Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (838792 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:

[size=13pt] I dont know o cry [/size]

[size=13pt] Pls do smiley [/size]
ok
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Is my eyes paining me or is someone not telling d truth shocked shocked shocked...Number 8 anwer missing..huh? [/size]
yeah 8 was missing cos 7 was a No
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]I believe you will get a clearer picture if you read the whole chapter 10...Jesus is warning his disciples not to think that their new found faith is "bread" and "butter" as far as relationship with the world is concern...
He said somewhere in the scripture: " In this world we will suffer persecution..in other words our decision to love and follow Christ could bring hatred from the world..and could be even from our very loved ones...but we must love Christ above all
There are some decisions that will be against the Bible that our"loved ones" would want us to take but we choose to disobey them and follow Christ and this can earn dislike...
In summary what am saying has clearer explanation in Matthew 10:Verse 37...[/size]
Thanx, its clearer now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] tell your hubby we need him here and his posts... cos very soon we will be holding couples' seminar and as d only couples on the thread we will put d two of you on d spotlight grin grin[/size]
Lol i'll let him know, once i find him that is grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by gawgeousnezz(f): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Peace be unto this house cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
gawgeousnezz: Peace be unto this house cheesy
Peace be unto u too. Guess u're new here, you are most welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by gawgeousnezz(f): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yeah I'm new here @Omodaddy thanks for the warm welcome smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
ATMC: yeah 8 was missing cos 7 was a No

[size=13pt] erm..erm..erm am interested in dat kwetions 5 and 8...hw do we go abt it? grin[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:

[size=13pt] erm..erm..erm am interested in dat kwetions 5 and 8...hw do we go abt it? grin[/size]
ask
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]lol...hw many kwetions i ask na...dont worry ur signature says it all....yaya garin ku da labarin makaranta? [/size]
lahiya lau...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: EShe oh! UJ(thanks) ..

Oya Bella, I and Nu-well are waiting oh
kunu and zobo are all we have left in the e_fridge... Thanks to dagr8 for pouncing on the mineras... Uj and hbg consumed all the chivita orange juice.... Muskeeto and superbloke didnt go easy on the holy wine...gringringringringrin
bt feel free...the kunu and zobo is all urs...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
Has anyone tasted Bella's food b4 shocked shocked shocked...dat lady can cook out of the world meals!..i mean heavenly taste kinda foods [/size][/font][/color][/quote] see as my head wan burst....grincheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
^^Bella, it has tey o. Missed you. cheesy

Good evening, people. smiley Just thought to share this with you:
Gal 6:1 Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Look to yourself, lest you too be tempted. RSV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
ATMC: 1.i don't understand d question...pls xplain 2. I love whitney houston's 'i look to you' 3. Babe, we doesn't counts children in my place lol 4. Lol i'll marry d two of them cos i'm likely to be d only girl standing (polyandry tins) lol HBG you sef, which of them you go marry? Abeg o lol...i can imagine anonimous face when he saw this questions, i'm sure he went what da heck! Abeg dagr8 help me with a pix 6. Heaven
7. The lord is my shepherd alleluia! 8. No! 9. Heels 10. Ada is a Babe In Total Control of Herself who has Divine Inspiration for Victorious Attitude on a mission to leave a lasting impression on the hearts of anyone who interacts with her. hahahaha.
your 36shocked shocked

In my country, five children are enough, and sometimes way too many. 2 or 3 atleast, economising tings grin

Hehehe...grin An0nimus hu? tongue *hides*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bélla3: kunu and zobo are all we have left in the e_fridge... Thanks to dagr8 for pouncing on the mineras... Uj and hbg consumed all the chivita orange juice.... Muskeeto and superbloke didnt go easy on the holy wine...gringringringringrin
Superbloke and Muskeeto and their heavy drinking grin grin grin don't let Ishilove hear that one oo...infact Ishi won't like it when her 2 hubby's have a bad name...grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
ATMC: ask
[size=13pt] As in Matt 7:7 ...ok, only if u promise not to give me a vague answer...[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: your 36shocked shocked

In my country, five children are enough, and sometimes way too many. 2 or 3 atleast, economising tings grin

Hehehe...grin An0nimus hu? tongue *hides*
[size=13pt] She meant she is 36 yrs old [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] She meant she is 36 yrs old [/size]
[size=15pt]Really?.[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
ARareGem: ^^Bella, it has tey o. Missed you. cheesy

Good evening, people. smiley
it has really long o... Hw u doing??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Superbloke and Muskeeto and their heavy drinking grin grin grin don't let Ishilove hear that one oo...infact Ishi won't like it when her 2 hubby's have a bad name...grin grin
*hides from ishilove#
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dareabiola98(m): 12:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Pin:27595E5C I'd like to discuss with people of this room I have somethin I wanna show you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:57am On Jul 25, 2013
Bélla3: *hides from ishilove#
hahahaha...gudnyt

[size=50pt]To the house, ya'll my course mates; GoodNight Beloved.[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 1:56am On Jul 25, 2013
for some strange reason this is the fifth time I'm tryin to post something here this night lol and each time its an epistle. na to summarize amgrin

@Superbloke next week no go possible. e go mean say I jump queue cool I met the game end of September.

@ATMC the question shock me no be small lol. you for pick only Rey cos we cant fit to stay one house, the engrish will cause a ripple effect on the kids and neighboursgrin

@Bella I don miss you and your mind bogglin questions small shasmiley how body?

I hope this post shows this time
Goodmorning beautiful peoplesmiley

*goes back to read Odd Thomas*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 5:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Bélla3: it has really long o... Hw u doing??

Doing good.

Wishing the house a special blessing today in Jesus' name. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2013
Hello people! This thread dey fly o.
#askATMC...
1. What time did you wake up this morning?
2. What is your favourite day of the week?
3. Who's your favourite nairalander?
4.Who do you think is most like you on this chatbox?
5. Who do you think is your opposite?
6. Your movie choice? Action, romance, adventure,horror,drama?
7. Do you like cartoons/animations? Your favourite?
Let me go and dig up some more.
@everyone...missing you guys gan sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2013
dareabiola98: Pin:27595E5C I'd like to discuss with people of this room I have somethin I wanna show you

@dare Im nt on BB oooo mayb u shd bring d discussion hia
*popping in* morning evryone
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nuwell(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2013
yetseyi:

@dare Im nt on BB oooo mayb u shd bring d discussion hia
*popping in* morning evryone

Good morning to you...and everyone else too
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nuwell(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Bélla3: kunu and zobo are all we have left in the e_fridge... Thanks to dagr8 for pouncing on the mineras... Uj and hbg consumed all the chivita orange juice.... Muskeeto and superbloke didnt go easy on the holy wine...gringringringringrin

Thanks, Bella, but I thought there was a Chatbox-wide hunger strike fasting going on? undecided
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:
[size=50pt]Welcome dear, its always good to have someone new here. grin[/size]

THE POWER THAT WORKS IN YOU! *PASTOR CHRIS* THURSDAY, JULY 25TH, 2013
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen (Ephesians 3:20-21).

What an inspiring thought revealed to us in our theme verse! It says "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us…." It didn’t say "…according to the power that worketh in heaven." This explains that you have a role in the operations of the miraculous in your life. The glory of God is manifested in your life according to the power that works in you.

Even though God, in His sovereignty, can cause certain things to happen for you, He doesn’t want to work outside of you. Some Christians often feel discouraged and frustrated because they’re "praying to God to do something for them," yet to no avail. The issue isn’t with God; they’re the ones to activate the power of God in them, to bring about the desired changes.

In Paul’s epistle to the Philippians, we read of his personal testimony to this effect; he understood that the ability to do the supernatural wasn’t rested in heaven but within him. By the Spirit he said, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Notice that he didn’t say "We can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth us"; rather, this was his personal testimony. What a mentality! Paul couldn’t think failure, defeat or impossibilities; he knew the ability of the Spirit had been granted him to achieve supernatural results, and he spoke accordingly.

Become conscious that God lives in you in His fullness, which means all His power and eternal might are domiciled in your spirit. How do you activate that power to work for you? It’s by consciously meditating on the Word, and speaking in tongues. You can bring that power to bear today on anything, or any area of your life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your power that fills me through and through. I can do all things through Christ who energizes me from within! I’m prepped for your glory today, being conscious of the supernatural ability of the Spirit that’s at work in me mightily, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Colossians 1:29
New Life Version (NLV)
29 This is the reason I am working. God’s great power is working in me.

Acts 1:8
New Life Version (NLV)
8 “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes into your life. You will tell about Me in the city of Jerusalem and over all the countries of Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the earth.”

Micah 3:8
New Life Version (NLV)
8 But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, with what is fair, and with strength. I am able to make known to Jacob his wrong-doing, and to Israel his sin.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Reading Plan : Romans 1:1-17, Psalms 32-34
2 Year Reading Plan : Luke 11:1-13 Joshua 23
About your losing faith, I have been there, my wake up call was a bitter pill to swallow, then I realised that I am nothing, without God in my life, without the guidence of the Holy spirit, without acknowledging that Jesus Christ died for me to live in peace, to love and feel that love in return.

John 3:16, is there anyone that loves you more than God?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Omarburningnshininglight Iduh wrote:

When IT is TIME to GO, you will KNOW!
Stop being afraid of DEATH!
There is a way for the KiNGDOM people.
Jacob called his children and said I am going.

We are not of the world, we don't die anyhow, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE, There is a Way for the kingdom.

NO weapon fashioned against YOU shall PROSPER!

WHY WAS DAVID used by GOD, HOW YOU be so MIGHTILY USED OF GOD?

God is a SPIRIT but he has emotions, the Bible tells us God can weep, God can laugh, he can be angry.

LISTEN, your MInD is the door to your SPIRIT.
If your MIND is BLOCKED, your SPIRIT is inaccessible!

TRY TEARS, if you have tried everything and it didn't work, try TEARS! As long as you are very strong and bold for God, he will laugh in your Face. That hard man never knows GOD.

You are worshiping God with a dry face.
It Is not SOFTNESS, it is SPIRITUAL, you must learn to open up yourself to the GOD.

Oh I receive! I receive!
I won! I won! God did this for me! I want this!

BEFORE we come out to PROCLAIM VICTORIOUS things outside our inside must have been BROKEN!

Many of us know how to pray....
We talk and speak in tongues till our mouths get tired of talking....

What do you want to tell someone who knows everything?

UNTIL YOU are BROKEN, YOUR PRAYER LIFE won't change.

THE PRESENCE of GOD is what you need in YOUR LIFE.

Psalms 63:1
1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

This is why GOD used DAVID.

So you pray to see that same GLORy that God revealed in the lives of Paul the apostle and many others, YOU say GOD I want to WALK with YOU.

Verse
6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

IT MEANS PRESS IN....

Let yourself get soaked up in the revelation of God, for blessed are those who are hunger and thirst after me, for they shall be filled.

Be HUnGRY to not just know the HOLYGHOST but EXPERIENCE HIM

DON'T BECOME RELIGIOUS, you attend all services, give all seeds, pray all tongues these are all GOOD but Decide to let the manifested PRESENCE of the HOLY GHOST be seen in ALL YOU DO.

Let the LOVE for the HOLY Ghost drive you.

Sometimes YOU NEED to BE LEFT ALONE, UNTIL you are LEFT alone there is some experience you will no have.

Left alone is not with your TV but with YOU and the HOLY GHOST, get LEFT alone with HIM and see ANOTHER YOU, you have never seen.

THERE'S A CHANGE in the REALM of the SPIRIT.
A new season, a different phase.
GOD is changing things, you got to move in with GOD, so you don't get left behind, asking what's going ON.

The ANOINTING is CHANGING, there's a greater GLORY that is coming IN.

A NEW WAVE of the SPIRIT.

Its like a farmer waking up, he made one ridge and he sees two and he is asking WHO MADE THIS?

Supernatural THINGS like never before!

God is releasing a NEW BATCH of ANGELS that have not coming to the earth before

You are FAVOURED in all your AFFAIRS, VICTORY is SURE for YOU!!!
yetseyi: @ HBG d day is gone
I jst did house chores nd slept in
23. seeing sum1 nope
24.well depending on occasion
25 my definitin of a classy lady is one who is graceful, has carriage, finesse nd etiquette. so by mine Im classy but by ur definition I m a simple girl. I jst love loooking good nt carried away by all d@
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2013
An0nimus: for some strange reason this is the fifth time I'm tryin to post something here this night lol and each time its an epistle. na to summarize amgrin

@Superbloke next week no go possible. e go mean say I jump queue cool I met the game end of September.

@ATMC the question shock me no be small lol. you for pick only Rey cos we cant fit to stay one house, the engrish will cause a ripple effect on the kids and neighboursgrin

@Bella I don miss you and your mind bogglin questions small shasmiley how body?

I hope this post shows this time
Goodmorning beautiful peoplesmiley

*goes back to read Odd Thomas*
loooool missed u too....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2013
I don't understand what Meggy is going on about up there.

Good morning house.
Whats for breakfast Bella Spicy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Pray Fervently For Preachers / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.