Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,379 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (847374 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2013
yetseyi: @ dagr8 Im very much around nd wats happening AUG 18 coz dt happens 2 b my Bday*winks* so Im xpecting a party
@HBG I m fyne nd u?
@atmc are u 36 or 26 just curious ooo
morning evry1
Yes i remember...so where are we holding d parry ? Aug 18 is my tentative hot seat date..only if Ayila ,Bashir,Chinedu and dada never join Christian chatbox b4 den
Dont mind dat gal jare...she is 16
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2013
dagr8:
Thanks ma'am....which mail?
you haff checked now right? grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2013
yetseyi: ehen @atmc me sef neva kiss b4 oooh sumtin in commmon
@Dagr8 just assume u didnt see this post
@yetseyi kiss..i just assumed i didnt see d post
Bt wait o..three of us av dis in common grin...ok...may be because we all love numbers
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2013
dagr8:
Yes i remember...so where are we holding d parry ? Aug 18 is my tentative hot seat date..only if[b] Ayila ,Bashir,Chinedu and dada[/b] never join Christian chatbox b4 den
Dont mind dat gal jare...she is 16
@ bolded, are they your hoff springs? Of the near future? grin who is going to be the mother?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you haff checked now right? grin grin
yes, replied smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2013
dagr8:
yes, replied smiley
Replied..grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2013
@Christian chatbox..i av testimony o
Today is exactly 1 (0ne) Yr since i joined NL......let somebody shout Halleluyah

While many pple come to NL to argue and insult each other over nothing, my coming to NL has created a source of income for me right inside my bedroom....
As if it was prophetic i av bin banned from business section to be released 2mao..27th july..i believe it is going to be a release to greater income especially in the investment section...*am seriously eyeing dat palce*..wen i say pray 4 me biko pray well..
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2013
[size=20pt]Today, Dagr8 is nolonger a freshman...he is now a 2nd year student today.

I am glad that you joined dear, because if you didn't you wouldn't have been a blessing that you are to me today. Your the brother I always dreamed off, looking forward to spending more years with you serving the Lord. kiss
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mescopaul(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Hmmm... We're happy to have you in our midst sir. U came from the most beautiful state in Nig to the most beautiful family globally, isn't that beautiful!
We have our mummy G.O, beautiful and charismatic Ushers who will show u around in a jiffy, anointed secretary(ies) e.t.c.
You definately have alot to do here and we hope you won't hesitate to share ur knowledge and anointing with us.
Welcome once again.

Wow what a wonderful welcom from wondrful pple....@dagr8,daddy,yetseyi thanks alot 4 ur jovialty'... gv me an overall rundown pls..who is the mummy G.O, were are the ushers=show me around pls...and a hi ! to the secretary....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2013
yetseyi: sory 4 derailing
who knws wia Ihediniobi is (wia's uj). He has a query 2 answer, well I saw one of his posts in d family section
Ihediniobi do u by any chance happen 2 be a gynaecologist ( he shd knw d post Im talking abt)

Heeeeeehn! QUERYYYY?!!! No be me do am o! Ask dem, dey are my "witless", I didn't done it o! Lol!

Ok, I'm not a gynae and, yeah, I think I know the post. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2013
@ihediniobi, I see u, abeg answer my questn
@mescopaul I believe mumy G.O is HBG, jst be cool and flow wit d thread u may want 2 read d 1st page of d thread
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2013
@ihediniobi, ohk u nt a gynae
hmm, I wz jst curious coz it wz very detailed even 4 sum1 dt has 'experience'
anyway aw are u nice seeing u around * winks*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
yetseyi: @ihediniobi, ohk u nt a gynae
hmm, I wz jst curious coz it wz very detailed even 4 sum1 dt has 'experience'
anyway aw are u nice seeing u around * winks*

Yeah, well, I'm that kind of guy, sorry smiley

I'm fine, thanks sis. How are you? Good to see you around here too.

...Oh, and er, don't be winking like that, Wifey might get mad. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Yeah, well, I'm that kind of guy, sorry smiley

I'm fine, thanks sis. How are you? Good to see you around here too.

...Oh, and er, don't be winking like that, Wifey might get mad. lipsrsealed
Juicy....Yetseyi watch out, I heard the wifey knows month thai!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
I saw Oluwaniife....is it God's love or God is love or anything close?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
And mescopaul. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mescopaul(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: And mescopaul. smiley

Yeh, hw's d goin get in on, @yetseyi,..ve done dt, n wen was d party held
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
@ ihediniobi I m nt judging u or anytin. I shd hav just closed my eyes 2 d post, but I guess I wz 2curios, sory If I ve offended u
*winks, winks* ( UJ Im winking @ urhusby again)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
yetseyi: @ ihediniobi I m nt judging u or anytin. I shd hav just closed my eyes 2 d post, but I guess I wz 2curios, sory If I ve offended u
*winks, winks* ( UJ Im winking @ urhusby again)

Hey! Why you sounding like that? I'm not offended o! Not even in the least. Matter of fact, I was very flattered by your comment. What I meant is that I'm just the kind of guy that notices stuff and tries to understand it. I'm not a gynae but a guy who is bothered to understand things he encounters in life. That really is all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
@ ihediniobi,
I understand ur point
its good u take ur time 2 understand what you encounter
UJ wia are u ,I ve a black belt ooo Ive bin winking @ ur hubby since.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
yetseyi: @ ihediniobi,
I understand ur point
its good u take ur time 2 understand what you encounter
UJ wia are u ,I ve a black belt ooo Ive bin winking @ ur hubby since.
Young lady i am the last person you want to mess with.
I love you, but happen to love this husby of mine more.
So biko in the name of God that has joined us n all the NL community, STOP WINKING AT HIM.
I have spoken. tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Gracie, Oluwaniife means God loves me.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle: Gracie, Oluwaniife means God loves me.
Nah, Oluwaniife means God is love, Oluwanifemi means God loves me. They are two diff names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle: Gracie, Oluwaniife means God loves me.
My higbo sister...you don't talk like plomoe do u? tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Nah, Oluwaniife means God is love, Oluwanifemi means God loves me. They are two diff names.
My yoruba sister....grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: My higbo sister...you don't talk like plomoe do u? tongue
My south Aflican sista, Plomoe isi my bloda. The talking is in our blood. If you want it, m'enye gi ya now now.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
My south Aflican sista, Plomoe isi my bloda. The talking is in our blood. If you want it, m'enye gi ya now now.
I haff heard you voice before so I know where we stand na...waited for ur call
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by manmustwac(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I haff heard you voice before so I know where we stand na...waited for ur call
Reply me in the complaints section please.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
manmustwac: Reply me in the complaints section please.
I did grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I haff heard you voice before so I know where we stand na...waited for ur call
lol u heard the posh accent. I've got the other one too grin
oi you'll get the call when you stop expecting it. I just wanted you permission izall tongue. But seriously timing needs to be right, making International calls aint beans in this country with our silly service providers.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
@ UJ
ehnn dnt wory my discusson wit husby is ova 4 now.
but as soon as we have anoda topic 2 discuss I'll resume my winks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
....and i'll be sure to keep my eye poking pins close to me angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Castdown, But Not Crushed / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.