Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning (3694 Views)

Do Babies Enjoy Being Backed? / Do Babies Need Drugs Before They Start Teething? Mothers Pls Help!!! / What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by dapsy4u2(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
The joy of parenting is procreation i.e bringing babies into the world. But it becomes annoying sometime when the first noise that wakes you consistently for days/weeks/months in the morning is the cry of a baby.

I would like to ask my knowledgeable nairalanders the reason for this and one can stop it.

Thank you
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
dapsy4u2: The joy of parenting is procreation i.e bringing babies into the world. But it becomes annoying sometime when the first noise that wakes you consistently for days/weeks/months in the morning is the cry of a baby.

I would like to ask my knowledgeable nairalanders the reason for this and one can stop it.

Thank you

Young babies cry when they wake up in the morning because they need something. The way to stop it is to attend to their needs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by sucezTP(f): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

Young babies cry when they wake up in the morning because they need something. The way to stop it is to attend to their needs.

Exactly!
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by dapsy4u2(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
sucezTP:

Exactly!

are u married?
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
sometimes when i wake up and realise its monday morning i feel like crying as well grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by babyme1(f): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
Not all babies cry in the morning as a duty, mine doesn't. Maybe your baby needs diaper change, food, mama's bweast or a little bit of sunshine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by dapsy4u2(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
cotton101: sometimes when i wake up and realise its monday morning i feel like crying as well grin

you're a big baby wink
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by afrobaby(f): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Babies way of telling Ʊ they need something is by crying, they know that will call ur attention, my 6weeks baby doesn't cry in the morning most times, she hardly cry in the morning but whenever she does, I know she either needs me to feed her or carry her or no longer comfortable in her diapers.
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
dapsy4u2:

you're a big baby wink

I know

back to topic - babies usually cry when they want something or a hug from mummy
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by dapsy4u2(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

i hope when i start having my babies my wife will be proactive enough to know what he/she needs
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by greatgod2012(f): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
D only way by which they can tell u that they need attention is thru crying, afterall, they cant talk.
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by sucezTP(f): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
dapsy4u2:

are u married?
Lol..
hmmn...do i need to get married before knowing how to care for babies..
The comment i quoted could be one of the reasons why babies cry in the morning..
Its left for mothers to attend sharperly to their babies needs..
And incase you are married, don't leave your wife to do those things alone..

It would be more interesting, doing it together..
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by sucezTP(f): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
cotton101: sometimes when i wake up and realise its monday morning i feel like crying as well grin

Lmao!
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by sucezTP(f): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
greatgod2012: D only way by which they can tell u that they need attention is thru crying, afterall, they cant talk.

Na so o..
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by dapsy4u2(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
sucezTP: It would be more interesting, doing it together..

Exactly where i am driving at wink
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
greatgod2012: D only way by which they can tell u that they need attention is thru crying, afterall, they cant talk.

You said it all... no need for me to post grin
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by baby124: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by dapsy4u2(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Anyway, I was just curios as †̥ why babies cry every morning cos I have a neigbhour that her baby has been crying every morning @ 6am consistently for the past three month. I keep wondering, with most Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ the answers here maybe the kid needs the samething over a long period.
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by dapsy4u2(m): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
Still wondering why babies cry in the morning...........
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by Callotti: 4:12am On Dec 07, 2012
They are wet and hungry! kiss
They need to be fed and changed.
Simple! kiss
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by engrtee(f): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2012
Babies are sensitive to temprature. They cry after peein ond diaper. They cry when d sun rays incident on them. In d mornin
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by Tinu4real(f): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2012
Hmmmm,my baby is totally different. She wakes up every morning smiling and playful. She only cries when she needs something.
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by dapsy4u2(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2012
Callotti: They are wet and hungry! kiss

I need to know so when we start having babies we'll know what  what †̥ do.

Simple! kiss
engrtee: Babies are sensitive to temprature. They cry after peein ond diaper. They cry when d sun rays incident on them. In d mornin

Thanks for the enlightenment, now I know better.
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by Mankarki(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2012
They usually become hungry.so,They need to feed something to stop.
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by dapsy4u2(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thank you for all you contributions.

Callotti: They are wet and hungry! kiss
Simple! kiss

I need to know so when we start having babies we'll know what and what to do.
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by pak: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2012

nice one
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
During the day, babies eat at leas every 4-5 hours. But most times the sleep through the night without food (for at least 8 hours). Common sense should tell you that they will wake up hungry!
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by heavensown: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2012
ileobatojo:

grin grin grin grin grin

Full stop. No need to contribute.
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by 2nedo(m): 3:17am On Dec 08, 2012
A baby that cries at 6am everyday?Thats an alarm to wake u.,..its mooorniiing
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by chiteny(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
dapsy4u2: The joy of parenting is procreation i.e bringing babies into the world. But it becomes annoying sometime when the first noise that wakes you consistently for days/weeks/months in the morning is the cry of a baby.

Thank you

If you know the fight them fight for dream in the night eh, you will understand that they need to cry in the morning when they wake up! angry
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by dapsy4u2(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
chiteny:

If you know the fight them fight for dream in the night eh, you will understand that they need to cry in the morning when they wake up! angry

cheesy Guy u no serious at all, fight for dream ke? at that age undecided
Re: Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning by chiteny(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
dapsy4u2:

cheesy Guy u no serious at all, fight for dream ke? at that age undecided

You never see. Fight dey even start from mama bele sef. Jacob and Esau can explain better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Playing The US Visa Lottery - A Heart Breaking Story. / Married Men, What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes / My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.