Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally (13451 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
ESULAALU:

My friend,permit me to say this again like I rightly said earlier,I have been a situation like this,only I did not lose my life so it is ok for people to express their opinions and emotions the way they choose because you do not know where it stems from.

If at the end of the day it becomes a professional offence and they get charged to court,typical Nigerian style will the police not still be involved and what is the assurance that this issue will not be swept under the carpet? In Nigeria where anything happens and money indeed answereth all things?

On a final note,people need to understand one thing,the fact that you are so good at typing this here,no comment passes you by,you have to comment does not mean you are intelligent or smart.Some people cannot even hold a conversation yet they are so quick to hurl insults at every one here.

There is a reason why school of thoughts exists,everyone has their own opinion and is free to express it they way they choose.Do not castigate anyone for voicing their opinions please. It is immature.

Are you advocating that the pharmacists be re-arrested and charged with murder because a young woman is dead ?
I don't get your point
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
afrodoc:

esulaalu i don't get ur point in ur 2nd paragraph.so do u mean they should be convicted of murder(which they are innocent of) cause they might be acquitted of negligence n malpractice(which might be their real misdeed)?

I didn't know someone already asked the question I had in mind
Someone even asked "what if Cynthia was your sister" forgetting that these pharmacists are also people's brothers
This is the sort of mentality that fuels such acts like locking up the inhabitants of a whole building or buildings because a dead body was found nearby

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Ticklishmummy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
Special shout out to the following for a job well done,following my instructions to the letter

''...FEEL FREE TO CRUCIFY ME PLEASE...''

Jodesky
Unknown Member:
temodent
playah P
micki83
Brokoto

Whilst I was away on more important things,you ensured you left no stone untouched in educating my ''ignorant self''
Please give your selves a beautiful round of applause then take your place on the podium whilst I hand out your awards to you.

I have to say I have enjoyed reading all of your comments oh!

Key words used :
r`etard
s'tupid
morons
low IQ
street girl

I owe no one an apology,and I am entitled to my opinion which means it remains as such.
For micki83 you asked me how old I am? I am old enough to reason properly and defend my opinions no matter how wrong it may sound to any one.

Please feel free to crucify me the more,I am basking in it,stroke your keyboards some more you should be able to come up with some more descriptions of me.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by afrodoc(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
people just comment out of wild emotion or sometimes ignorance.Alcohol is the the most common date rape substance being used between 4 to 6 times as much as ALL benzodiazepines put together(and rohypnol is just one of several BZDs).
remember that this is a drug which is used to treat insomnia,anxiety e.t.c and this is is the use to which it is most put to.those guys could have as well used Lexotan or Valium or GULDER to incapacitate the girl,would people still come here to ask the pharmacists be charged for murder for selling Valium or BEER to customers? they should be punished NO DOUBT but for the right offence and by the appropriate authority.a murder charge is akin to killing an ant with an axe

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
afrodoc: people just comment out of wild emotion or sometimes ignorance.Alcohol is the the most common date rape substance being used between 4 to 6 times as much as ALL benzodiazepines put together(and rohypnol is just one of several BZDs).
remember that this is a drug which is used to treat insomnia,anxiety e.t.c and this is is the use to which it is most put to.those guys could have as well used Lexotan or Valium or GULDER to incapacitate the girl,would people still come here to ask the pharmacists be charged for murder for selling Valium or BEER to customers? they should be punished NO DOUBT but for the right offence and by the appropriate authority.a murder charge is akin to killing an ant with an axe

Thank you for this post but I doubt if those bent on arguing from emotions rather than logic will understand it.
The most important thing is that the pharmacists have been released.Let the law deal with the real killers and their accomplices

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by ESULAALU: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
afrodoc:

esulaalu i don't get ur point in ur 2nd paragraph.so do u mean they should be convicted of murder(which they are innocent of) cause they might be acquitted of negligence n malpractice(which might be their real misdeed)?

Perhaps if we had to look into how Micheal Jackson's life ended then we might be able to pick some similarites no matter how small it is.

Look,let me tell you something,its so easy to judge from afar,if any one us commenting now was in that family's shoe,we will leave no stone unturned to ensure that those guys get purnished for that misdeed and we might possibly be looking at a jail term for them here.

Whether you like it or not or choose to accept, they have sold controlled drugs over the counter which has ultimately led to loss of life,whether or not other factors were involved is an addition,the drugs served as the foundation.This they could have avoided if they had done the right thing. I almost lost my life, in this same Nigeria all thanks to a 'qualified doctor' prescibing a drug which was already banned in most european countries all cos they wanted to control my blood pressure.So what would do you think my children would have done if I lost my life? Do you think the doctor would not have been held accountable? Forget about malpractice now,many people lost their lives because of things like this(I just had to tell my story) and it has to be addressed and as as matter of fact not just by the pharmaceutical council alone cos if they revoke their licence how about the millions of other chemists turned pharmicists over night,who sell postinor to pregnant women when it should be a contraceptive?

Think about it.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Ticklishmummy(f): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
playah P:

U be mumu sha!
All this long story with good english!
And 2 idiots liked this huh!

Thank your stars for nairaland which affords you the opportunity to type away such thrash when you should be reading for your Jamb exam.

Olorun a je ko to agba!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Oahray: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
@Ticklishmummy shut-up jor! Why on earth are most girls too wrapped up in their own emotions to think without bias? You think you are the only one upset by the murder? So if you were the judge, u'd sentence the pharmacists to death for selling controlled drugs? Why not arrest and jail Mark Zuckerberg too for making Facebook through which she met them? Try being reasonable at times. Its not too much to ask.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by afrodoc(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
[quote author=ESULAALU]

Perhaps if we had to look into how Micheal Jackson's life ended then we might be able to pick some similarites no matter how small it is.

Look,let me tell you something,its so easy to judge from afar,if any one us commenting now was in that family's shoe,we will leave no stone unturned to ensure that those guys get purnished for that misdeed and we might possibly be looking at a jail term for them here.

Whether you like it or not or choose to accept, they have sold controlled drugs over the counter which has ultimately led to loss of life,whether or not other factors were involved is an addition,the drugs served as the foundation.This they could have avoided if they had done the right thing. I almost lost my life, in this same Nigeria all thanks to a 'qualified doctor' prescibing a drug which was already banned in most european countries all cos they wanted to control my blood pressure.So what would do you think my children would have done if I lost my life? Do you think the doctor would not have been held accountable? Forget about malpractice now,many people lost their lives because of things like this(I just had to tell my story) and it has to be addressed and as as matter of fact not just by the pharmaceutical council alone cos if they revoke their licence how about the millions of other chemists turned pharmicists over night,who sell postinor to pregnant women when it should be a contraceptive?

esulaalu lets get some things straight
1)michael jackson was killed by the dangerous cocktail of drugs including Propofol and some BZDs (not rohypnol in case u were wondering )
2)u were almost killed by the dangerous drug prescribed by the doctor.thank God u survived and recovered
3)Rohypnol DID NOT KILL Cynthia,she was bludgeoned to death! no matter how it is twisted these guys messed up but there r not murderers.
the law is specific,u cant just charge and convict everybody who did something wrong in a series of terrible actions for the worst crime of one of the perpetrators.
4)it seems there is even no evidence to show that those particular pharmacists were the specific ones who sold the drugs to the killers.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by andyanders: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
I think they got it right by releasing them
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
ESULAALU:

Think about it.

There are no similarities at all,you are comparing oranges to apples.
First of all Dr Murray administered an overdose of propofol,a surgical anesthetic agent( only used in operating rooms under monitor) to Michael Jackson in his home as a sleep aid
That is is criminal malpractice.Propofol is not meant for the bedroom.
Secondly Dr Murray failed to activate 911 on time when his patient went into distress,that is criminal negligence.
Now how can you with all sincerity compare that to this case?

And if you were in the shoes of the pharmacists or their relatives seeing your loved one charged with murder when he murdered no one ,would you also feel the same way?Cases are not tried by emotions and sentiments,look at the facts.

That a drug is banned in Europe does not make it banned worldwide,that is lesson number one.There are many banned medicaments that are perfectly legal in many other areas of the world so if that medication had harmed you,sadly if it is not a banned substance in Nigeria,your doctor is not culpable.
You might as well have done your research before accepting the medication and insisting on an alternative if you feared the drug may harm you.Your doctor is just as human as you are
Again Logic not sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Ticklishmummy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Oahray: @Ticklishmummy shut-up jor! Why on earth are most girls too wrapped up in their own emotions to think without bias? You think you are the only one upset by the murder? So if you were the judge, u'd sentence the pharmacists to death for selling controlled drugs? Why not arrest and jail Mark Zuckerberg too for making Facebook through which she met them? Try being reasonable at times. Its not too much to ask.

Yet another withered hand stroking the keyboard.You obviously lack something called sense.I agree not everyone has it sha.Please do yourself the favour of reading this piece again and my comment as well.If you and your similar club of re'tards(like some people have chosen to refer to themselvese as) did not see my caveat,please let me know and I would get you a nice pair of vision enhancer from specsavers,If you would prefer my comment in large print please let me know,braille version is also available.
Abegi,go sleep if you no get work.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by afrodoc(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
pls let the insults stop,its nt achieving anything.
@ticklish i am not trying to insult u or anything but don't u think its wrong to just say "this is my opinion and i am not willing to listen to any other point of view"? u should read the posts of the guys i mentioned earlier i.e coogar,babymama e.t.c on dis matter.and an informative and useful discourse would be achieved if u respond to those that have outlined d reasons why they disagree with you rather than responding to those who are just exchanging insults with u

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by odumdesmond: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
Super1759: Good judgement.
One point. This has actually vindicated my earlier position that those boys were innocent. At worst what they did in selling unprescribed drug was professionally bad but since no law made the sale of that drug illegal in Nigeria, neither did they sell the drug to the principal suspect knowing the purpose it was demanded for, they can't be roped into the murder of Cynthia. To do so would ve been to say that anybody who sells a knife that later turns to murder weapon should be arrested and charged for murder!!!
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Ticklishmummy(f): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
£
afrodoc: pls let the insults stop,its nt achieving anything.
@ticklish i am not trying to insult u or anything but don't u think its wrong to just say "this is my opinion and i am not willing to listen to any other point of view"? u should read the posts of the guys i mentioned earlier i.e coogar,babymama e.t.c on dis matter.and an informative and useful discourse would be achieved if u respond to those that have outlined d reasons why they disagree with you rather than responding to those who are just exchanging insults with u

Thank you very much for this.I realised there were some really insightful comments on this thread and they did make a point.I do not claim to be perfect but that is not an excuse for anyone to insult me,I take objection to that and would not condone it.
We can all make meaningful contributions and make others see the point we are trying to make without being spiteful.In the part of the world where I stay,things like this are not taken lightly.I am pretty sure no matter how little it might have been they would have gotten some correctional purnishment (and their licence revoked immediately)because their carelessness has indirectly contributed to loss of life and it should serve as a warning to other who ply this line of trade.I might have come across as being sentimental in my line of reasoning but that should never be percieved as a weakness which is what has happened today on this thread.
So what if these guys had their licence revoked and then they go to another part of the country,open a chemist and they start these whole isshh again,cos by then anyway they wouldn't be liable for anything that happens to anyone(afterall they already have their licence revoked) so whose fault would it be?Truth is issues like these have to be properly addressed with a view to avoiding a further occurrence,its not like 100 people were involved in this case which means if they had to narrow the people involved they will still be named because they chose(as they would probably have always done) to sell controlled drugs without insisting on a prescription.
Yes,I know the main reason people have been hurling insults at me is because they think the pharmacists did not play any role.All they simply did that got them in the polic nest was sell the drug.How could they have possibly known that those guys had an ulterior motive?After all people go to shops and buy sleeping tablets.Yes! But in this case they sold controlled drugs to people like they would dispense OTC drugs.As long as those sleeping drugs readily available to dispense OTC have not been classified as controlled then your guess is as good as mine for whoever chooses to go OD on them.
All being said,since there is so much faith in the pharmaceutical council I can only wait and see how this whole thing turns out but I honestly hope I would not have to say "but I said it then..."

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by odumdesmond: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ticklishmummy:

I am not sure if I understand this post but shouldn't there be something called controlled drugs? drugs that should NEVER be made available to buy over the counter if it is possible to cause even the slightest harm to the human body.These drugs should ONLY be available by prescription.

FEEL FREE TO CRUCIFY ME PLEASE but this aint right!They should be purnished for selling out a potentially harmful drug JUST LIKE THAT!!

“there was no evidence where the pharmacists had an agreement with the first and second defendants to kill the late Ms Osokogu.”

Really?What a big stinking joke!! But they sold the killers a drug which was termed as an obnoxious substance (Rohpynol Flunitrazepam tablets) which by virtue should never have found its way to their shelfs. Why stock it in first place. I dont believe this is their first time really and this whole case just reeks of something I can't place my hand on.

in a murder trial,all the essential ingredients that constitute the offence must be proved by the prosecution. One ingredient that must be proved is that the death of the deceased was caused by the accused person(s) with the intention or knowing fully well that death or grevious harm would be a likely consequence. Now if a man sells drugs to a young man who presents himself as mature and responsible (although ethically the dispenser is required to ask for prescription), would we morally and legally say that the drug dispenser had participated or had knowledge that the drug would be used to commit murder? On what basis should he be charged for murder?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by SELFWORTH: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
[quote author=Ticklishmummy)

I agree . You are entitled to your opinion. If you don't agree with someone's opinion. Just ignore it and move on. This is one thing members of NL don't seem to understand . Instead they start insulting strangers.

I call them cowards and dictators trying to force their opinion down someone's throat.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by ZeusI: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
This is wonderful move by the abdjudicating personnel, kudos. I was wondering how a mere pharmacist should be prosecuted when he/she was not an accomplice to the sheme to extol, molest or murder a (should be harlot) flirt. Pardon my language, albeit, its the truth. The direct participants should face the full wrath of the law, no other.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by afrodoc(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ticklishmummy: £

Thank you very much for this.I realised there were some really insightful comments on this thread and they did make a point.I do not claim to be perfect but that is not an excuse for anyone to insult me,I take objection to that and would not condone it.
We can all make meaningful contributions and make others see the point we are trying to make without being spiteful.In the part of the world where I stay,things like this are not taken lightly.I am pretty sure no matter how little it might have been they would have gotten some correctional purnishment (and their licence revoked immediately)because their carelessness has indirectly contributed to loss of life and it should serve as a warning to other who ply this line of trade.I might have come across as being sentimental in my line of reasoning but that should never be percieved as a weakness which is what has happened today on this thread.
So what if these guys had their licence revoked and then they go to another part of the country,open a chemist and they start these whole isshh again,cos by then anyway they wouldn't be liable for anything that happens to anyone(afterall they already have their licence revoked) so whose fault would it be?Truth is issues like these have to be properly addressed with a view to avoiding a further occurrence,its not like 100 people were involved in this case which means if they had to narrow the people involved they will still be named because they chose(as they would probably have always done) to sell controlled drugs without insisting on a prescription.
All being said,since there is so much faith in the pharmaceutical council I can only wait and see how this whole thing turns out but I honestly hope I would not have to say "but I said it then..."

well stated but i dont agree fully with you.cos its not the job of a judge to correct the mistakes of the Nigerian system.the judge can't say "oh because i know PCN won't do a good job in punishing this 2 men for NEGLIGENCE and MALPRACTICE and because i know they won't ensure these guys do not practice again if stripped of their licence i should convict them of MURDER".
things are not done like that.u can't wrongfully convict a man of a greater crime cos u suspect he will go unpunished for a lesser crime.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by SELFWORTH: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
Zeus I: This is wonderful move by the abdjudicating personnel, kudos. I was wondering how a mere pharmacist should be prosecuted when he/she was not an accomplice to the sheme to extol, molest or murder a (should be harlot) flirt. Pardon my language, albeit, its the truth. The direct participants should face the full wrath of the law, no other.

I have a funny feeling the case will die a natural death like all the ones before it. You hear the beginning of the case but not the end in this Nigeria. Pray that God will execute His own judgement against those murderers .
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by ZeusI: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ticklishmummy:

I am not sure if I understand this post but shouldn't there be something called controlled drugs? drugs that should NEVER be made available to buy over the counter if it is possible to cause even the slightest harm to the human body.These drugs should ONLY be available by prescription.

FEEL FREE TO CRUCIFY ME PLEASE but this aint right!They should be purnished for selling out a potentially harmful drug JUST LIKE THAT!!

“there was no evidence where the pharmacists had an agreement with the first and second defendants to kill the late Ms Osokogu.”

Really?What a big stinking joke!! But they sold the killers a drug which was termed as an obnoxious substance (Rohpynol Flunitrazepam tablets) which by virtue should never have found its way to their shelfs. Why stock it in first place. I dont believe this is their first time really and this whole case just reeks of something I can't place my hand on.

Arrant nonsense! This is the cause of anti-progress in our soceity, imagine what a rational animal is spilling. I might propose the banning of drug production in Nigeria because, some 'Obnoxious Substances' finds its way into the wrong hands, or better still ban the production/ purchasing of ammunitions by the Federal Government because some insane policemen issues the masses, now and then, the ticket of 'accidential discharge', right? This proposal is unacceptable to the bench for lacking substance and reason in the sheme of things, and is therefore declared null.*hits the gravel*kpooo!* the court shall rise!
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Ticklishmummy(f): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
afrodoc:

well stated but i dont agree fully with you.cos its not the job of a judge to correct the mistakes of the Nigerian system.the judge can't say "oh because i know PCN won't do a good job in punishing this 2 men for NEGLIGENCE and MALPRACTICE and because i know they won't ensure these guys do not practice again if stripped of their licence i should convict them of MURDER".
things are not done like that.u can't wrongfully convict a man of a greater crime cos u suspect he will go unpunished for a lesser crime.

I understand your point.The truth is the trend I see here is this whole case will die a natural death and then something else will happen and then we would all start referring to it again.
Even in stores here,which we like to refer to as supermarkets back home if you intend to buy alcohol ,trust me you will have to produce a form of proof of identity to show you are well above 18 before you can step out with it.That's alcohol,how much more meds.

I don't know how the law works in Nigeria but I am pretty sure it would have been different else where,I don't hate the pharmacists neither do I know the girl in question.In the same vein,I haven't insinuated the Judge should charge them for murder,but they should also have been made to bear the brunt of their action no matter how small.

Now that it sounds like their fate lies with the pharmaceutical council let's see what comes out of it.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Ticklishmummy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
Zeus I: Arrant nonsense! This is the cause of anti-progress in our soceity, imagine what a rational animal is spilling. I might propose the banning of drug production in Nigeria because, some 'Obnoxious Substances' finds its way into the wrong hands, or better still ban the production/ purchasing of ammunitions by the Federal Government because some insane policemen issues the masses, now and then, the ticket of 'accidential discharge', right? This proposal is unacceptable to the bench for lacking substance and reason in the sheme of things, and is therefore declared null.*hits the gravel*kpooo!* the court shall rise!

Thank goodness I do not belong to your twisted society where archaic and irrelevant laws hold sway.

Wish you the very best and perhaps exercise a little patience at least till you are able to graduate from your society's law school before you begin to slam you stone-age gavel and not GRAVEL my dear learned friend.

It is on this note I declare this thread closed.Am officially out of here.Further comments of such nature such as this will be ignored but you will of course still be charged by your network provider!
Have a ball on my behalf please.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by afrodoc(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
and ticklishmummy pharmacies are allowed to and should stock rohypnol,it is just a sedative/anxiolytic/muscle relaxant like Valium and Lexotan.
stocking it on their shelves in no way contravenes the law and they shouldn't b vilified for that.their error was handing it to those guys without prescription(and by the way there a 1001 ways those guys could have come by a prescription too if they had to).
lets look at what really happened here.
1)the pharmacists sold SLEEPING TABLETS to someone without prescription.an unethical and unprofessional act which nevertheless is carried out by possibly more than 50 percent of pharmacies in the country.
is this the same as MURDERING or CONSPIRING TO MURDER someone? NO
2)lets not forget that this drug did not actually cause this poor woman's death,she was BEATEN to death.
the moment Cynthia was in the hotel room with those beasts she was doomed.what that drug did was enable them to rape her repeatedly,they would have beaten her to death with or without the drug
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Ticklishmummy(f): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
afrodoc: and ticklishmummy pharmacies are allowed to and should stock rohypnol,it is just a sedative/anxiolytic/muscle relaxant like Valium and Lexotan.
stocking it on their shelves in no way contravenes the law and they shouldn't b vilified for that.their error was handing it to those guys without prescription(and by the way there a 1001 ways those guys could have come by a prescription too if they had to).
lets look at what really happened here.
1)the pharmacists sold SLEEPING TABLETS to someone without prescription.an unethical and unprofessional act which nevertheless is carried out by possibly more than 50 percent of pharmacies in the country.
is this the same as MURDERING or CONSPIRING TO MURDER someone? NO
2)lets not forget that this drug did not actually cause this poor woman's death,she was BEATEN to death.
the moment Cynthia was in the hotel room with those beasts she was doomed.what that drug did was enable them to rape her repeatedly,they would have beaten her to death with or without the drug

Afrodoc,I have to give it to you.You have done an excellent job of convincing me.Thumbs up!
Did you say,the drug enabled them to rape her repeatedly? smiley
Perhaps it aided their actions afterall.
Don't worry,I get your point and I hope I was at least able to make a little bit of sense to you. What matters at the end of the day is we were able to make meaningful and mature conversation,respecting each others view points.You have my admiration.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
redcliff:

plx, who has licence to practice pharmacy in Nigeria? people just go into it because they want to start a new business and dont go thruogh the normal/formal procedures to be a pharmacist

Please we are talking of real medicine (drugs) here not 'AGBO', so, if you think it's that easy you go and start one and see if it'll last one week
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by afrodoc(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
you are welcome. i knew just wanted a clean respectful debate on d issue,however NL is no longer like that.we r all guilty anyway,i sometimes find myself sucked into the maelstrom of insults n ripostes too.
cheers n good to know i convinced u wink

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Ticklishmummy(f): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
afrodoc: you are welcome. i knew just wanted a clean respectful debate on d issue,however NL is no longer like that.we r all guilty anyway,i sometimes find myself sucked into the maelstrom of insults n ripostes too.
cheers n good to know i convinced u wink

Hehehe! Thanks for that and that's me liking ur comment too!
Have a nice evening smiley

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
See love

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
Omexonomy: Why made dem go true pains and torture when the police new they were innocent.

That's the problem with giving the WRONG PEOPLE any kind of authority.
They abuse it why? Because they can.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by afrodoc(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
Baby mama: See love

LOL i am a lover not a fighter
but seriously all this insulting up n down usually derails beta debate

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally by eaglechild: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pls can anyone answer this question?
Has it been proved beyond reasonable doubt that the 2 pharmacists actually sold the said medication to the murderers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paulcy Nnamdi Has Been Kidnapped (Photos) / Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos / John Egla: RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.