum gives you the leeway to just post even if you don't have anything reasonable to post at the moment. Dude you need to change your orientation concerning online forums. Abeg stop posting crap in the name of keeping thread alive, you derailing the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2013
douchesnozzle:

Guy seriously I don't understand the rationale behind you going as far as checking my profile. That I haven't posted on nairaland till now makes me selfish? Do you know how many guests nairaland has? Have you been to international forums like xda and see what threads should look like? So you think registering on an online forum gives you the leeway to just post even if you don't have anything reasonable to post at the moment. Dude you need to change your orientation concerning online forums. Abeg stop posting crap in the name of keeping thread alive, you derailing the thread.
I don't want this to go on, cos I have a lot I'd have said, but what made me flip my lid is the fact that u've never shared the information u have, cos u've never posted, meaning u only come for the information u need. Then, I don't think u should be scolding us, even if we re derailing the thread. We've been posting, and sharing info. U haven't. We've gotten bored with waiting, and we re cheering ourself up, and that's wen u re coming to say we re derailing. Now u re saying we re posting crap. Pls, no vex. Biko. Emabinu. I'm sooo sorry. Please, we re just keeping the thred alive, alrite We don dey post since. If u have something to post, please do. If not, let's be catching our fun, make ee no pinch you. Again, I say, no vex. I'm sorry. smiley Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Eldiablo666(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2013
I really need to read Gomb's take on this unreasonably selfish epistle....#PlsDontDisappointMoi

Now to you Mr...
What other info do u need?..A false cry that Db has started calling? When we are fully aware of the likely dates 2 get called.
Listen Amigo..we are more of a family now...e-blood if u ask me,since we all will be prospective colleagues anytime soon and I am sure DB would happily embrace d brotherly bond we share here.
Fine we have had our own fair share of throwing tantrums but we v gone past that phase(which thread doesn't).
And u claim other threads don't discuss other matters....BIG LIE...pls kindly go through Heritage bank thread,Gtb thread,Cbn thread..just 2 mention a few..and have a peek @ d love they share there...The guyz @ d heritage thread even went as far as giving e-awards 2 participants

If all participants were quiet and phlegmatic like u....I wonder who will give the info u hurry down here to read....I bet the thread will be long dead cos it l be so bland and lifeless....

#Enough Said

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by swizy: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hmmm... And d fight dat always precedes gud tidings has started!!! Yipeee!!!

Dis only means som impt info is about to drop.
But den, d tussle has to at least consume bout a page plus. Ok?

Oya... Were r dey Keep d tussle up!!!
Grammarians oya analyse d opposing parties views.

Lol!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gombs:

I thought I was the only one thinking as u were. Something is just not right. I like to think the are completely joking though.

But hope u support Arsenal FC? If u do, then I already luff u grin cheesy if you are a guy, #NoHomo if u are a lady it's football luff o! cheesy
And if you don't support Arsenal....too bad for you. undecided lipsrsealed grin

Well said! I've just decided to watch and admire from the sideline how you and other Gunners on the thread profess your love for Arsenal. And to establish your hope, I'm a passionate and unforgiving Arsenal fan, since the days of Ian Wright. I can only hope and pray that we maintain our form, and finish strong. Enough of Déjà Vu as we used to experience in times past. God bless DiamondBank! God bless Arsenal FC!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ El-diablo.......Politely, I say..............Gbam!!! grin well said. Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by OluchiUmelo(f): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Viewing this topic: Gombs(m) and 2 guest(s).
Gombs I'm waiting for your comment jst like El-diablo666(hope i wrote it correctly).

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
AllGood:

Well said! I've just decided to watch and admire from the sideline how you and other Gunners on the thread profess your love for Arsenal. And to establish your hope, I'm a passionate and unforgiving Arsenal fan, since the days of Ian Wright. I can only hope and pray that we maintain our form, and finish strong. Enough of Déjà Vu as we used to experience in times past. God bless DiamondBank! God bless Arsenal FC!!

Gbam
Post of the year grin

@douchesnozzle
When dis thread did almost 3days no post, you didn't come and post o
When people were giving info n congratulating others, you didn't o
When people were complaining of not being called you didn't shw some love

Now cos football aint your tin, you decided to speak, either out of spite or rancor I can't say. But I have this to say

[size=64pt]
YOU ARE VERY SELFISH...We are not here to please you
[/size]

No vex but dats d sad truth

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Oluchi Umelo: Viewing this topic: Gombs(m) and 2 guest(s).
Gombs I'm waiting for your comment jst like El-diablo666(hope i wrote it correctly).

Y are you folks waiting for my posts?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2013

At the bolded, does it make sense to you?

No harm in trying to keep the thread alive, but definitely not with football stuff shey?
you see your bias? Ok, bring up something you'd like us to share, you didn't, we brought you vex...till DB give us something to talk, you dnt expect us to leave d thread to be mute, just so that you will be happy

Why didn't you put up something to keep the thread alive in the first place?

PM me if you have issues you wanna talk abt. I no get power for e-fight abeg grin grin

Warm regards

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Eldiablo666(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gombs:

At the bolded, does it make sense to you?

No harm in trying to keep the thread alive, but definitely not with football stuff shey?
you see your bias? Ok, bring up something you'd like us to share, you didn't, we brought you vex...till DB give us something to talk, you dnt expect us to leave d thread to be mute, just so that you will be happy

Why didn't you put up something to keep the thread alive in the first place?

PM me if you have issues you wanna talk abt. I no get power for e-fight abeg grin grin

Warm regards
Hmmm...Now that sounds more like Gombs' Trademark...Though I was expecting more word play/ metaphorical analysis or analogy from your lexical prowess....None the less you didn't disappoint.
P.S- You bin db's publicist is like putting a round peg in round hole...#winks

In other news....Brace up folks, another set of crude TS hopefuls are about to be unleashed into the diamond's refinery....Like a widow's tear,sms should drop this weak. Get ur phone batteries charged,do the last minute shopping,pack ur baggages........the wait is almost over...

Adios
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
I tot I was harsh, but Gombs na baba!!! He sure gave it to her HOT!!! Hot and steaming!!! grin ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
El-diablo666:

Hmmm...Now that sounds more like Gombs' Trademark...Though I was expecting more word play/ metaphorical analysis or analogy from your lexical prowess....None the less you didn't disappoint.
P.S- You bin db's publicist is like putting a round peg in round hole...#winks

In other news....Brace up folks, another set of crude TS hopefuls are about to be unleashed into the diamond's refinery....Like a widow's tear,sms should drop this weak. Get ur phone batteries charged,do the last minute shopping,pack ur baggages........the wait is almost over...

Adios

grin
D english thing comes with fury (folks stammer when angry, me na dictionary and verbal arsenals comes to mind) ...no mind me and spoolfic debacle o...spoolfic my man grin

And reuben abati is my man too..I learn from him grin

No hype me here abeg...if una see me for real life una go wonder weda I speak at all. Lol
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
tedimola: I tot I was harsh, but Gombs na baba!!! He sure gave it to her HOT!!! Hot and steaming!!! grin ha ha ha ha ha

It's a she?

grin
No wonder! Ladies can't understand guys and football

Oya let's talk about make ups and clothings..

My friend bought may kay professional kit...(Something like dat) said the mascara is aw much sef...sha d monie she used to buy it bought a PS2. If you add a lil monies, e for buy PS3

Make una bone football o...cosmetics is d topic now grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
I am quite sure faithco the originator of this thread will be thrust in misery anytime he comes across this thread seeing what it has become.
Guys please stop spamming the thread with irrelevances.
The thread has a purpose, let's stop abusing that.
I only have 15mb every month courtesy of etisalat, is it now fair that I have to waste that on reading about soccer and make up?
If you must discuss soccer or make up there is a sport section and a fashion section.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Eldiablo666(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gombs:

grin
D english thing comes with fury (folks stammer when angry, me na dictionary and verbal arsenals comes to mind) ...no mind me and spoolfic debacle o...spoolfic my man grin

No hype me here abeg...if una see me for real life una go wonder weda I speak at all. Lol
Verbal Arsernal indeed(I sure say ak47,grenade,bazuka,shot gun,armour tankers etc na em full there)....little wonder why u are a fan of Arsernal Fc

No hype bruv...I just happen to be a huge fan of the Queen's language...hence I appreciate it when a speaker does it flawlessly in style....

Amma add Honourable Patrick to ur list....2nd to our own Abati....*winks*
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gombs:

It's a she?

grin
No wonder! Ladies can't understand guys and football

Oya let's talk about make ups and clothings..

My friend bought may kay professional kit...(Something like dat) said the mascara is aw much sef...sha d monie she used to buy it bought a PS2. If you add a lil monies, e for buy PS3

Make una bone football o...cosmetics is d topic now grin
Ha ha ha ha ha .......... I guess female sha, cos d name's douchess.........lolzzzzzzz..........but, Gombs, seriously.......u harsh......kai. Well sha, ope we all meet in TS. It'll sure be fun!!! grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2013

my friend are u high on raw cheap ethanol? Or do you just want to get noticed, its unfortunate that you have to put up this poor post at ur first attempt, if you are a sadist or a timid fellow, others are not, dont come here to tell us what topic to discuss, as its very clear that u are a selfish parasite, that will never give but will always stay on the background to feed frm other ppl, u never gave test tips,interview tips nko? NO!, hw abt possible Ts information(although u keep spelling ''iNFORMATIONS'') no no no, and now d active ones want to have a family discussion and e-get2geda, u sprang up frm ur hole to spew gabbage. Go and drop ur frustration elsewhere here is not the right place for that. No let me use d vex of wetin wes brom do us for old trafford insult you oo....abeg who arsenal de play on tuesday, dortmund abi napoli?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Sploofic: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gombs:
grin

so na me dey make u speak oyinbo right? I go soon come uproot ur 4 front teeth.

To those needing infos; like has been said b4, brace up 4 TS coz we're rounding up this weekend. I hope majority go in so d space reduces more.

4 those having interviews, pls prepare very hard. DB has recruited abt 2000 pple (majorly graduates) in d last 1yr. I doubt they will recruit again anytime soon. So pls give it ur very best shot. Dress sharp, remove ur afros so little dont stand in ur way, speak confidently, smile, believe in urself & u'll be home dry. Success guys.

See you all at the top. In no time, we'll all be colleagues raising db's success bar & making good cash while doing dat #winks#.
To the house - wishing you all a fruitful & joyous week ahead

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.