Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511440 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by joshneku: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Barthx: Please house whats the cost of taking a flight from lagos to Owerri (cheapest) because i doubt if i can take 3 days off work to go by road. And how close is d DB from the nearest airport.

From Imo airport to DB is not far. Just take a taxi from d airport to Wetheral road junction. Frm dia take a keke napep (N50) to DB branch by MCC road. Or, d taxi can take u direct frm d airport to d bank. Dnt knw d cost of flight.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
thank you
sixteen08: This might help some of the guys going for their interview;

voicesofnigeria.com/interviews/interview-dr-alex-otti-chief-executive-officer-diamond-bank-nigeria

m.allafrica.com/stories/201306251739.html/

www.ngrguardiannews.com/business-news/132322-diamond-bank-disburses-n70b-to-sme-operators-in-four-years

businessdayonline.com/2013/06/diamond-bank-hypes-porting-in-banking-with-new-ad-creative/

www.punchng.com/business/diamond-bank-commits-n150bn-to-oil-gas-financing/

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/diamond-bank-launches-international-debit-card/159996/

businessdayonline.com/2013/04/diamond-bank-seeks-n86-9bn-capital-this-year/

businessdayonline.com/2013/04/diamond-bank-plans-to-raise-750m-for-expansion-cfo-says/
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
joshneku:

From Imo airport to DB is not far. Just take a taxi from d airport to Wetheral road junction. Frm dia take a keke napep (N50) to DB branch by MCC road. Or, d taxi can take u direct frm d airport to d bank. Dnt knw d cost of flight.
Thank you.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Bensonn:

i accept defeat
wrong. Never accept defeat. Maybe you need to rephrase that. Haha
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gradeA(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Bensonn:

i accept defeat

Not a good quality for a 'diamond'. So it was all lies when you told your panel that your greatest strengths were; determination, persistence, courage and patience

better follow that Latifa babe bumper to bumper wink, just be ready to quit your plans of working in db.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Evrybdy don dey jack oo..I hail
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kellyben4u: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
This Enugu pple don quiet abi?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
gradeA:

Not a good quality for a 'diamond'. So it was all lies when you told your panel that your greatest strengths were; determination, persistence, courage and patience

better follow that Latifa babe bumper to bumper wink, just be ready to quit your plans of working in db.
lol @ d above
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ideecarbasa(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Next week don reach ooo....The tension is already high....This my fone battery wey shabi round down,I don already draw plan for you.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
gradeA:

hahhahhahahahahaha, you no hear say she have been taken? Me no wan be husban/fiancee' snatcher, another good quality of a diamond shld be high sense of moral discipline, that is what i showed here. Come to think of it.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 5:39am On Sep 28, 2013
Please, wen is the next TS in owerri expected to start, and should we be expecting to start receiving invites

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yorhng(m): 6:03am On Sep 28, 2013
Bensonn:

hahhahhahahahahaha, you no hear say she have been taken? Me no wan be husban/fiancee' snatcher, another good quality of a diamond shld be high sense of moral discipline, that is what i showed here. Come to think of it.

Lol,dude pls dnt quit,diamonds r 4eva xcept ofcors a ring hs naild it al in church, ff up fender 2 bumper,u myt jx b suprisn er wt ur strong desire of nt quitn wink
Re: Diamond Bank Test by jizsleeek: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2013
Back to the matter.....we will be nailing it this afternoon....#Blues4Life
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gassong(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2013
LambanoPeace:

TS fit be next year o
not expecting it to be this year.anyway they want it though fingers crossed.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2013
jizsleeek: Back to the matter.....we will be nailing it this afternoon....#Blues4Life
k oo! Time 'l tell...rooting 4 spurs grin
jizsleeek: Back to the matter.....we will be nailing it this afternoon....#Blues4Life
k oo! Time 'l tell...rooting 4 spurs@enugu hopefuls, hapi 4 u guys. May ur wait not b in vain
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gradeA(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2013
Some might still be awaiting ts, others might be preparing for their interview, but lets not forget what is important here; Arsenal has a football match today cheesy..... up gunners.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gradeA(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2013
Bensonn:

bros this one is just okwu nkasi-obi.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2013
gradeA: Some might still be awaiting ts, others might be preparing for their interview, but lets not forget what is important here; Arsenal has a football match today cheesy..... up gunners.

That's very correct. Ozil will play today, let's keep calm and forget DB for today grin

Em chelsea will loose again
Utd will draw like okro soup...and guess who'd be topping d table? grin

Re: Diamond Bank Test by gradeA(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2013
CONFAM
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
Unlike Arsenal or Chelsea fans, Man U fans no dey make mouth. Una no go hear us talk until after the match, or even sef, after the season. Let's watch and wee. #TeamManU, #OwerriTShopeful. grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
We gree

Abeg make una play young, nani and felliani today grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
tedimola: Unlike Arsenal or Chelsea fans, Man U fans no dey make mouth. Una no go hear us talk until after the match, or even sef, after the season. Let's watch and wee. #TeamManU, #OwerriTShopeful. grin
I bet you adopted that cliche after the 4-1 humbling at the hands of Man. City. But it's better, cos you guys act better when humbled lol
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
okoge:
I bet you adopted that cliche after the 4-1 humbling at the hands of Man. City. But it's better, cos you guys act better when humbled lol

Oh well......I guess u are rite.....but I won't call that humbling. All I'll say is about that match is, shiit happens!!! smiley
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
tedimola:
Oh well......I guess u are rite.....but I won't call that humbling. All I'll say is about that match is, shiit happens!!! smiley
Hahahaha...the shit is about to happen again ooo
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
domcarez:
Hahahaha...the shit is about to happen again ooo

grin as u dey chop, u no dey shiit? Lol. As long as u win, u'll definitely lose once a while. That's life. Ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
@Gombs, abeg, wait make Arsenal play their match finish before you come open ur wide mouth begin talk. Lol. Una own fit be 7:0 sef. Whew!!! What a premiership weekend!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
tedimola:
grin as u dey chop, u no dey shiit? Lol. As long as u win, u'll definitely lose once a while. That's life. Ha ha ha ha ha
interesting....just watch out for liverpool tomorrow as we bounce back....man u heading to relegation zone.....moyes in trouble.....hahahaha....Benson u don hide ?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hahahaha....the thread has suddenly gone quiet....where are those loud mouthed man utd fans.....i stil dey laugh o....LIVERPOOL FC
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
tedimola: @Gombs, abeg, wait make Arsenal play their match finish before you come open ur wide mouth begin talk. Lol. Una own fit be 7:0 sef. Whew!!! What a premiership weekend!!!

Abeg who dey top epl?

Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Gombs:

Abeg who dey top epl?
As my sister will say *with her tiny voice* "Uh huh Arsenal, and so fvcks what grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
tedimola: Please, wen is the next TS in owerri expected to start, and should we be expecting to start receiving invites
the nezt Ts should start 7th of october.invites will roll next week hopefully
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yvonnedur: the nezt Ts should start 7th of october.invites will roll next week hopefully
Yvonne dearie, thanks!!! Ope we'll be in dsame TS set.......den, maybe.......just maybe.....wink.......I love you too!!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.