Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media (11008 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Y Pros Duos And Tecno N3 Users Experience And Advise. / The Price Of Samsung Galaxy Pro And Galaxy Y Duos / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dozieson:
hope this is not a scam from glo? have u seen anyone that has collected the fone?
There's nothing like SCAM here. Go to their facebook page at www.facebook.com/GloWorld and see the uploaded photos of some winners some time ago.
Anyway, winners within Lagos will get theirs faster than others but, I will post again when my phone is finally delivered to me Yola, Adamawa State. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
chygoz3:
It's not a scam. It seems that those that have collected theirs reside in Lagos hence it is easy and faster for them to collect them. For those outside of lagos, the phones have to be sent to their respective states before they can be collected.
Thank you for telling him ooooooooo.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by chygoz3(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
luluosas:
They sent me a message today asking me to submit my details. I have already done that now, while waiting for their response.
Meanwhile, did you contact them again today?
No i didn't contact them. I've already disturbed them enough and they just told me not to worry that i'll get the phone.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
luluosas:
There's nothing like SCAM here. Go to their facebook page at www.facebook.com/GloWorld and see the uploaded photos of some winners some time ago.
Anyway, winners within Lagos will get theirs faster than others but, I will post again when my phone is finally delivered to me Yola, Adamawa State. Thank you.
hope they give us our fones.. i have won since january first up till now, no calls but a message of assurance.. i pray make them gv me that fone oo
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 5:53am On Jan 11, 2013
Dozieson: hope they give us our fones.. i have won since january first up till now, no calls but a message of assurance.. i pray make them gv me that fone oo
They will. Whenever I collect my own, I will post about it. Meanwhile, you can send them a message of reminder using the platform you won, whether Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2013
luluosas:
They will. Whenever I collect my own, I will post about it. Meanwhile, you can send them a message of reminder using the platform you won, whether Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
luluosakpanwan u don get ur phone? make una give me my fone na
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
aw i g0 c0llecT my reCHarGE
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dozieson:
luluosakpanwan u don get ur phone? make una give me my fone na
Not yet. Glo say they will call me when the phone arrives my location. So, I am still waiting for their call.
But, how do you know my native name? Are you from Benin City?
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Francheezy: aw i g0 c0llecT my reCHarGE
Didn't you submit your phone number for them?
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
luluosas:
Not yet. Glo say they will call me when the phone arrives my location. So, I am still waiting for their call.
But, how do you know my native name? Are you from Benin City?
am from benin live.. so we knw eachother..them send me the same message about 2 weeks ago and up till now no show.. i don tire for the package sef
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
luluosas:
Didn't you submit your phone number for them?
my guy....i neva reg!ster my gl0 s!m 0o0oH
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 4:07am On Jan 17, 2013
Francheezy:
my guy....i neva reg!ster my gl0 s!m 0o0oH
Give them any phone number as they only sending you a Glo recharge card not that they will credit your account over the air.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 4:09am On Jan 17, 2013
Dozieson:
am from benin live.. so we knw eachother..them send me the same message about 2 weeks ago and up till now no show.. i don tire for the package sef
Wow! Oten wmen, obokhian.
You will need to contact them again oh. That is exactly what I am going to be doing until I will get my phone from them.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2013
luluosas:
Give them any phone number as they only sending you a Glo recharge card not that they will credit your account over the air.
0wkay s!r...dem d0n already snd am t0 my G+ acct
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by chygoz3(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
I told them if it was possible for someone in Lagos to collect mine for me but got the reply that they've already put the initial location i gave them in their distribution list which cannot be modified. I don tire for these people o. More than a month after winning yet i haven't gotten my prize. I'm already thinking of buying another phone instead of waiting for them.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
chygoz3: I told them if it was possible for someone in Lagos to collect mine for me but got the reply that they've already put the initial location i gave them in their distribution list which cannot be modified. I don tire for these people o. More than a month after winning yet i haven't gotten my prize. I'm already thinking of buying another phone instead of waiting for them.
Just a little patience. They will definitely send the phones across to all the winners. From what I gathered from Glo on Twitter, the delay is as a result of logistics https://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/291856590884196352
Let's be patient and keep asking them about it till we finally collect the phones from their Gloworld shops. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
i won on twitter yesterday(slogan wednesday) from the disscusion here, it seems redeeming my prize will take upto a month. pls guys whats the fastest way to redeem it? do i opt for someone to collect it on my behalf in lagos? cos i reside in bayelsa state.... note.. am yet to be contacted by them
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Valto: i won on twitter yesterday(slogan wednesday) from the disscusion here, it seems redeeming my prize will take upto a month. pls guys whats the fastest way to redeem it? do i opt for someone to collect it on my behalf in lagos? cos i reside in bayelsa state.... note.. am yet to be contacted by them
Have you submitted your details to them already? If no, you maybe able to use somebody in Lagos to collect for you but, if yes, you just have to be patient for the phone to be sent to your location.
Meanwhile, keep on reminding them every time on twitter about it. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by omotola1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Updates please?
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
luluosas:
Have you submitted your details to them already? If no, you maybe able to use somebody in Lagos to collect for you but, if yes, you just have to be patient for the phone to be sent to your location.
Meanwhile, keep on reminding them every time on twitter about it. Thank you.
yes i av submitted it and this is the reply i got from them......[size=16pt]Your details have been received.... Congratulations!!! Your prize will be sent to the Gloworld outlet near you. Please note that delivery outside Lagos takes 14 days. [/size]
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
the waiting game begins.......
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
this is the slogan that nicked me the star prize....SLOGANS WEDNESDAY Galaxy Y Pro Winner: @valtovalto.... Its fun, it's exciting, its GLO BIG FRIDAY SHOW with the hottest celebrities in nigeria.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
Valto: yes i av submitted it and this is the reply i got from them......[size=16pt]Your details have been received.... Congratulations!!! Your prize will be sent to the Gloworld outlet near you. Please note that delivery outside Lagos takes 14 days. [/size]
that was what they told me. they even said 10days since january 1st. mehn i have removed my mind from that thing. if it comes fine but if not, i dont care either..they should be organised that is what i xpect from a gaint in telecoms..
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dozieson:
that was what they told me. they even said 10days since january 1st. mehn i have removed my mind from that thing. if it comes fine but if not, i dont care either..they should be organised that is what i xpect from a gaint in telecoms..
yeah...i av not won yet till i get the phone on my hands... why should it take them many weeks to deliver a phone to another location outside lagos... seriously i smell foul play sha... cos i can see the number of people complaining on glo pages aboutnot getting thiers since last year
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Valto: yeah...i av not won yet till i get the phone on my hands... why should it take them many weeks to deliver a phone to another location outside lagos... seriously i smell foul play sha... cos i can see the number of people complaining on glo pages aboutnot getting thiers since last year
this may be fraud of the year.glo na magomago pple sha.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dozieson:
i will surely come and testify , if glo eventually deliver the phone after two weeks
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2013
Valto: yes i av submitted it and this is the reply i got from them......[size=16pt]Your details have been received.... Congratulations!!! Your prize will be sent to the Gloworld outlet near you. Please note that delivery outside Lagos takes 14 days. [/size]
Thank goodness. Your details are already with them and I am sure you will get your phone. A friend on Facebook encouraged me yesterday that they will surely deliver the phones to the winners.
Arthur Chibuike

I know, atleast u don't need to worry about it cos it must come to u... u were one of dem dat encourage me to wait and later I received it
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2013
Dozieson:
Mine was also 10 days they promised me but, it is already 14 days today and I am yet to even have a reply to my messages to them on twitter. However, one thing is certain: I must collect my winning from Glo someday. So, let's be patient with them.
Congratulations! You are the winner of a Samsung Galaxy Y Pro. Pls send us your phone number & location so we can get ur phone across to u.

We'll send your phone to a Glo World shop near your location. We'll give you a call when it arrives. Delivery outside Lagos takes 10days.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2013
Valto: i will surely come and testify , if glo eventually deliver the phone after two weeks
Same thing with me too.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2013
Dozieson:
Please, Glo is a REPUTABLE Nigerian company. Don't abuse them here over a 'mere' phone that some of you can buy and darsh children, knowing that some of you have iPads, Galaxy S3, Motorola Zoom and the rest wonderful and expensive gadgets. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
this thing tire me sef... go to google+, its still dsame complain. some people that won since last year yet to get theirs... i think the people that collect thiers easily are the ones based in lagos...
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
luluosas:
Please, Glo is a REPUTABLE Nigerian company. Don't abuse them here over a 'mere' phone that some of you can buy and darsh children, knowing that some of you have iPads, Galaxy S3, Motorola Zoom and the rest wonderful and expensive gadgets. Thank you.
am mot abusing but it is fishy to have won and not gotten ur price after many days. if these fones are truely available why have they not given it to us? mayb u work in glo sha. goodluxk to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 / Free Mobile Encarta (very Educative) / Working Link 2 Downgrade 4rm Bbm8 To 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.