Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Help!!!girls That As For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!girls That As For Money (588 Views)

Serious Help: Girls Keep Forcing Themselves On Me Since I Was 17 / Please Help...girls Are All Over Me.. Don't Know What To Do. / Help!!!girls That Demand For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help!!!girls That As For Money by Veedon(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
Plz nland i need advice on what to do. i just meant is lady 4days ago i told her i like her i will like to hv i relationship with her something like married,so she no problem we both exchange numbers an i call later at night an she invited to her that d mother we like to see me, so d following day i got there saw the mum an she me if i like her daugther an i said yes an she was ask d same an she said she like me an her mum encourage us to study one another.now since she hv not been to my place i invited her over to my place.so will got talking and she ask me for money and i ask her for what she said she wanted to buy suit she will used for her school party and i said how much she said just #20,000 an i said no problem so she left to my surprise she requested me to bring d money by eleven am on sunday morning that d person to get d suit for her will b around at that time, i m not really happy now at d desperation she is displaying i really like her to be my wife. So i didnt show in her house but later called an she said she does not like me anymore but i should bring d money plz what should i do now i need yr help i dont want to loose her.
Re: Help!!!girls That As For Money by dmcdad: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
Veedon: Plz nland i need advice on what to do. i just meant is lady 4days ago i told her i like her i will like to hv i relationship with her something like married,so she no problem we both exchange numbers an i call later at night an she invited to her that d mother we like to see me, so d following day i got there saw the mum an she me if i like her daugther an i said yes an she was ask d same an she said she like me an her mum encourage us to study one another.now since she hv not been to my place i invited her over to my place.so will got talking and she ask me for money and i ask her for what she said she wanted to buy suit she will used for her school party and i said how much she said just #20,000 an i said no problem so she left to my surprise she requested me to bring d money by eleven am on sunday morning that d person to get d suit for her will b around at that time, i m not really happy now at d desperation she is displaying i really like her to be my wife. So i didnt show in her house but later called an she said she does not like me anymore but i should bring d money plz what should i do now i need yr help i dont want to loose her.

She said she doesnt like you anymore because you didnt take the money to her? and even with that you are here crying that you dont know what to do? Come on! You are talking about marriage buh you acting like a kid, like a juvenile. Anywayz, it shows she didnt like you from adam and she was too foolish even to start displaying her ulterior motive just within days. Yoo dont need a prophet to tell you that she ain't real. WTH you talking about? you dont want to loose someone you just met barely a week ago? Guy! If you know whats good for you, better run... Else, na office she go just open for your head..
Re: Help!!!girls That As For Money by 190theclown: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
I think Nigerian guys я d present problem - people have in dat shithole called Nigeria today, it is guys like this dat make me wonder why abortion simply can't be legalized in dat shithole country called Nigeria today

Op read my lips - u я a what - a FOOL
I said a what - A Fool

E-diot
Re: Help!!!girls That As For Money by nutigal: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
SMH
Re: Help!!!girls That As For Money by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
Op that woman she called her mother may be "arrangee" things ooo... shine your eyes..!

As for the matter on ground... permit me to LOL... grin grin
Re: Help!!!girls That As For Money by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2012

(1)

Relationship Or Marriage Is Not By Force! / What Would Earn 'A Lover's' Your Trust? / Do We Know What Men Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.