Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,481 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (847384 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol u heard the posh accent. I've got the other one too grin
oi you'll get the call when you stop expecting it. I just wanted you permission izall tongue. But seriously timing needs to be right, making International calls aint beans in this country with our silly service providers.
so you actually did the testing and send me the poss accent? Hehehe...I am not expecting your call then. M sure ya'll are better, down here a dollar for 2 or 3 minutes.

You gat competition eh?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: so you actually did the testing and send me the poss accent? Hehehe...I am not expecting your call then. M sure ya'll are better, down here a dollar for 2 or 3 minutes.

You gat competition eh?
a dollar? dayuuum shocked

ehn see me see trouble oo. Tell that gehl chasing someone's husband is a sin oo Mommy GO. But i trust my husby sha, he's got eyes for moi only tongue

choi identify your selling point grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
a dollar? dayuuum shocked

ehn see me see trouble oo. Tell that gehl chasing someone's husband is a sin oo Mommy GO. But i trust my husby sha, he's got eyes for moi only tongue

choi identify your selling point grin
your husband doesn't even smile, I always wanted to ask; how did ya'll meet? Who said hello first?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by FortresOfChrist(f): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
How you all doing? You all got some cool jokes in here. cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
FortresOfChrist: How you all doing? You all got some cool jokes in here. cheesy
helo you, grin its friday, month end. grin

Pleased to meet you
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: your husband doesn't even smile, I always wanted to ask; how did ya'll meet? Who said hello first?
we met here, thanks to you smiley.
I followed him, he did the same.
Then i asked..more like begged sef for a meet some pages ago.
He proposed some pages later codedly n i supposed blushed my way to a yes.
How romantic is that grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
hello smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
we met here, thanks to you smiley.
I followed him, he did the same.
Then i asked..more like begged sef for a meet some pages ago.
He proposed some pages later codedly n i supposed blushed my way to a yes.
How romantic is that grin
vely, vely romantic my sister, but wait o...you actually threw the bat? He caught the ball and returned it to you? While you were blushing, kicking sand and writing "I love you," with you big toe on the ground? grin badt gehl.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by FortresOfChrist(f): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: helo you, grin its friday, month end. grin

Pleased to meet you

You like cool girl night out? cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
FortresOfChrist:

You like cool girl night out? cheesy
hehehehe...only if u knew me *hides*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: vely, vely romantic my sister, but wait o...you actually threw the bat? He caught the ball and returned it to you? While you were blushing, kicking sand and writing "I love you," with you big toe on the ground? grin badt gehl.
lol that's a nice way to put it. Do you know how long i've been crushing on the dude and he didn't even know i existed I batted my lashes, swayed my juju hips and nothing!He didn't even look angry
What was a gurl to do na my sister? I had to take the bull by the horn oo, and now see me happily married hehe grin. Men can be blind sometimes sha tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by FortresOfChrist(f): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hehehehe...only if u knew me *hides*

grin You got jokes girl. Are you hotter than me? tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Young lady, biko what joke did you see Do we look like comedians to you eh angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol that's a nice way to put it. Do you know how long i've been crushing on the dude and he didn't even know i existed I batted my lashes, swayed my juju hips and nothing!He didn't even look angry
What was a gurl to do na my sister? I had to take the bull by the horn oo, and now see me happily married hehe grin. Men can be blind sometimes sha tongue
na true my sister....when are the Ihedinobiates coming then? grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: your husband doesn't even smile, I always wanted to ask; how did ya'll meet? Who said hello first?
btw what are u using his smile for angry
is it ya consign if he did not smiling eh?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Young lady, biko what joke did you see Do we look like comedians to you eh angry
thanks dear, wonder what is actually wrong here.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: na true my sister....when are the Ihedinobiates coming then? grin
*clears throat* erm soonest wink

oh hi husby grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
btw what are u using his smile for angry
is it ya consign if he did not smiling eh?
my dear, he is too serious na.

I didn't say anything o tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
I don die for hia! Se na me dem de use do girls' night out for dis thread gan! I don hear am. You go fear celeb na!

UJ m, pity d eye abeg. You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you! smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:

oh hi husby grin

Hey wifey! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:

oh hi husby grin
hehehe...I wanna be the Godmother....u attracting traffic or is it coz its friday?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: thanks dear, wonder what is actually wrong here.
Her last question got me shocked
hotter ke? una wan fry akara??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ihedinobi: I don die for hia! Se na me dem de use do girls' night out for dis thread gan! I don hear am. You go fear celeb na!

UJ m, pity d eye abeg. You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you! smiley
grin grin yall need some space. Goodnight Mr and Mrs luff.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Her last question got me shocked
hotter ke? una wan fry akara??
hehehe...I can trust you to deal with those sha. I was just gonna get my bp high for nothing
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ihedinobi: I don die for hia! Se na me dem de use do girls' night out for dis thread gan! I don hear am. You go fear celeb na!

Yeah yeah, hot cake you are smiley

For your sake i'll pity her. You know i'll do anything for you kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin grin yall need some space. Goodnight Mr and Mrs luff.
lol smart gehl
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by FortresOfChrist(f): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Who are you Uj sizzle? Do you know I being eyeing that brother Ihedinobi and one other brother on this forum? You berrer wait let me choose first before you take the other one I leave for you or me u go fight e-fight o. tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pop corn and sprite...Uj grin *whistling*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hehehe...I wanna be the Godmother....u attracting traffic or is it coz its friday?
I resemble Lastma for ur eyes
It's friday thing jare

I'll empty that sprite on ur head soon tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I resemble Lastma for ur eyes
It's friday thing jare

I'll empty that sprite on ur head soon tongue
lol...I see, eyes are on Mr. Keep him safe, nature calls sweetheart, sleep tight and dream of me...tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pls someone tell JesusFortress to go hold her forte oo, cos this one is already held. If na Goshen be the other guy pls keep crushing there, and leave my husband for me biko.

Haba whats all this na? Must you people want what i want...abi already have sef. I n MY Ihedinobi are in a healthy e-lationship, pls stop being stumbling blocks angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol...I see, eyes are on Mr. Keep him safe, nature calls sweetheart, sleep tight and dream of me...tongue
Good night baby, sleep well kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Castdown, But Not Crushed / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.