Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media (11015 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Y Pros Duos And Tecno N3 Users Experience And Advise. / The Price Of Samsung Galaxy Pro And Galaxy Y Duos / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
@ luluosas, do u av any idea of how to download 2go on this phone... it writing saying download failed!!
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 18, 2013
Valto: that phone will be quite hard to sell... thats y am using mine i doubt u can see who will buy it more that 15k........ the actual prize of brand new is 25k
na you sabi, with the right price i'll sell it though its a great phone to use.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 4:23am On Feb 18, 2013
r u 4 real ?
I waz planning 0n sellin myn as s0on as i get it
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
sam4xadams: I'm selling my own. Who's interested
Why na? Did you win it to sell or to use?
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
My wife finally collected her phone today without receiving any phone call from Glo. We just visit Sterling bank office, the same building is housing Gloworld office in Yola. After finishing from the bank, I told that let me check if her phone has arrived. To my surprised, they said yes and that she should come for it. I told them she was downstairs and I just called her up.
Nevertheless, they ask for her Sim certificate and an ID card. As we didn't prepare for that, I quickly returned back home, leaving her behind at the Gloworld office to collect what they requested. On returning back, they complained that since her ID card is not a government ID card, she should go and swear Affidavit at the High Court for Means of Identification. She was upset at the turn of events both I calmed her down. So, we finally headed to the State High Court and swore an Affidavit for means of identification.
We returned back to the Gloworld office and there and then, they gave have the phone after collecting the sworn affidavit. That was all. Meanwhile, it was it was on Thursday 31st January, 2013, that she won on Facebook.

Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Valto: @ luluosas, do u av any idea of how to download 2go on this phone... it writing saying download failed!!
You need to download it from the Play Store.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
luluosas:
You need to download it from the Play Store.
2go is not available there
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
Valto: 2go is not available there
Then, go to settings - applications - unknown souces (select this box) and try to download it again using opera mini browser. Good luck.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
luluosas:
Then, go to settings - applications - unknown souces (select this box) and try to download it again using opera mini browser. Good luck.
still the same... i av even rooted the phone
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by adewasco2k(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
please oo how long will it take glo to give out recharge card to a winner? i don win for 2 days now...no card from them
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
@ade, it wld take as l0ng as p0ssible, jst b0mbard deir inb0x wit msgs

VALT0, SEArch 4shared 0r sharem0bile.r0
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
search 2go.apk or 2go for htc.apk
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Francheezy: @ade, it wld take as l0ng as p0ssible, jst b0mbard deir inb0x wit msgs

VALT0, SEArch 4shared 0r sharem0bile.r0
thank u
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
UWC...abeg ,wetin b sim certificate ?
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 12:54am On Feb 28, 2013
smh for glo shocked shocked!!

Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 12:57am On Feb 28, 2013
@ luluosas, how do i paste this picture on glo's twitter wall... or someone should help me paste it there!!
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by adewasco2k(m): 1:11am On Feb 28, 2013
Valto: @ luluosas, how do i paste this picture on glo's twitter wall... or someone should help me paste it there!!
see just dont waste your time.....i once won on twitter and the announced the person that answered after me as a winner and jumped me....i reported and up till now nothing was done
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 1:18am On Feb 28, 2013
adewasco2k:
see just dont waste your time.....i once won on twitter and the announced the person that answered after me as a winner and jumped me....i reported and up till now nothing was done
am just pitying the people that glo is cheating... thats very bad of them...it shows that many of their winners are not the actual winners! anyway i av won previously, but i av been noticing this ojoro for sometime now!
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Valto: @ luluosas, how do i paste this picture on glo's twitter wall... or someone should help me paste it there!!
I will post it now. You too can post it. When you compose your tweet on their handle, then, click on camera sign to add image to your twitter post.

Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
Valto: smh for glo shocked shocked!!
They have denied this man @hoylumeeday before on twitter too.

Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Did you win from the Glo social media contest and you are yet to collect your prize? Well, the long wait maybe over afterall, as Glo is suspending the contest for the time being to sort out the previous winners who are yet to collect their phones. So, if you are one of them, ensure that you keep asking Glo through the platform you won about when you will be collecting your prize. Good luck.

We'll also be taking a short break from our programmes from March 1st. The break is so we can sort out every one of our previous winners. https://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/306719463296868352

We should be back in no time as most winners have received their prizes. Please bear with us. https://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/307445974995963904

Like we said earlier, we will be taking a break from our daily programmes. We will continue when everyone have received their prizes. https://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/307445853952544769
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
d reas0n it was suspended was bk0s , NCC fined dem 1milla..
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by adewasco2k(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Francheezy: d reas0n it was suspended was bk0s , NCC fined dem 1milla..
seriously? over what offense?
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2013
ncc ban does not cover online promo
Globacom has been sanctioned for engaging in one promotion of BUY Samsung Galaxy SIII, or Galaxy Note II and get free 500 MB on activation, and free 100MB X 6 Months.Globacom will pay N2,000,000 ( Two Million) for one promotion.
there were never banned from facebook/google+ /twitter promos...but i think glo want to use style and discontinue the promo!
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 12:18am On Mar 02, 2013
wel d 1milla,has reduced deir m0ney,and dey had t0 st0p it
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by adewasco2k(m): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2013
Francheezy: wel d 1milla,has reduced deir m0ney,and dey had t0 st0p it
i totally disagree with that statement.....1 million is nothing to GLO, i know they have stopped the promo but its because of the accusations from people and complains about how the promo is not been handled fairly. they just said they are going to start again ....but i am very sure thats the end
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2013
datz d end 0oh....buh make dem give me my ph0ne
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2013
Bros, they were never fined for running this online promo. Again, they are only taking a break so that you can collect your phone before they will resume the competition again. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2013
adewasco2k:
seriously? over what offense?
Help me ask him. In fact, 3 of us won this phone in my house, two of us have collected while one is on the waiting queue.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2013
luluosas:
Bros, they were never fined for running this online promo. Again, they are only taking a break so that you can collect your phone before they will resume the competition again. Thank you.
i am almost sure the promo have been discontinued...
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2013
Valto: ncc ban does not cover online promo there were never banned from facebook/google+ /twitter promos...but i think glo want to use style and discontinue the promo!
Honestly, I don't understand where he is heading with the matter.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2013
Valto: i am almost sure the promo have been discontinued...
I don't so because, Glo says they are taking a break to sorth the previous winners. So, let's give them the benefit of the dout.
By the way, have you downloaded the 2go stuff?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 / Free Mobile Encarta (very Educative) / Working Link 2 Downgrade 4rm Bbm8 To 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.